Sep 03, 2016, 07:22 AM
Pascal
It could nearly fit if you modify the boards.txt file as shown in one of my above post.
The Arduino ide will tell you if it's too big.

- Pascal
to remove ads between posts
Sep 03, 2016, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONCLEFLY
Thank you for this, I see now in Youtube for my DEVO 8S.
If you said for my 8S is the same connection DT7 and D10, I can do.

Why you said here is not the good place for that ?
And where is the good place for that in RC Groups ?
if you want to infor about devo on RCgroup , you can see it here :
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1611471

but better on Deviation . That is place for all infor TX devo .

For me : I still like Multiprotocol
Sep 03, 2016, 09:09 AM
Thanks to all of you who made this project possible....it turned out to be successful for my DIY project.

Updated first my 9XR firmware from stock firmware to er9x (sorry forgot the firmware version but it was the latest one).

I was able to bind to Eachine H8 quad with my DIY module, i only use the nrf24l01 module and pro mini, temporarily supply the vcc from 1s batt, still in the breadboard though.no DIP switch nor rotary switch also no bind switch, i just manually set it for the meantime.

Sep 03, 2016, 09:29 AM
I'm man like flight as a bird
Quote:
Originally Posted by TinuZ
Because the protocols and control of the unit is done by deviation, not using the 'multiprotocol' that the people here are working with. Your keyword needs to be 'Deviation'.

Use the search here on RCGroups to find the Devo10 thread. I know they cover this in depth and can support you with questions. The people here do not use Devos so not much help to be expected here.
Thank you, thus I am going to make as you me told to look on RC Groups Deviation DEVO 10.

I arrived here by mistake by Google. Sadden for the inconvenience.

I buy the 2.4G CC2500 A7105 Flysky Frsky Devo DSM2 Multiprotocol TX Module With Antenna for FRSKY finally.

I hope see you soon TinuZ here.
Sep 03, 2016, 11:21 AM
I need to triple check that I have not done anything stupid, but my Florence H101 spears to have stopped behaving since the latest update to the multi module, AND upgrading to Open TX 2.2 .
The quad uses the Bayang protocol, and has always been a dream to fly. Now the pitch and roll seem to randomly swap and sometimes there is no response at all.
Just a heads up, I'm not sure which bit has caused the problem so I'll roll everything back to see if I can narrow things down.
As an aside DSMX/DSM2 is working the absolute best ever, thank you !!
Sep 03, 2016, 11:27 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by pLazyN
Everything but the CC2500 protocols would be ideal for me. I guess that would be to big, since in the latest release there is "Multiprotocol_V1.1.3_CYRF6936-NRF24L01.hex" without the AA7105? How can I check the size after compiling? It is not just the size of the hex file, is it?
I'm back home and gave it a try. If you remove the CC2500 protocols (FrSkyV, FrSkyX, FrSkyD and SFHSS) and you also remove another protocol like J6Pro then everything else fits in the module.
Not bad, on a total of 24 protocols 19 fits in the module Flash.

Another example, if you remove the CYRF6936 protocols (DEVO, DSM and J6Pro) then all 21 other protocols fits.

- Pascal
Sep 03, 2016, 11:33 AM
@hpnut

multiprotocol was supported FrskyV ? Woa , very fast .
Radiolink AT9 , AT10 also use CC2500 , hope it was supported soon .
Sep 03, 2016, 11:35 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by smfelton
I need to triple check that I have not done anything stupid, but my Florence H101 spears to have stopped behaving since the latest update to the multi module, AND upgrading to Open TX 2.2 .
The quad uses the Bayang protocol, and has always been a dream to fly. Now the pitch and roll seem to randomly swap and sometimes there is no response at all.
Just a heads up, I'm not sure which bit has caused the problem so I'll roll everything back to see if I can narrow things down.
As an aside DSMX/DSM2 is working the absolute best ever, thank you !!
I'm just back from an afternoon of flying.
Latest firmware on module, latest firmware on my 9XR Pro. Not a single issue
Changing from one model to another on the fly is working flawlessly.
I've done 4 packs on the H101, no issues. This quad is damn fast. I'm running it with an open firmware in acro mode.
- Pascal
Sep 03, 2016, 11:37 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame David
@hpnut

multiprotocol was support FrskyV ? Woa , very fast .
Yes FrSky 1-way for the "V" receivers =FrSkyV is now supported using the latest sources.
If you have one and can test that would be great to report.

- Pascal
Sep 03, 2016, 11:42 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jame David
Radiolink AT9 , AT10 also use CC2500 , hope it was supported soon .
Without the hardware no way to add "unknown" protocols...
So unless someone sends me a TX/RX, there is no chance it will happen as I can't buy all the RC stuff out there.

- Pascal
Sep 03, 2016, 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnuts
I'm back home and gave it a try. If you remove the CC2500 protocols (FrSkyV, FrSkyX, FrSkyD and SFHSS) and you also remove another protocol like J6Pro then everything else fits in the module.
Not bad, on a total of 24 protocols 19 fits in the module Flash.

Another example, if you remove the CYRF6936 protocols (DEVO, DSM and J6Pro) then all 21 other protocols fits.

- Pascal
Thanks, I just managed to flash the new firmware (after couple of hours trying to get the ISP Programmer work with Arduino.. lol). Funny thing is, that before that I checked the LED status and it was blinking at YD717. So it should not have bind at all
Well now it seems to work but the delay still feels worse than with the original radio.
I have a V1 board by the way
Sep 03, 2016, 02:38 PM
Pascal
Quote:
Funny thing is, that before that I checked the LED status and it was blinking at YD717. So it should not have bind at all
Not sure what you mean. The module makes the LED blink differently based on what's happening. See here: https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...ocol-TX-Module
Quote:
Well now it seems to work but the delay still feels worse than with the original radio.
I have a V1 board by the way
Hummm, my X39 using YD717 is working fine.
Are other models using the NRF working?
Have you compiled yourself from the latest source on github or from an hex released?
Now that you can upload hex files, can you try the releases posted here and tell me if one works better than another? https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...odule/releases
Can you describe the behavior alittle more? Example I raise the throttle slightly, motors start but with a delay of 1s. I put throttle down motors stop with a delay of 1s.

- Pascal
Last edited by hpnuts; Sep 03, 2016 at 04:12 PM.
Sep 03, 2016, 02:55 PM
Thread OP
Which version flashed The new firmware compiled from last source, or the last hex posted.
Sep 03, 2016, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnuts
I'm just back from an afternoon of flying.
Latest firmware on module, latest firmware on my 9XR Pro. Not a single issue
Changing from one model to another on the fly is working flawlessly.
I've done 4 packs on the H101, no issues. This quad is damn fast. I'm running it with an open firmware in acro mode.
- Pascal
Very strange, I've gone back to 2.1.8 and everything is working perfectly again. Maybe it was a Taranis thing, I noticed the momentary switch SH wasn't working either. The Nano QX and Tiny Whoop both use this to switch mode.

I got my H101 specifically because of the acro firmware too
Sep 03, 2016, 04:14 PM
Pascal
@plaisthos, I'm still interrested by a capture of the serial stream from opentx 2.1.8 and 2.2.
Do you think you could get this to me?

Thanks, Pascal

Quick Reply