Jan 21, 2015, 05:35 PM
Here is a little teaser to get this thread moving a little.

Steve
to remove ads between posts
Jan 21, 2015, 06:46 PM
Slideways at warp speed.......
okay so this is the all in one board ! or ???
Jan 21, 2015, 09:18 PM
It is set up for the original four modules. The hex rotary selector switch, and all fits in a JR. case for a 9X transmitter. So far it is looking pretty good as far as how all fits together. It may be awhile until it gets fully tested.

Steve
Jan 22, 2015, 02:22 AM
flying beam
Nice board sccamp! I see you used smaller packages and changed modules layout vs mine. I think I like you layout better, mine is a little crowded. Hope you have success with it

It's a shame that the UniversalTx module from deviation is on hold, that one I would like to have.
Jan 22, 2015, 07:45 AM
Thread OP
Nice job.Mine is not so nice,,I crammed everything in a small box same size as JR module box..but working just fine since and never look back.
Feb 02, 2015, 06:22 PM
Hi good day to all
Sccamp, nice board, you've done a nice work with smd soldering, would be possible get any of these boards? seems very good designed/made

keep on moving boys, i'm not so good on keyboard, but would like help if possible

Awaiting KN protocol to bind with an V977, but can wait a looong time without problem

Regards
Feb 02, 2015, 11:40 PM
Any chance on getting symax support now that deviation has it?
Feb 03, 2015, 02:03 AM
Thread OP
The problem is not coding for KN or SYMAX protocol or other.The problem is I cannot test the code,...I don't have V977 or SYMAX quad for test.
Feb 03, 2015, 03:25 AM
Thread OP
For exampIe have a version ready with KN protocol ..but I cannot test it.So if there are volunteers with multiprotocol setup ready....I can give it.
Feb 03, 2015, 03:42 AM
The syma protocol is my only hold up on purchasing a 9xr with the multimodule. If I purchase them I could be a tester for protocol. Do you think the syma protocols are achievable?
Feb 03, 2015, 04:10 AM
Thread OP
Yes,they are....but not very soon......
Feb 03, 2015, 04:35 AM
Hi Midelic, i just found this thread couple of days ago, so don't have multiprotocol built, also as asked to Sccamp, his board seems custom made, but here in Spain there are no way to get custom made boards in short quantity, and seems pretty complicated to do it by photo etching, so this is the question that i asked him the possibility of get one of these boards.
Anyway, if I'm able to build ohe of this interfaces, I could check at least KN with an V977 heli, and except HUBSAN i think could check other protocols

B.regards
Last edited by JUANJOARCHILLA; Feb 03, 2015 at 04:46 AM.
Feb 03, 2015, 04:47 AM
Thread OP
If you want to test you need a multiprotocol built ... the hardware,If you don't have one you cannot test anything.No need photo etching.You need only cad design skills to design on your setup or take the cad files from someone who did.After you can use a pcb fab service like OSH park and in 2 weeks you have the board.Cost I think is around 9-10 dollars for a multi pcb.... depends on the pcb size ,...free shipping ,....to SPAIN included.You may need paypal account.
For testing I need volunteers for Ceerson CXX and KN atm,,the rest are already tested.

https://oshpark.com/
Last edited by midelic; Feb 03, 2015 at 07:02 AM.
Feb 03, 2015, 06:04 AM
Thanks Midelic, I know that only way is have a multiprotocol circuit, if not, no way to go ahead, Thanks for your advice about OSH, I didn't know them, form US only knew ExpressPCB but too expensive plus shipping costs, also in Spain there is some pcb manufacturing shops but only make series of as least 25 to 30 units, too far to use a couple of them, so the option was print a CAD design and photo etch it,
Feb 03, 2015, 06:52 AM
Thread OP
I leave in Europe also and I bought many times from OSH park..very cheap(I think minim 3 pcs)..and free shipping.

Quick Reply