Aug 15, 2015, 03:57 PM
Thread OP
traj,
for flysky and v2x2 you need to press bind button for binding at start.And yes promini working on 3.3v 16 mhz without problem.Don't forget you are not the only one here make this project.Others made it and working succesfully.try check also your bind button connection with a multimeter see coonection good or not.I'm thinking also maybe your eeprom is corrupt.try also uploading a sketch in arduino "eeprom clear "to repair it.
Last edited by midelic; Aug 15, 2015 at 04:03 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 15, 2015, 04:04 PM
Pascal
Hi Traj,
I'm one of the dev of the multi module and I can tell you that you MUST use the bind button. The only protocol which does not need this button is Hubsan since it has to be autobind (and FYI on this protocol pushing the bind button will regenerate the master id used for the different models to identify the TX). So if you are not using the bind button I do understand all your troubles and I can tell you it's never going to work...
Yes the arduino pro mini is working at 3.3v 16MHz, it's not officially supported by atmel but works and in use in a large number of applications.
Please report after using the bind button as requested since the begining.
Aug 16, 2015, 11:32 PM
I used reset(hardware button) to binding and working v272, SCK(bind) does not bind !!

who is the author mmulti01.hex and mmulti02.hex ??? v911 works for me

fuse bits is true for Arduino ?
Last edited by traj; Aug 17, 2015 at 01:55 AM.
Aug 17, 2015, 12:53 AM
Oh my God!
I think the problem should be found in your transmitter. On Turnigy9x everything works fine.
Aug 17, 2015, 02:38 PM
Pascal
@traj: Stop asking about the old versions. The program structure has changed so much that there will be no way to trace back.
If you continue to not report what I ask you about ie binding leds from module and model associated with your binding procedure we will end up nowhere.
Bind button is scanned by the Arduino board as soon as it boots and only at that time. So it means that the bind button must be pressed while you apply power supply or reset it. The button can be released right away since it's not read anymore and will have strictly no effect if pressed later on.
Aug 18, 2015, 02:39 AM
Does rotary dip switch and dip switch use same HEX file?
I don't find out 0801 micro LCD displayer, so I am going to add LED digital tube display function.
Last edited by jpshu; Aug 18, 2015 at 02:47 AM.
Aug 18, 2015, 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnuts
@traj: Stop asking about the old versions. The program structure has changed so much that there will be no way to trace back.
If you continue to not report what I ask you about ie binding leds from module and model associated with your binding procedure we will end up nowhere.
Bind button is scanned by the Arduino board as soon as it boots and only at that time. So it means that the bind button must be pressed while you apply power supply or reset it. The button can be released right away since it's not read anymore and will have strictly no effect if pressed later on.
Thank you very much!!! all happened a long button press binds
Aug 18, 2015, 02:04 PM
Pascal
@jpshu: There is only one hex file for all types just use the latest one available.
Aug 19, 2015, 04:40 PM
Thread OP
New code update.
See below the last version on multiprotocol code which Pascal(hpnuts) and me we were working at(mostly him).
A lot of code cleaning ,reduced code size, fixed bugs ,a lot of protocols improvements in speed and stability.
I will mention again ,....the code working well for both modes, serial mode with Er9X firmware and normal PPM mode with any TX which output PPM signal AETR.Also a version for Frsky BG module (fine=0).
I will update also first post.
Last edited by midelic; Aug 19, 2015 at 07:22 PM.
Aug 19, 2015, 06:58 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
whats the fine0 file? is it a tad different for some setups? (over the 2 version)
both I see are low downloads so far
Aug 19, 2015, 07:18 PM
Thread OP
@irun4fundotca
That is specific for Frsky protocol users.
Basically if you use CC2500 BG module you should use the multiprotocol with fine0..if you use the other CC2500 module like me for example the PCBA skyartec clone from BG you use the other one.
If you use multimodule in serial mode with Er9x it doesn't matter which one you use.
Aug 19, 2015, 07:50 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
ok im using it with a taranis, or will be when the blue pcb CX10 is supported
haven't had much use yet for other models not sure what cc2500 it is now, been a while
its shown in my pics somewhere
Aug 19, 2015, 07:52 PM
Thread OP
You should use the fine0 file.That is the for module you used.If you have Taranis maybe you are not so interested about frsky protocol.
Aug 19, 2015, 07:54 PM
Flying Wood For Fun
ok thanks

whats needed to make the blue pcb cx10 to work?
you need a loaner cx10 or does the rf section differ a lot?
Aug 19, 2015, 08:11 PM
Thread OP
First of all I need time.
The source is already available.I need some time porting in multiprotocol.

https://gist.github.com/goebish/ab4bc5f2dfb1ac404d3e
Last edited by midelic; Aug 19, 2015 at 08:29 PM.

Quick Reply