May 15, 2014, 03:35 PM
BMFA 190658
I'm ordering some (not 1, some!)

to remove ads between posts
May 15, 2014, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by larryb
Who is going to be the first person to buy one????
I ordered 2, 2 days ago. West coast is usually 4-5ays but we'll see with the recent move.

bob
May 15, 2014, 05:31 PM
Looking for a place to crash
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentPilot
I'm ordering some (not 1, some!)

Good, let us know how they work.

Larry
May 15, 2014, 08:50 PM
Wanted for breaking Ohm's Law
I ordered one before I posted news on post #26.
Latest blog entry: RC Throw Gauge
May 16, 2014, 04:29 AM
Retired in NC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Sumner
I ordered one before I posted news on post #26.
Same situation. Interesting to see what we get.
May 16, 2014, 03:33 PM
I ordered 2 of the version 2 on April 27 and haven't seen anything yet.
May 16, 2014, 06:29 PM
BMFA 190658
I've ordered 2 of the V3 stabs, plus a 10ch and some servos to try.
I'll let you know how I get on!

Tony
May 18, 2014, 04:29 AM
Blue Skies
Does anyone know if a 8 or 10 channel Stabilizer is planned or in the works? Or even just a Stabilizer all by itself?
May 20, 2014, 07:16 AM
Wanted for breaking Ohm's Law
I checked on my May 12th stabilizer order and was told that "due to production delays they will send my stabilizer order on May 26th. I also asked when the web instructions for the new stabilizer would be updated but didn't get an answer. I know the web says new updated instructions will be posted on May 16th.
Latest blog entry: RC Throw Gauge
May 20, 2014, 07:49 AM
Blue Sky Mining
Someone needs to tell these guys how to do a product launch.
May 20, 2014, 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Sumner
I checked on my May 12th stabilizer order and was told that "due to production delays they will send my stabilizer order on May 26th. I also asked when the web instructions for the new stabilizer would be updated but didn't get an answer. I know the web says new updated instructions will be posted on May 16th.
I ordered on May 10 and haven't seen anything yet. For once the arrival is not crucial to the maiden flight. The RX is just a replacement. Things have been slow. I waited 12 for a package that went from Chicago to N. Cal. That's slow.
Mike
May 20, 2014, 02:26 PM
Looking for a place to crash
Quote:
Originally Posted by batballs
Someone needs to tell these guys how to do a product launch.

May 20, 2014, 03:28 PM
Retired in NC
I am a huge supporter of Lemon and hope to be buying things, from them, for many years to come, but I am very concerned about the way they have dropped off the map with the lack of response to order inquiries and not postings to the group.. Sure hope this temporary.
May 20, 2014, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich in ILM
I am a huge supporter of Lemon and hope to be buying things, from them, for many years to come, but I am very concerned about the way they have dropped off the map with the lack of response to order inquiries and not postings to the group.. Sure hope this temporary.
Yes..in the past I've received my order in 5 days which is phenomenal shipping. Yet we haven't seen FMak here in days and the usual lack of shipping notices and tracking info is now troublesome. I've got my flying buddies all impressed with LemonRX Stabs. and now no product.
I believe I've heard they have moved shop and with a new product change they are probably a bit behind.
Mike
May 20, 2014, 08:20 PM
Received my LemonRX Stabs today. I originally ordered the V2 in April but when they arrived today they were the new V3 for the same cost. Lemon certainly came through! The new cases look great. Can't wait to install them. I'll definitely buy more.

Quick Reply