Aug 19, 2015, 09:46 PM
Thread OP
@irun4fundotca
Ok tomorrow I will give you a version for CX10 blue pcb protocol but you need to test.I don'T have one.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 20, 2015, 12:08 AM
Flying Wood For Fun
ok thanks man, should be interesting using a real radio to fly it
Aug 20, 2015, 03:59 AM
Flying a Chipmunk in Portugal
Quote:
Originally Posted by midelic
@irun4fundotca
Ok tomorrow I will give you a version for CX10 blue pcb protocol but you need to test.I don'T have one.
Wo wo wo..... wait a second are you saying that this module would be able to control the Cheerson CX10? The little quad? I have a couple and one of the little transmitters is broken.
Let me tell you that you are doing a great job here.. I wasn't aware of this project until Mike (er9x developer) posted a link on the other forum after my question about the "Multi" protocol option in Ersky9x.
I will be reading the thread and prepare some questions for you guys.. I would love to fly my micro quad with my radio. Thank you..
Aug 20, 2015, 06:59 AM
Thread OP
@Jhsa
Nice to see you here.We appreciate support Mike gave to us(Pascal and me) for Er9x multiprotocol oficial implementation
Yes it is possible.I didn't know there is much interest on this one.If I knew that I could bring it sooner.
I don't know if you know but the multi protocol have option to be controlled from Er9X firmware serially...protocols selection and channels serially over PPM pin(like DSM2 in Er9X).,,,,more accurate data ..than normal analog PPM signal decoding.
When I have a little time I will post a small video tutorial for how to use multiprotocol with Er9x.
Last edited by midelic; Aug 20, 2015 at 07:07 AM.
Aug 20, 2015, 08:14 AM
Keep up the good work midelic.
Aug 20, 2015, 08:47 AM
Quote:
@Jhsa
Nice to see you here.
Thanks, if I knew about this I would have been here since long and possibly with some working module. This is the kind of stuff I like
Nice work here guys

Quote:
We appreciate support Mike gave to us(Pascal and me) for Er9x multiprotocol oficial implementation
Mike is the Man Always helping us with our little projects. Without doubt a great value for the RC community.

Quote:
Yes it is possible.I didn't know there is much interest on this one.If I knew that I could bring it sooner.
I don't know if you know but the multi protocol have option to be controlled from Er9X firmware serially...protocols selection and channels serially over PPM pin(like DSM2 in Er9X).,,,,more accurate data ..than normal analog PPM signal decoding.
When I have a little time I will post a small video tutorial for how to use multiprotocol with Er9x.
This is great.. My Son loves his little quad but it is very difficult to fly it with the original tx.. He really wants to learn to fly it. Using er9x/ersky9x we can even use a trainer setup so he can learn.. This is fantastic, thank you. Will have to source the right material. I have plenty of arduinos pro mini here that I use in other projects..

Will be away from the hobby for a couple weeks but will follow the thread, and then build at least one of these.

Stupid question, we use only one RF module per arduino, right?
I still didn't have time to go through all the thread, been reading only bits ofit quickly when I have some time, so I apologize for my question.
Thanks
Joćo
Aug 20, 2015, 08:56 AM
Thread OP
All protocols found on the market today use only 4 RF modules..with 4 different RF chips.

1.A7105 Rf chip ______ for Flysky,Hubsan,HK6S.
2.CC2500 Rf chip________for Frsky,Skyartec,Hitec
3,CYRF6936 ____________ for DSM2 ,DSMX,DEVO ,Walkera
4.NRF 24L01 Rf chip ______for ,...plenty protocols..,,Hisky ,V2x2,V977,CX-XX and all new SYMAX products.

So if you want only CX10 protocols or similar you can use only one RF module.If you want other protocols which is not using nrf24L01 chip you have to use different RF module.

A list you may find here:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...=sharing#gid=0

No need to buy and install modules you don't need or want to use.So buy and use only the modules you have the RX counterpart.

A source for nrf24L01 module(working with CX10) here:
http://www.banggood.com/2_4G-NRF24L0..._content=sandy
Aug 20, 2015, 09:17 AM
Thanks so much..

Joćo
Aug 20, 2015, 11:57 AM
Pascal
Hi Joćo,
It currently works only with er9x (9X/9XR). I need to port the modifications to ersky9x but for that I have to borrow a 9XR Pro from a friend (may be next week).
You can compile the latest version of er9x with Multi built in from the new repository: https://github.com/MikeBland/mbtx/tr...radio/er9x/src
If you don't know how to do it yourself just ask here with the compilation options you wish.
Regards, Pascal
Latest blog entry: Samson RC Tugboat
Aug 20, 2015, 02:26 PM
Thread OP
@irun4fundotca
Do you know which type CX10 you have ?what is the pcb color?
There are around 3 types CX10 using different color pcb red ,green and blue
I'm asking this because each one use different firmware.
Aug 20, 2015, 02:46 PM
Quote:
@irun4fundotca
Latest CX-10 using the blue protocol, have red PCB. Another variable to the game
Aug 20, 2015, 06:07 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
Quote:
@irun4fundotca
its the blue one
Aug 20, 2015, 06:09 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
heres an antenna mod for non sma on a nrf chip i found
incase someones using just an arduino
http://www.instructables.com/id/Enhanced-NRF24L01/
Aug 20, 2015, 06:19 PM
Thread OP
Nice antenna mod .I think I will use for my nunchuck TX .
I just saw now,.
It has a ground plane in the back of the PCB antenna and complained about short range,who designed that pcb like that is a moron.

I've ported the code but I didn't test it.
I ordered locally one CX10 ,....hope is with green/blue board for test.If you want you can test. yourself but not sure if working.If not I will modify code when I received mine.

The protocol CX10_blue.....is on dial 14.
Enjoy!.
Last edited by midelic; Aug 20, 2015 at 06:24 PM.
Aug 20, 2015, 06:29 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
ok thanks ill try shortly
Last edited by irun4fundotca; Aug 20, 2015 at 07:46 PM.

Quick Reply