NEAT Fair 2014 Sept 11-14th Downsville, NY - Page 5 - RC Groups
Aug 11, 2014, 06:20 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alan W
Eileen's coming on monday ?
Nope.. just me... and the beer.... and the beef. She'll be there friday/saturday.
to remove ads between posts
Aug 11, 2014, 06:29 PM
Head NEAT geek

Exactly one month to go!

Hey Gang.

I have asked an admin to move this thead to the special events section so we can start the other obligitory threads. Please don't start any related threads until that happens.. should be soon.

Thanks
Tom
Aug 11, 2014, 09:30 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Registered. Now the scramble of getting planes ready and trying to fit everything in the available time and space begins.
Aug 11, 2014, 11:23 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrownEyedFool
Registered. Now the scramble of getting planes ready and trying to fit everything in the available time and space begins.
At least you'll be mobile
Latest blog entry: BluFO-XL review by Tim...
Aug 12, 2014, 09:09 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
At least you'll be mobile
ish.

Have a month to try and pound Steve into shape to even walk.

Won't have anything like normal stride or endurance by then. Real possibility of U-Haul trailer to have space to bring one of my kids' Power Wheels.
Aug 12, 2014, 09:33 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
ish.

Have a month to try and pound Steve into shape to even walk.

Won't have anything like normal stride or endurance by then. Real possibility of U-Haul trailer to have space to bring one of my kids' Power Wheels.
I know people that would pay good money to see that. I have a double booth this year so there will be plenty of room if you need to set up a base camp.
Aug 12, 2014, 11:16 AM
You're killin' me Smalls
Hey if foam and tape is goofball enough to tool around SEFF on a Barbie Jeep, I can save wear and tear with a quad. A day at NEAT seems about the same distance walking as a day at an amusement park, need to be smart about it.
Aug 12, 2014, 01:49 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Hey if foam and tape is goofball enough to tool around SEFF on a Barbie Jeep, I can save wear and tear with a quad. A day at NEAT seems about the same distance walking as a day at an amusement park, need to be smart about it.
I didn't see him with it at SEFF but they had a ball with them at Joe Nall. I can't imagine folded up like that would be good for the leg
Aug 12, 2014, 02:19 PM
Quote:
Peter actually fits in a Barbie Jeep, I'd like to see you in one And I'm NOT volunteering to carry you around!

Steve
Aug 12, 2014, 03:13 PM
You're killin' me Smalls
Peter also weighs about as much as both of my legs, whereas the quad I'm looking at may not have carrying capacity enough for my weight.

I'll figure something out, don't want to be forced to skip another event, especially a major one like neat.
Aug 12, 2014, 03:25 PM
Cool - we've made it over the Special Events listing! Let the massive planning and threads ensue!!!

Rob
Aug 13, 2014, 04:00 PM
Hey, watch this!
Will there be a For Sale thread this year?
Aug 13, 2014, 04:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amadams
Will there be a For Sale thread this year?
I'd say go and start one up - you'll have plenty of guys adding things shortly thereafter (present company included ).

Rob
Aug 13, 2014, 10:27 PM
Lori, hey, you're home early
Quote:
Originally Posted by stangrob
Hard to believe but we're six weeks away from NEAT. So much to do, lots of planning to wrap up. Here's hoping we have a great August - July here in Jersey has been great - let's hope for more of the same going forward

We'll be there on Monday - when's everyone else showing up?

Rob
Some time on Wednesday afternoon to evening. I'd like to be on the road a few hours after rush hour ends in the morning.

Mike
Aug 13, 2014, 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarreraGTSCS
Some time on Wednesday afternoon to evening. I'd like to be on the road a few hours after rush hour ends in the morning.

Mike
Excellent! We'll be waiting for you.

Something tells me you'll beat Carlos to the show

Rob