Jun 19, 2014, 11:30 PM
that's rather odd with the 2 versions, in fact that's not 2 versions that's more like 2 completely different quads that share the same body

anyhow, anyone thinking of buying one, shazam! a bargain appears

Quote:
Originally Posted by subpixel
Cheerson CX-10 Mini 4CH 2.4GHz 6 Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter

$22.98 $17.68 Use code sp5 for this price, expires 22nd
Orange
Green
Pink
to remove ads between posts
Jun 19, 2014, 11:32 PM
Working to make things happen!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RCGkevin
Look, I have two different versions of the cx-10

I love the mini Phantom! I want to do that now.
Jun 20, 2014, 12:54 AM
GOT WINGS
subpixel, I tried that coupon code, and it would not work.
Jun 20, 2014, 01:02 AM
[/QUOTE]

That looks awesome
Jun 20, 2014, 01:32 AM
Lol The Mini Phantom is so cool..lol
Jun 20, 2014, 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by siriusflier
subpixel, I tried that coupon code, and it would not work.
applies fine for me, did you try all the colours? and stating (hopefully ) the obvious you did check you entered sp5 in the coupon box
Jun 20, 2014, 01:41 AM
Quote:

Hummmm .....

I was afraid of that but Cheerson did that.... My god, they changed the protocol, they are crazy !!!!!. Which model did you received the first ? with or without the antenna ?
Jun 20, 2014, 01:51 AM
The spare CX-10 PCB sold by banggood seems to be a third model .... amazing ... crazy
Jun 20, 2014, 02:22 AM
GOT WINGS
Actually, when I was looking at them, I noticed if you clicked on the purple/pink one, you could click on warehouse, and it listed coming from the US warehouse, it was the only one of the three that you could do that on. But it also raised the price by $2. Then when I added it to cart and tried to check out using sp5, it said that coupon could not be used because the price of the item was less than $22. Then I noticed instead of being $24.98, the price in checkout was $22.98, same as the price from the international warehouse, but it still showed to be shipping from the US warehouse. Kinda weird. But I already have a green one coming from BG, so I went ahead and ordered the purple one because it said it shipped from US warehouse, so will wait and see what happens. I sure hope one of them will work with the Devo.
Jun 20, 2014, 04:07 AM
[QUOTE=RCGkevin;28699153]Look, I have two different versions of the cx-10

These two different versions of the cx-10, are acquired in the same store
Red pcb manufacturers say the early version, post production are green pcb new board
So the ~ two different remote protocol
Earlier versions of usb charging cable is blue, the new version of usb charging cable is all yellow
An earlier version of the manual is in English, the new version of the manual is in Chinese

The bottom of the new version box has a of a small sticker labeled B

Above

Sorry for my bad english ~
Jun 20, 2014, 05:37 AM
[QUOTE=RCGkevin;28700915]
Quote:

These two different versions of the cx-10, are acquired in the same store
Red pcb manufacturers say the early version, post production are green pcb new board
So the ~ two different remote protocol
Earlier versions of usb charging cable is blue, the new version of usb charging cable is all yellow
An earlier version of the manual is in English, the new version of the manual is in Chinese

The bottom of the new version box has a of a small sticker labeled B

Above

Sorry for my bad english ~
Can you make a closeup photo of the new PCB ? (green). Did you try to bind it with a V2x2 remote ?
Jun 20, 2014, 12:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by handy2
They dont sound that rugged or dependable to me . Hope I have better luck when mine arrives
Bought one for my dad as a father's day present. He already has a DJI Phantom so he knows how to fly and to be careful.

It arrived today, so he charged it, switched it on and flew around. No problem so far.

Then he wanted to turn it off, and the on/off switch broke clean off. No way of replacing it ofcourse.
I'm hoping banggood will sort this out as that is terrible quality. Shipping it back to them for return is not an option clearly, as that would cost us 5 more than simply ordering a new one...

Too bad quality appears to be this bad, because I love my hubsan X4 V2, and was planning on buying a CX-10 for myself aswell...
Jun 20, 2014, 01:47 PM
[QUOTE=SeByDocKy;28701161]
Quote:

Can you make a closeup photo of the new PCB ? (green). Did you try to bind it with a V2x2 remote ?
here

Jun 20, 2014, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doesj
Bought one for my dad as a father's day present. He already has a DJI Phantom so he knows how to fly and to be careful.

It arrived today, so he charged it, switched it on and flew around. No problem so far.

Then he wanted to turn it off, and the on/off switch broke clean off. No way of replacing it ofcourse.
I'm hoping banggood will sort this out as that is terrible quality. Shipping it back to them for return is not an option clearly, as that would cost us 5 more than simply ordering a new one...

Too bad quality appears to be this bad, because I love my hubsan X4 V2, and was planning on buying a CX-10 for myself aswell...
get a protoX. The first and best of these mico quads. Costs more but so does quality. And they give great support and you can use your X4 to control it.
Jun 20, 2014, 03:11 PM
GOT WINGS
I think I know why the code wouldn't work last nite, I had the country at the top of the page changed from US to UK. And today when I changed it back to US, the three colors TMart carries all show to be in US warehouse and the code works. Oh well.

Quick Reply