May 15, 2014, 07:53 AM
Thread OP
12K -4 protocols...so max number of protocols on M328 is around 8-9 protocols (not 80-90)max.

PM your email..I will not post it here.
to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2014, 08:08 AM
any sign to know it is binding ? led or something ?
May 15, 2014, 08:11 AM
Thread OP
V272 Is on top on my list too .I ordered a V272 some time ago,,,and will arrive soon,About openlrsng...take too much space...on M328 ,,,maybe if I use original openlrs and strip the code leaving only the essential parts.....weeeee shall seeee((c)Dave1993)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1993

due to growing popularity of the wlt nano-quads v272 would be at the top of my list. since dsm is now the most popular format again that might be next. and how come nobody mentions oslrs which would be longer range than any of the others.
Last edited by midelic; May 15, 2014 at 08:35 AM.
May 15, 2014, 08:16 AM
Thread OP
Multiprotocol used promini arduino onboard LED (which is on B5).I used like that to preserve some pins for other future protocols.
Working like that,....... when binding complete LED is on..solid.One exception is on Flysksy which is blinking fast first for 2.5 seconds before becoming solid .

Quote:
Originally Posted by John michel
any sign to know it is binding ? led or something ?
May 15, 2014, 08:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midelic
V272 Is on top n my list too .I ordered a V272 some time ago,,,and will arrive soon,About openlrsng...take too much space...on M328 ,,,maybe if I use original openlrs and strip the code leaving only the essential parts.....weeeee shall seeee((c)Dave1993)
I did order as well the V272 .. was supposed to be 1 RTF, and 1 BNF .. at the end I was forced to pay for 2 RTF

I guess we order from the same place ... I'm also still waiting for my 272 ... in the meanwhile I took for indoor fighting and training (for my little customer) .. the Air Hogs X4 ... this is really ultra super nice. But I guess nobody did hack the Air Hogs X4 protocol.

At least ... I hack the TX (damned 8 AA battery) .. in the Dave1993 style .. with AA LiIon .. 2 LiIon for 2.6$ do the job for power the TX (ok TX is upsed with red blinker as low battery ... but it works just fine)

Anyhow .. the point is ... yes .. I will keep an eye on your 272 implementation on ATmega328 ... and I will be more then happy to just copy your code ... instead to hack on my own the Deviation ready code

May 15, 2014, 08:36 AM
We can rebuild it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.Omenal
hi

i have made one multiprotocol but with DSM2 / Nine eagle.

-> https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1880556
Yours is nine eagle, is that the skyeagle and extra 300 or the helicopters of nine eagle?
May 15, 2014, 09:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdavies83
Yours is nine eagle, is that the skyeagle and extra 300 or the helicopters of nine eagle?
DSM2 (and soon DSMX) and Nine eagle J6PRO so, all héli with j6pro, and some plane can bind with j6pro.
i don't no if skyeagle and extra300 can bind with.

on deviation forum i found this:
Quote:
The J6 PRO is compatible with the following Nine Eagles models:
Solo Pro 328
Solo Pro 228
Solo Pro 100
Solo Pro 180
Sky Eagle
Xtra 300
Sky Runner
Sky Climber
YAK 54
P47
Mustang 3CH
Spitfire 3CH
Sky Surfer
Spitfire 4CH
Mustang 4CH
Sky 500
May 15, 2014, 09:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70
At least ... I hack the TX (damned 8 AA battery) .. in the Dave1993 style .. with AA LiIon .. 2 LiIon for 2.6$ do the job for power the TX (ok TX is upsed with red blinker as low battery ... but it works just fine)
Give a look here
May 15, 2014, 10:02 AM
We can rebuild it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.Omenal
DSM2 (and soon DSMX) and Nine eagle J6PRO so, all héli with j6pro, and some plane can bind with j6pro.
i don't no if skyeagle and extra300 can bind with.

on deviation forum i found this:
Yes my two planes are in there thanks, I've just been out flying crashing my Sky Eagle, UHU POR time after work tonight.

F.Omenal, What RF module/board will I need/harvest one of the two Tx I have?

Midelic, can I have this protocol implemented? pwetty please?
May 15, 2014, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Romushok
Give a look here
Thanks ... good to know these cheap step ups work from 1S power ..

Anyhow ... looking forward for the v272 support from midelic ... maybe I can squeze it on a atmega48, so I can use it with the NRF24 ready module for 3$ each
May 15, 2014, 10:20 AM
Thread OP
DJ ..atm Idk if will remain enough space after I put in all important/popular protocols.I want to see how this project will develop in time.,,if enough interest..maybe moved to other chip.........too soon to tell.
May 15, 2014, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djdavies83
Yes my two planes are in there thanks, I've just been out flying crashing my Sky Eagle, UHU POR time after work tonight.

F.Omenal, What RF module/board will I need/harvest one of the two Tx I have?

Midelic, can I have this protocol implemented? pwetty please?
i think one of your tx have cyrf in. open and see.
May 15, 2014, 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midelic
DJ ..atm Idk if will remain enough space after I put in all important/popular protocols.I want to see how this project will develop in time.,,if enough interest..maybe moved to other chip.........too soon to tell.
your big problem is pin numbers i thinck it s why i use screen.
May 15, 2014, 10:31 AM
Thread OP
Yes that too,
But as I said before ....on first post .I'll make two versions one with dip switches and other.......with serial protocol selection especially for ER9x where I'm not pins number limited,I l already hacked Er9x firmware to accommodate multi protocol selection(only protocol selection not all code)
See below the teaser and the serial pinout connection to 9X(aka Frsky telemetry mod):
ER9X firmware hack for multiprotocol TX (1 min 9 sec)
Last edited by midelic; Nov 01, 2015 at 10:29 AM.
May 15, 2014, 10:40 AM
We can rebuild it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by e_lm_70
Thanks ... good to know these cheap step ups work from 1S power ..

Anyhow ... looking forward for the v272 support from midelic ... maybe I can squeze it on a atmega48, so I can use it with the NRF24 ready module for 3$ each
Is this a Nrf24 module with a atmega48 preinstalled?

Link please.

Quick Reply