May 26, 2019, 07:31 PM
Thank you goebish.
My TX is OTX Q7 and have no freq tune option on SETUP.
iRange 4in1 yellow PCBs fine tune value on Frsky is -25 and AVR fine tune is -55.
Any help to solve this issue?
Ys11
to remove ads between posts
May 26, 2019, 07:33 PM
I Void Warranties
Use custom protocol 18 + sub protocol 4 then the "Option" parameter is used to fine tune frequency.
May 26, 2019, 07:46 PM
Goebish.
I did that but no success.
In SETUP, is it shows Option?
Ys11
May 26, 2019, 07:51 PM
I Void Warranties
that's "Option value" on my transmitter.
May 26, 2019, 07:54 PM
OK.
I did that but no success with -128 through 127
ys11
May 26, 2019, 07:59 PM
I Void Warranties
You mean your AVR module doesn't bind to any of your E010s ?

I don't think using an AVR should make a difference, but perhaps I overlooked something when I patched the code, Pascal ?
May 26, 2019, 08:02 PM
Yes it is.
ys11
May 26, 2019, 08:17 PM
Aaaa!
I mean AVR module doesn’t bind all my E010s.
Sorry about my language.
ys11
May 26, 2019, 09:00 PM
Up! Up! And Away!
You may know this, but an AVR module will not load all the protocols. So the config file needs to be edited to contain those you want that will also fit in the smaller memory space. If you did that and it is correct, it should not matter.

Also not sure if the protocol numbers remain the same if the config has been edited. I know one of my AVR modules will work with serial setup, but just because the protocol is in the OTX menu or Custom is used does not mean it a protocol should work if it was not one of those chosen to load.
May 26, 2019, 09:12 PM
Thank you GottaZoom
But I think arranged the firmware correctly.
Ver 12146 with AVR module can bind all my E010s.
And old iRange yellow PCB doesn’t bind one E010.
Ver 12151 with AVR module doesn’t bind at all.
And old iRange binds all of my E010s.
ys11
May 26, 2019, 09:28 PM
I Void Warranties
Ok, I'll check with Pascal if something special is required for AVR but I don't think so.
That's weird because you're the first one to report the cc2500 protocol doesn't work (lots of issues with nrf24 and this protocol ...)

Both cc2500 & nrf24 versions are included in the code, but cc2500 is used automatically if present, maybe we should leave the choice to the user ...
Last edited by goebish; May 26, 2019 at 09:37 PM.
May 26, 2019, 09:44 PM
I will keep a copy of the current build...its perfectly working for me , xlite and my trusty old x9d...great job !!! I have donated twice and will again , but I gotta get me a t16 first
May 26, 2019, 10:29 PM
Thank you everyone.
Goebish, I made one more try on my friend’s AVR module.
That has fine tuning value on FrySky is -15.
It also doesn’t bind at all.
Ver 12146 binds all of my E010s.
So I think some difficulty on the program.
May some help to solve this issue.
Thank you.
ys11
May 27, 2019, 12:35 AM
I have a question about telemetry sensors and logical switches.

This seems like it shouldn't be related to the module at all, but i also don't understand why it is acting the way it is.

I'm trying to create a logical switch that will alert when the voltage drops below a threshold.
Using the newer iRangeX (with dial), latest firmware, latest opentx, bound to a FlySky (2A) Eachine us65.

I was following this post on setting it up: https://oscarliang.com/setup-taranis-read-out-voltage/

When i discover sensors it picks up "TRSS", "vfas", "RSSI", & "RQly" which all show accurate values. particularly VFAS which shows the correct voltage when compared to my OSD.

when i set up a logical switch for "a<x vfas 4.30V" the switch does not activate. if i switch it to "a>x" it also does not activate.
(I set it purposely high to try and trigger it, and disabled the AND to isolate the logic)

I created another logical switch that triggers when one of the channels is off center, and that one triggers.

That it is showing the correct value REALLY tells me this is not related to the module at all, but i'm not sure why it isn't working so I figured I would ask
Last edited by jhetland; May 27, 2019 at 12:43 AM.
May 27, 2019, 01:04 AM
Hello everyone.

I feel I should add the solution to my problem of no serial comm on IRX4+.
The reason i didn't get it to bind was incorrectly selected serial mode. The wheel has an arrow on one side, and the slit on the other.
When the module is assembled, only the slit is visible (arrow is under the plastic).
I lined up the slit with the "0", when it should've been the opposite way.

Derp

Quick Reply