Mar 31, 2004, 01:21 PM
Thread OP

Horizon Hobbies Tribute and Ultimate???

Anyone seen these for sale yet? I saw them in the new RC Flyer mag yesterday
in the the new products section. They look prettty good and not expensive. I think $45 for the Tribute including 350 motor if I read it right.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2004, 02:09 PM
Ya they look like they will be very nice! My gues is that there still 2 to 3m away from being out.

Kody
Mar 31, 2004, 04:40 PM
Thread OP
You are probably right about that!
Mar 31, 2004, 05:08 PM
Giddy up!
Anyone have a pic?
Mar 31, 2004, 05:57 PM
Its somthing!....
Mar 31, 2004, 05:59 PM
And my 300 post!! (dork)
Mar 31, 2004, 08:15 PM
Man,

And to think that a FFF Tribute was going for $75+S/H a few months ago. This was for the cut foam and carbon spars only. These kits could be pretty cool!

-Ted
Apr 01, 2004, 01:15 AM
Fly it like you stole it..
The Ultimate sure looks nice.
Apr 01, 2004, 08:44 AM
FoamyFactory.com
They look VERY nice! Pre-printed is definately a plus.

Tim H.
Apr 01, 2004, 02:30 PM
Yeah, nice touch on the color scheme. Looks like its time to chuck the Sharpies. I just love these "from the box to the air in a few hours" kits.

I just get a kick at seeing how quick electrics (and esp. electric 3d) is growing. There must be enough of us out there to justify these designs getting sent over to China and get those assembly lines churning out this stuff. $45 with a motor--what a steal of a deal. Fly them to they drop, then just order another one. With a gearbox, could just drop in a Razor or Himaxx and go brushless for even more insanity.

This stuff is such a kick. Seems like there's something new coming out every week that's worthy of attention.

Quick Reply