Oct 04, 2014, 02:21 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Is there any special procedures to secure/reserve a spot on the flight line? We arrived on Tuesday this year and noticed the reserved spaces for the first time. and thought that was a good idea.
to remove ads between posts
Oct 04, 2014, 02:58 PM
got any foam to bash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxhillag1 View Post
Is there any special procedures to secure/reserve a spot on the flight line? We arrived on Tuesday this year and noticed the reserved spaces for the first time. and thought that was a good idea.
Some spaces have been reserved even since the first NEAT Fair.
Spaces are reserved for long time supporters of NEAT (either with workers or material goods or other services) and some (but not all) of my regular in-club staff. Only two vendors have spots reserved on the flight as they don't do any selling, just flying.

We are not accepting any more reserved spaces, sorry.
Oct 04, 2014, 07:09 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
Not a problem Tom. I was just wondering because some of our group stress out every year as to where we will end up on the flight line..
Mar 04, 2015, 10:14 AM

Neat Fair 2014 Pictures

Hi, I'm looking to find more pictures of the Neat Fair in peaceful valley in 2014. I saw the thread here with the gallery of pictures, 3 pages of pictures. I know SKS video does the pictures too but I can't find them anywhere. They took a lot of pictures of my three year old son flying and was really hoping to see them! Any information would be helpful! Thank you in advance!!
Mar 04, 2015, 10:20 AM
got any foam to bash?
Quote:
Originally Posted by affordablevaping View Post
Hi, I'm looking to find more pictures of the Neat Fair in peaceful valley in 2014. I saw the thread here with the gallery of pictures, 3 pages of pictures. I know SKS video does the pictures too but I can't find them anywhere. They took a lot of pictures of my three year old son flying and was really hoping to see them! Any information would be helpful! Thank you in advance!!
Might not be anything else except what you see in the entire archive on RCgroups that I know of. SKS is a video company, you can buy all the NEAT Fair videos they made at http://www.sksvideo.com/. I don not believe they post any pics of vids anywhere on the net or rcgroups.
Mar 04, 2015, 05:25 PM
No ! Your other left !
Hey TOM,

I'm gonna BUG you LONG TIME this year. Mon-Sun ! Maybe I'll get to relax.

This year's probably going to be Lobster Rolls and a few live ones.

Al R.
The Lobstah Guy.