This thread is privately moderated by Foxauthor, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 11, 2014, 07:13 PM
Trader Rating: 2
Foxauthor
Thread OP
$200.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Motrolfly DM-4325 Brushless Motor & Castle Talon 90 ESC

MOTROLFLY DM-4325 Brushless motor series are for RC Airplanes 8 to 16 pounds depending on model type. Motor comes with an X mount for mounting the motor to the fire wall, pre soldered 4mm gold connector.

Motrolfly Brushless Motors are among the best in the world, with High Efficiency ratings and are able to handle more Watts than most other brushless motors in their size. They use High strength Neodymium magnets, high temp wire, and precision CNC machined parts to ensure you get the best performance. Sealed ball bearings on the 2810 and larger motors to ensure Quality and Durability.

* Weight: 455 grams
* All up weight 500 grams
* Stator Width: 43mm
* Stator Height: 25mm
* Motor Width: 54.8mm
* Motor Length: 52mm
66.3mm X mount to Hub face
* Hub Length: 38.5mm
* Hub Shaft: 8mm x 30mm
* Motor Shaft Size: 6mm
* 12 tooth 14 magnet DLRK
* KV 380

Castle TALON 90
Talon 90 sports a BEC designed for today’s servos, pumping out up to 20 amps peak power and 9 amps of continuous power to keep even the hungriest servos happy.
MIN: 3S LiPo
MAX: 6S LiPo
90 amps (rating determined with 5mph airflow across the ESC)
BEC output:90 amps (rating determined with 5mph airflow across the ESC)
Fully programmable Castle feature set using Castle Link USB adapter (not included) and freely downloadable Castle Link Windows software.

Buyer pays shipping actual cost only depending upon shipping method selected.
Will ship next day.

4/14/14 ---> Here are more clear shots of everything. I even bought the adapter plugs for the motor to Talon connections, another $5.00 value.
Last edited by Foxauthor; May 15, 2014 at 12:45 AM.
to remove ads between posts
May 12, 2014, 06:47 AM
Trader Rating: 8
What KV is the motor? Thanks,
May 12, 2014, 07:59 AM
Trader Rating: 47
Old skool speed freak!
Picture shows Kv at 380, if that is the motor for sale?
May 12, 2014, 03:16 PM
Foxauthor
Thread OP

KV of the DM-4325

Their web site lists this as a KV 450, as is printed on the motor. Thanks for asking. It is a very heavy and powerful motor that specs a 15x10 prop or bigger. You can check their website for more info.
http://www.motrolfly.com/
May 12, 2014, 04:15 PM
Trader Rating: 47
Old skool speed freak!
Are those the actual pictures of your stuff??
If not, please post your pics of actual items being sold.

Thanks, Mike R
May 12, 2014, 11:25 PM
Foxauthor
Thread OP
YES! These are the actual pictures...why would I post fake ones? I bought these for a new cub I just built but they are too big. This is what I paid and I just want to get my investment back so I can get the right ones.
May 13, 2014, 01:56 PM
Trader Rating: 79
Well, now that you know ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxauthor
MOTROLFLY DM-4325 Brushless motor series are for RC Airplanes 8 to 16 pounds depending on model type. Motor comes with an X mount for mounting the motor to the fire wall, pre soldered 4mm gold connector.
Quote:
Their web site lists this as a KV 450, as is printed on the motor. Thanks for asking. It is a very heavy and powerful motor that specs a 15x10 prop or bigger. You can check their website for more info.
http://www.motrolfly.com/
The confusion is that the picture you posted shows the KV to be 380, yet you stated the KV is 450 "as is printed on the motor". Everyone is just looking for clarification, especially since this is such a popular motor.
May 13, 2014, 04:08 PM
Foxauthor
Thread OP
My apologies to everyone...I was able to zoom into the pic and you are right...the kv is 380! T this is the actual motor and pic, and the price of 169 new is of the web site. I did pay 200 for both and I'm just trying to recover my expense to get the right sized ones for my plane. I feel bad about my mistake. If someone wants to make an offer for both I would consider it. Thanks for understanding.
May 13, 2014, 06:47 PM
Trader Rating: 118
3Delicious
Why would you need "to zoom into the pic" to see the kv? Why not just look at the motor?
Last edited by Brashair; May 13, 2014 at 06:58 PM.
May 13, 2014, 07:53 PM
Foxauthor
Thread OP
For crying out loud I apologized. I made a mistake. Okay. It's this all people have to do with their time? For one thing I'm out of town on business and the other I took the pics in a hurry before I left. They are what they are. Either your interested or not.
May 14, 2014, 11:11 AM
Trader Rating: 79
Well, now that you know ...
Quote:
For crying out loud I apologized. I made a mistake. Okay. It's this all people have to do with their time? For one thing I'm out of town on business and the other I took the pics in a hurry before I left. They are what they are. Either your interested or not.
In a word, yes. You joined the day you posted the ad, with no other references. How could WE POSSIBLY know you're out of town and don't have access to it?!

Isn't it just as plausible, from a buyer's point of view, that you found the pictures on line, opened an account, and are trying to scam someone? I'm NOT saying that's what's going on here, as I see the pictures were taken only hours before the ad was posted. But getting huffy when YOU made the mistake only makes me even more wary.

Good luck with the sale - it's a great motor, you should have no trouble selling it.
May 15, 2014, 12:53 AM
Foxauthor
Thread OP
I posted new pics tonight after returning home. This is what it/they are and that's that. They're for sale, I will entertain a best offer and they will ship fast as I want this craziness over with and to get my new airplane in the air with the right motor. I'm going to ask the original owner, a member here, to comment about them just to stop this mess and get them sold. Thank you.

Quick Reply