Jul 30, 2014, 08:08 AM
Closed Account
Monday's our target, too. We'll be a Rhinebeck the previous weekend, then taking the relatively short drive from there to NEAT.

CD
to remove ads between posts
Jul 30, 2014, 08:40 AM
Cool beans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel
Monday's our target, too. We'll be a Rhinebeck the previous weekend, then taking the relatively short drive from there to NEAT.

CD
Great! We're looking forward to hanging out with you, Miss Micki, and the girls.

Rob
Jul 30, 2014, 10:11 AM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
The "boss" should be there later on Monday or noon on tuesday.
Jul 30, 2014, 10:26 AM
Cool beans!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
I'm assuming/hoping that the boss will be in civilian mode until later Weds/Thurs so he can have some fun before the show kicks into high gear

Rob
Jul 30, 2014, 11:08 AM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
I'm assuming/hoping that the boss will be in civilian mode until later Weds/Thurs so he can have some fun before the show kicks into high gear

Rob
yes.. but I will have my eye trained to find the misbehaving!
Jul 30, 2014, 07:25 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
yes.. but I will have my eye trained to find the misbehaving!
Should be a target rich environment. Just got back from WATTS over Owatonna and I'm in full NEAT mode now
Jul 30, 2014, 10:44 PM
How high will it go?
Bring an extra glider this year I can't stand to see another sad face from not having a plane to fly.
Jul 31, 2014, 03:11 PM
Cool beans!
I see this year's t-shirt design has been released

Looks cool - I've always loved the NEAT Fair plane logo. Fifteen years - not too shabby. This is #12 for me - didn't know of it until '03

Rob
Aug 01, 2014, 05:06 PM
Live Free or Die
I would like to see the stickers with the Neat Fair plane logo available again. I sold my Jeep and the sticker went with it.
Aug 01, 2014, 05:22 PM
When pigs fly rc
Anyone now the name of the guy who was making fresh French fries in a pot of oil near the park flyers? They were good!
Aug 01, 2014, 06:44 PM
Head NEAT geek
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrich
Anyone now the name of the guy who was making fresh French fries in a pot of oil near the park flyers? They were good!
That was Ken Demay's brother, don't remember his first name. Ken will be back, and I suspect his brother too as he does not live that far from PVC.
Aug 05, 2014, 02:35 AM
Aircraft Designer Guy
Signed up, and travel booked. Hopefully my planes make it from CA to MA to NY in one piece. Looking forward to seeing everybody, my dad and I should be getting in Wednesday.

-Adam
Latest blog entry: Stol f-16
Aug 05, 2014, 05:56 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJWoods
Signed up, and travel booked. Hopefully my planes make it from CA to MA to NY in one piece. Looking forward to seeing everybody, my dad and I should be getting in Wednesday.

-Adam
Just let the air out of them Be good to see you guys as well!
Aug 11, 2014, 02:48 PM
Cool beans!
T minus four weeks - wow. I suspect I'm not alone in spending a bit more time in the shop trying to get things wrapped up. I've got a lot of wiring to do in order to get my new nightflyer together. I really don't want to bring any unfinished projects like this to Peaceful Valley

I hope we get our Special Events listing set up soon. Lots of info to share and coordinate

Rob
Last edited by stangrob; Aug 11, 2014 at 07:41 PM. Reason: Fixed bad grammah.
Aug 11, 2014, 03:32 PM
Quote:
Eileen's coming on monday ?

Quick Reply