This thread is privately moderated by dmrcflyr2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
May 04, 2014, 10:51 AM
Cat Man
Thread OP
Discussion

Another small 4 stroke

I found a deal I couldn't pass up on an OS FS-30 4-stroke. I am going to put it in the Waco ARF that I had originally planned for the Magnum 30. Seeing as the Magnum is not a hand starting engine, I am selling it.

This OS is used and in very good condition. I did my normal disassembly, inspection, and cleaning prior to running it. Internally it looked very good; sorry no pictures. I did not re-set the valves; I figured I would just run it as is and adjust them if necessary. NOT necessary! This little engine started on the first flip! Thats my kind of engine. It has the exact same mounting dimensions as the Magnum so no mods will be necessary in mounting to the Waco, when I get back to it.

Quite honestly the Magnum was the reason finishing up the Waco has not been a priority.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply