Oct 16, 2021, 12:48 AM
Information: https://www.multi-module.org/
Download firmware: https://downloads.multi-module.org/
Github for the sources, etc: https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...ocol-TX-Module

Hope this helps you on the way.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 16, 2021, 02:30 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhsa
Does the latest multi code still supports ErskyTX?
Of course. You should use the latest version of ErskyTX.
Quote:
If so, where can I find what is new?
All changes are indicated in the releases: https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...odule/releases
Pascal
Latest blog entry: Samson RC Tugboat
Oct 16, 2021, 05:58 AM
Hi, have my jumper t lite and radio master tx16 with id of module set equal, frsky rx and spektrum rx too, can fly without rebind my models except one quad with flysky fli 14 , i did model same number of mai radio, tx 16 but wont connect, any hint?
With flysky there Is a different workaround?
Oct 16, 2021, 07:18 AM
Flying a Chipmunk in Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnuts
Of course. You should use the latest version of ErskyTX.

All changes are indicated in the releases: https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...odule/releases

Pascal
Thanks Pascal, and thanks to alm_nl too.
Question, I am not aware of any hardware mods to be done to the multi module as I didn't follow this thread for a while.
Are there any hardware changes needed to older modules (including a an STM32 DIY mpm that I built) in order to be able to use the latest versions of the firmware?
Thank you.
P.S. - Funny, I used to help people with the mpm a couple years ago but now I am the one needing help

Joćo
Oct 16, 2021, 11:29 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Thanks Pascal, and thanks to alm_nl too.
Question, I am not aware of any hardware mods to be done to the multi module as I didn't follow this thread for a while.
Are there any hardware changes needed to older modules (including a an STM32 DIY mpm that I built) in order to be able to use the latest versions of the firmware?
Thank you.
P.S. - Funny, I used to help people with the mpm a couple years ago but now I am the one needing help

Joćo
Nothing has changed.
Oct 16, 2021, 11:44 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaligola
Hi, have my jumper t lite and radio master tx16 with id of module set equal, frsky rx and spektrum rx too, can fly without rebind my models except one quad with flysky fli 14 , i did model same number of mai radio, tx 16 but wont connect, any hint?
With flysky there Is a different workaround?
Flysky afhds2a RXs need to be bound on both using the same RX number. Once bound on both, they will work on both.
Pascal
Oct 16, 2021, 01:43 PM
Yes i did put same nane number etc, but maybe rebinding Is the trick.

Yup that was rebind, i had bind on One radio before 1.3.8.6
Getting old and forgot things.
Thanks a lot as ever Pascal
Last edited by kaligola; Oct 16, 2021 at 02:02 PM.
Oct 16, 2021, 06:29 PM

Deleted

I think I figured out my misunderstanding.
Last edited by LarryTru; Oct 17, 2021 at 12:17 AM.
Oct 17, 2021, 02:07 AM
OpenTX core team
Quote:
Originally Posted by pgoelz
Okay, thanks pascal! I was just trying to be thorough before I either gave up or re-contacted the open TX people. They don't seem to be too inclined to dig into this so I think this is the end of the road for me and open tx.

Paul
Try with this version. When you have the chirp, note time/date and send me the debug.log file that will be at the root of SD.
Oct 17, 2021, 05:27 AM
Hello

I have a question if anyone has a PCB design + Rdio Futaba 3PK multimodule housing - Old car radio.

I want it to fit and be functional.
Maybe a module is ready for purchase.
I found on one TX portal there is a photo and it looks to match
The seller says it doesn't fit.
I know the project and if I can't find anything myself, I will design the PCB and the housing. 😜
Chidzi about cheap RX receivers

I am a Micro RC fanatic
Quadcopter & cars
Oct 17, 2021, 07:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OpenTx Newb
I have the EXACT same issue on a brand new TX16s! Did you ever find a resolution? Note all firmware updated to latest release a couple of days ago.
Me too.
Oct 17, 2021, 11:53 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by momomo
Me too.
This a hardware issue, contact the RM support.
Oct 17, 2021, 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnuts
This a hardware issue, contact the RM support.
Thank you.
I'll try it with my friend's Tx that bought about the same time.
Oct 17, 2021, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amertlook
Hello

I have a question if anyone has a PCB design + Rdio Futaba 3PK multimodule housing - Old car radio.
・・・・・
I am a Micro RC fanatic
Quadcopter & cars
I think it's a little different from you, but I plan to make an OpenTX radio with the contents of Jumper T-Lite packed in FUTABA 3PJ.
I think it's relatively easy to build an MPM in 3PK, but since MPM can only be connected with PPM, I think it's not possible to get the performance of MPM.
Oct 18, 2021, 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3djc
Try with this version. When you have the chirp, note time/date and send me the debug.log file that will be at the root of SD.
Thanks for that. I have flashed it and will fly until it cheeps at me.

As an experiment to see where the log was stored, at 2021-10-18,07:08:53.540 I launched a BIND and then a couple minutes later I launched a RANGE CHECK at 2021-10-18,07:10:23.580. I found the log but was surprised to see that both the BIND and the RANGE check were logged as "is binding" (but with different "state" descriptors). Is that expected behavior?

Log text below:

2021-10-18,07:08:53.540,Module: 0 State: 7 IsBinding:12021-10-18,07:08:56.080,Module: 0 State: 7 IsBinding:12021-10-18,07:08:58.590,Module: 0 State: 7 IsBinding:12021-10-18,07:10:23.580,Module: 0 State: 9 IsBinding:02021-10-18,07:10:26.090,Module: 0 State: 9 IsBinding:02021-10-18,07:10:28.600,Module: 0 State: 9 IsBinding:0

Paul
Last edited by pgoelz; Oct 18, 2021 at 06:52 AM.

Quick Reply