Oct 10, 2014, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nelis
Is there any difference between the red PCB and the green PCB version flying wise?
My green one is a lot nicer to fly than my red one, the sticks on the tx are also better on the green one.
Even flying my red with my devo tx I still prefer the green one with stock tx, that's how much better it is!
to remove ads between posts
Oct 10, 2014, 11:09 AM
Thanks for the review on those quads. I had a look at the video before
I guess, I will just get the Hubsan Quad next. Seems to be the most popular, and with a camera its even better. I ordered CX-10 because I wanted something really small, and its actually pretty great for the price as well.
Oct 10, 2014, 11:42 AM
Does anyone know a quick fix for situations, when the wing stops moving freely and shows resistance?
Turns out, one of the motor was also getting heated.
Last edited by sherby; Oct 10, 2014 at 12:19 PM.
Oct 10, 2014, 04:19 PM
I agree on @subpixel and I've said it before, too: green one flies better with stock transmitter than the red one with devo 7E, which is far superior TX. I just wish I had change to fly green one in devo!

@theimacman: I already said that you should make a new video as V252 v2 doesn't seem to be available anywhere anymore.

@sherby, those tiny motors do break and you need to be prepared to pay the maintenance cost if you're going to start this hobby. I usually buy two of each quad, just to get some spares.

My favorite (out of box) is currently JJRC 1000A, which you can buy as BNF as well. JDX 388 isn't bad either, but is a bit heavy and noisy. V252s live in my Dream Catcher frames (the original frame really breaks easily) and Hubsans (2x L) sit mostly unused as I just do not like to fly with them anymore (sorry). I have also few other quads JXD 385, V272, CX-10 to name a few. From those the only quad I would not recommend anyone to buy is V272.
Oct 10, 2014, 04:41 PM
Flyin' Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahagr
@theimacman: I already said that you should make a new video as V252 v2 doesn't seem to be available anywhere anymore.
Much easier said than done.
Oct 11, 2014, 12:28 AM
Yes, I know it takes hours of your time to make a new video. It's just a shame that V252 was discontinued.. Have you tried the newest (cheap) version of the quad: V343? Seems to be just rebrand from PRO, but does it use the same protocol?
Oct 11, 2014, 08:10 AM
Mine arrived! Jumps up quite a bit and I cannot leave the throttle in a fixed position and expect it to stop ascending!

Anyone know how to add sticks to the transmitter (instead of the mushrooms) and which would be good to use (and from where)? (Thx)
Last edited by Rishi; Oct 11, 2014 at 05:26 PM.
Oct 12, 2014, 03:26 AM

Hot battery in remote controler

One remote controller of quadcopter is broken (doesn't work). With off/on switch it is not possible to turn it on, and when you turn it on, and leave switch in on position, after 20-30 seconds battery are warm (hot).

If I bend transmitter, sometime LED start blinking, but nothing else.
Oct 12, 2014, 04:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by subpixel
My green one is a lot nicer to fly than my red one, the sticks on the tx are also better on the green one.
Even flying my red with my devo tx I still prefer the green one with stock tx, that's how much better it is!
OK thank you! I'll get a green version from Banggood.
I'm waiting untill the case is in stock to place my order.

They listed a CX-10 with the case included a few weeks ago but I can't find it on the site anymore...
Oct 13, 2014, 10:58 AM
Flyin' Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by mahagr
Yes, I know it takes hours of your time to make a new video. It's just a shame that V252 was discontinued.. Have you tried the newest (cheap) version of the quad: V343? Seems to be just rebrand from PRO, but does it use the same protocol?
It really is a shame about the V252 V2 no longer being available.

I haven't tried the V343, but I'm pretty sure it is just the V252 Pro with a small transmitter and carrying case.
Oct 13, 2014, 05:57 PM
Rather Be flying or Tinkering
Quote:
Originally Posted by theimacman
It really is a shame about the V252 V2 no longer being available.
You can still finds them at a few places but they are disappearing as the existing stock is being soldout.

http://www.tmart.com/Wltoys-V252-2.4...F_p205416.html

http://www.amazon.com/ZPS-WLtoys-Con.../dp/B00FKMZD0K
Last edited by jtravel; Oct 13, 2014 at 06:03 PM.
Oct 14, 2014, 02:33 AM
Jake From Planet Mascoutah, IL
Well. everyone was looking for a better tx for the CX-10. Well, my tx for my #1 selling X4 (looks like a HubsanX4 107c works great! Binds and flys!
Oct 14, 2014, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake8131
Well. everyone was looking for a better tx for the CX-10. Well, my tx for my #1 selling X4 (looks like a HubsanX4 107c works great! Binds and flys!

Is this one of the Hubsan X4 clones? ???
Oct 14, 2014, 09:10 AM
GOT WINGS
Jake, is that the top selling X6 you are talking about or X4? Do you have a link for where you can get it? Does it work with the red or green fc board on the CX-10?
Latest blog entry: UMX Air Tractor BNF
Oct 14, 2014, 10:43 AM
Flyin' Ryan
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtravel
You can still finds them at a few places but they are disappearing as the existing stock is being soldout.

http://www.tmart.com/Wltoys-V252-2.4...F_p205416.html

http://www.amazon.com/ZPS-WLtoys-Con.../dp/B00FKMZD0K
Those are both the original version, not V2.

Quick Reply