NEAT Fair 2014 Sept 11-14th Downsville, NY - RC Groups
Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
May 12, 2014, 12:46 PM
Head NEAT geek
Discussion

NEAT Fair 2014 Sept 11-14th Downsville, NY

Hey Guys and Gals.

We are still a few days from releasing the website for pre-registration activities, but all that are in our database will get an email when we go live for 2014. I will also postthe openning here.

We are not planning any changes to the show format for this year, but other organizations will be planning "events" that will go on concurrently and they may post them here and I will include them in our "NEAT news" section.

don't wish the summer away... but as always we are excited about the show already, hope we see old friends and make some new ones.

Tom Hunt
2014 Event director.
to remove ads between posts
May 13, 2014, 05:53 PM
Hey Tom,

I thought it was about that time that the NEAT announcement would be going up

I agree - after the winter we just went through it's time to enjoy the flying season , catch up with everyone at all the upcoming events, but in the back of our minds start planning for NEAT. It's going to be a blast - I wonder if the flightline will pass our big top this year (got awfuly close last year!).

It's funny though - I will admit that I just sent a package of checks off to Arnie this morning to reserve Row 6 for our little group

Rob
May 15, 2014, 10:12 PM
D.G.B.
Skipped last year but will be there in 2014.
stefanP
May 17, 2014, 09:15 AM
Micki and I sent our reservation to Arnie in March, so we'll be there, too. This year, we'll do Rhinebeck, then come to NEAT the Monday before. So, we'll be available to help out.

CD
May 17, 2014, 10:57 AM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel
Micki and I sent our reservation to Arnie in March, so we'll be there, too. This year, we'll do Rhinebeck, then come to NEAT the Monday before. So, we'll be available to help out.

CD
Kool

right now, I plan on going up Monday myself. Tuesday the latest.
May 17, 2014, 03:13 PM
Now that's a low pass !!
We have a group of 3 that will be arriving on Tuesday and will be there for the rest of the week and would be willing to help with set-up
May 17, 2014, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Dunsel

CD
We'll be there Monday afternoon, and our big top should be there too in case the weather is an issue. Be sure to come on over!

Rob
May 17, 2014, 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Hunt
Kool

right now, I plan on going up Monday myself. Tuesday the latest.
Wow, that's great! It sounds like you'll have a little more time on your schedule by then

Monday should be early enough that you can have some fun before the event goes into high gear.

Rob
May 17, 2014, 09:41 PM
Rob and Tom: Micki and I probably won't be at Lehigh, but (Lord willing!), we'll be at the JCSF meet and will make the time to talk with you guys.

Bill
Jun 01, 2014, 08:34 PM
Head NEAT geek

Pre-registration, now open

Good day previous or prospective NEAT Fair pilots,
Pre-registration is now open on the NEAT FAIR website. Pilot pre-registration prices remain the same as 2013. There are no major changes to the format of the 2014 show. If any vendor pilots are getting this message, you will be getting a separate email with the Vendor invitation attached. We am still waiting for a few quotes for equipment, it may be later next week before vendor packages go out.

This year pre-reg pilots may order a maximum of 3 shirts and 2 hats on the pilot pre-reg form.

Like previous years, we will accept check or Paypal payments. YOU must initiate the paypal payment from your account log-on. We will not be sending money requests. Please pay attention to the sign-up confirmation email you will receive after successfully signing up. If you do not receive the email, it was probably because you gave us an incorrect email address, an old one you don’t use anymore, or you have a spam filter on that thinks “NEAT Fair” is a spammer. Contact us immediately at neatfair@optonline.net if you have any problems. Please note our paypal email is the same as last year. It is neatfair@live.com. DO NOT USE THIS EMAIL FOR CORRESPONDANCE!

Any pertinent show news will be posted here or found at:
http://www.neatfair.org/news.php

Have a great flying season and see you in September!

The NEAT Gang!
http://www.neatfair.org
Jun 01, 2014, 09:10 PM
All registered.. Looking forward to another NEAT Fair!
Jun 01, 2014, 09:15 PM
Hi Tom!

All signed up for both the show and volunteer hours. I'll see you next weekend at the LVRCS event!

Rob
Jun 02, 2014, 01:02 PM
To Infinity and Beyond

Swap Shop and Pizza

Hi All,
Peaceful Valley RC will be bringing back the swap shop and pizza. I would like to thank everyone for making PVRC's swap shop and pizza a big success last year.
This year I will be posting registration and item forms on line for downloading. This will save time for the sellers. I will have a seller number pre-registration also. If anyone has suggestions for improving the swap shop I would like to hear from you.
The terms will remain the same. 10% fee for the "sold for" price and only if item is sold. All unsold items must be picked up by 1:00 PM Sunday. No items under $10, so think about bundling. We will be accepting items Wenesday after 1:00 PM. I will keep you posted.

Enjoy your summer, Gino
Last edited by FPVJOCKEY; Jun 13, 2014 at 12:12 PM.
Jun 02, 2014, 03:04 PM
How high will it go?
Woot, registered. Please Tom pm me when you are going up to set up, I will come up and help.
Latest blog entry: FAA registration
Jun 02, 2014, 03:07 PM
Head NEAT geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by antslake
Woot, registered. Please Tom pm me when you are going up to set up, I will come up and help.
It's going to be a bit different this year. On "normal" set-up weekend I have to go to a wedding in Boston. Me and a few retirees will either go up on thursday or friday the 4th or 5th to do the vendor aera, most of the other guys will go up either sat/sun the 6/7th to do the fences. I will leave mid-day on monday the 8th to come to the show.