Sep 21, 2020, 02:36 PM

FMS Ranger 850mm aircraft protocol

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnuts
Try all cc2500 protocols.
After that I would need someone to do dumps of the SPI bus in the original TX or send me a TX+RX for analysis.
Pascal
It works with the FrSky D8 protocol

thank you Pascal for your help.
to remove ads between posts
Sep 21, 2020, 03:45 PM
lovin' early retired in 2000
BNRUSSO: Is there a thread anywhere that indicates which FR-sky RXs and updates should be avoided so as not to download or use ACCESS updates or receivers?
HPNUTS: The Frsky website.

The site does tell me which RX are ACCESS but I don't see anywhere that if I run an update for any of my FRsky RXs using the update in OPEN-TX that I would not be able to use that RX anymore on my non-ACCESS TX.
Sep 21, 2020, 04:04 PM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by bnrusso
BNRUSSO: Is there a thread anywhere that indicates which FR-sky RXs and updates should be avoided so as not to download or use ACCESS updates or receivers?
HPNUTS: The Frsky website.

The site does tell me which RX are ACCESS but I don't see anywhere that if I run an update for any of my FRsky RXs using the update in OPEN-TX that I would not be able to use that RX anymore on my non-ACCESS TX.
I still don't understand the question...
If you put on whatever FrSky RX an ACCESS firmware it won't work with Multi.
If you put on whatever FrSky RX an ACCST D16 v1 or v2.1 firmware it will work with Multi as written in the doc:
- https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...md#frskyx---15
- https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...d#frskyx2---64
So just upload the right firmware to your Frsky RXs.
Pascal
Sep 21, 2020, 06:01 PM
lovin' early retired in 2000
Thank you, now I understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hpnuts
If you put on whatever FrSky RX an ACCST D16 v1 or v2.1 firmware it will work with Multi as written in the doc:
- https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...md#frskyx---15
- https://github.com/pascallanger/DIY-...d#frskyx2---64
So just upload the right firmware to your Frsky RXs.
Pascal
Sep 22, 2020, 05:27 AM
Hello
Not sure if this is the right thread for my question.
I have an new Radiomaster TX16s been using it for 2weeks now and it's great, i only flown eachine US65pro with it.

But this mornig while in it's box i just heard it repeatedly saying welcome to opentx so i open the box and turn it off and after a few second it boot again but on Emergency Mode.

-I tried removing the battery and restart but no luck.
-Flash open tx firmware - okay
-But when i tried re flashing it with the multi module bin file (multi-stm-opentx-aetr-noinv-v1.3.1.65.bin) it says not a valid firmware file.

Can you help me? I feel so stupid I don't know how to fix it. I can't get out of Emergency Mode and I don't what is wrong with the radio.
Sep 22, 2020, 05:46 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiga2233
Hello
I have an new Radiomaster TX16s been using it for 2weeks now and it's great, i only flown eachine US65pro with it.

But this mornig while in it's box i just heard it repeatedly saying welcome to opentx so i open the box and turn it off and after a few second it boot again but on Emergency Mode.

-But when i tried re flashing it with the multi module bin file (multi-stm-opentx-aetr-noinv-v1.3.1.65.bin) it says not a valid firmware file.

Can you help me? I feel so stupid I don't know how to fix it. I can't get out of Emergency Mode and I don't what is wrong with the radio.
Remove the sdcard and see if the radio boots.
Sep 22, 2020, 06:17 AM
Ben Lye
If it was on in the box, have the batteries fully discharged? Have you tried recharging them?
Sep 22, 2020, 11:38 AM

Update 1.3.1.65

Ich habe mein Problem gelöst.

Ich habe hier einmal ein Nootebock. Das hatte ich gestern abend stundenlang versucht, aber ich glaube, da fehlen irgendwelche Dateien.

Heute morgen war ich an meinem Tower Rechner dran. Was soll ich sagen. Das hat keine 2 Minuten mit dem Multi Flash 0.5.0 gedauert, da hatte ich die Version 65 auf meiner T16.

Was da jetzt am Nootebock nicht passt, kann ich euch im Moment noch nicht sagen, aber jetzt ist alles wieder gut.

Für das nächste Mal werde ich mich sofort den richtigen Rechner nehmen, dann spare ich eine ganze Menge Zeit und Frust.
Ich danke euch alle, die ihr mir helfen wolltet.

I solved my problem.

I have a nootebock here once. I tried that for hours last night, but I think some files are missing.

This morning I was on my tower computer. What can I say. That took less than 2 minutes with the Multi Flash 0.5.0, because I had version 65 on my T16.

I can't tell you at the moment what doesn't work with the Nootebock, but everything is fine now. : D

For the next time I'll take the right computer right away, then I'll save a lot of time and frustration.
I thank all of you who wanted to help me.
Sep 22, 2020, 04:42 PM

Cloning FrSky vs Hopping tables

Hi,
I hope I am asking this in the right thread.

FrSky ACCST D16 v1 LBT:
Is the hoppingtable related to the RX/Bind/Model-ID? I am asking because I want to clone my iXJT and afterwards fly simoultaniously with the original iXJT and the clone MPM. (different models with different IDs, but sisimoultaniously) I worry, that (if the hopping tabels are equal for different Model-IDs) if the transmitters ranomly syc at one point, that both models are no longer controllable due to interference.
Sep 22, 2020, 05:56 PM
chipping away
If I get an Emergency Mode typically it is when I eject the USB prematurely, however, to fix it I usually do a clean reinstall of the SD card (removed from the radio and reinitialised) - woorks for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saiga2233
Hello

Sep 23, 2020, 03:52 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0815Creeper
Hi,
I hope I am asking this in the right thread.

FrSky ACCST D16 v1 LBT:
Is the hoppingtable related to the RX/Bind/Model-ID? I am asking because I want to clone my iXJT and afterwards fly simoultaniously with the original iXJT and the clone MPM. (different models with different IDs, but sisimoultaniously) I worry, that (if the hopping tabels are equal for different Model-IDs) if the transmitters ranomly syc at one point, that both models are no longer controllable due to interference.
That won't happen.
Pascal
Sep 23, 2020, 05:17 AM
Thanks. could you quickly clarify why?
Sep 23, 2020, 07:39 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0815Creeper
Thanks. could you quickly clarify why?
I don't know what level of answer you want but as the answer of "it won't happen" is not enough for you then I'll point you to the FrSkyX code which will give you all the details of the why.
Pascal
Last edited by hpnuts; Sep 23, 2020 at 09:12 AM.
Sep 23, 2020, 09:10 AM
I've been using this external module to control a JR receiver on my Horus 10x frsky radio. It has a PPM selection on the external RF setup.

Just received my new Frsky Horus 10x express and the setup for external RF no longer has a PPM selection. Is there some way to make this work?

Thanks
Sep 23, 2020, 09:14 AM
Pascal
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingspar1
I've been using this external module to control a JR receiver on my Horus 10x frsky radio. It has a PPM selection on the external RF setup.

Just received my new Frsky Horus 10x express and the setup for external RF no longer has a PPM selection. Is there some way to make this work?

Thanks
I'm not sure what you are talking about... Is this multi module related?
I'm asking since the Horus radio should be using the serial protocol and not PPM...
Pascal
Last edited by hpnuts; Sep 23, 2020 at 10:36 AM.

Quick Reply