Apr 29, 2014, 10:06 PM
Trader Rating: 65
Thread OP
Rant

Low balling and trolling on for sales thread

I posted two AR7200BX new in box for sale in sales thread the other day. I get an PM from this guy asking what is my bottom line for both units and I sent him my bottom selling price for both. Then he offers me about 50% of my asking price. I politely rejected his offer saying it is too low to sell. He continues to low ball me over the PM so i mentioned that he may have a better luck finding used one at his price range. Since that last exchange of PMs, this guy now is trolling my sales thread (which i have been deleting his nonsense comments). He is calling me nazi for deleting his nonsense comments now, lol.

It seems like this guy has a history of posting low ball offers or nonsense comments on sales thread(i just looked at his previous posts), instead of negotiating over PM. I know the other forums have forum rules warning members about derailing for sales thread and posting offers on sales thread. Is there a rule like that in RCgroups?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 29, 2014, 10:10 PM
Trader Rating: 1300
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameci
Is there a rule like that in RCgroups?
Yeah, you already mentioned it, trolling. Next time, leave his comment and report it.
Apr 29, 2014, 10:18 PM
Trader Rating: 128
Suspended Account
+1

Don't try to deal with them OP, just report them and let the mods deal with it. I had a guy trolling my for sale thread in the past. Instead of Pm'ing or making an offer, he put the comments in the thread for no other reason than to annoy. He had no intention of buying, just wanted to get a "zinger" in there. After deleting the comment and asking him nicely not to post in my thread, he continued to do so, even mentioning that this was some attempt to return a favor, I guess for some illogical perceived slight? Who knows, but they were reported and dealt with accordingly. No sense lowering yourself to their level.

Report them, and keep in mind you can report the PM's you are getting too. Use the report button in the upper right hand corner. Good luck on your sale!
Apr 29, 2014, 10:21 PM
Thread OP
I have reported his posting. Not sure if support or admin is even reading.
Apr 29, 2014, 10:25 PM
Suspended Account
they typically will respond within 24 hours.

Just as a work of caution, you should go back and look at your comments to others about this guy. Not in your threads, but others. They could also be reported for trolling (I know, ironic) and might get dealt with the same way. It's probably better to PM the seller you are trying to warn.

Hope that helps.
Apr 29, 2014, 10:26 PM
Thread OP
Now he posts me a negative feedback? Wow... How do you report the unwarranted feedback for correction?
Old Apr 29, 2014, 10:28 PM
steiger117
A moderator felt this post violated the following rule: Personal Attack. It is temporarily hidden while steiger117 edits it.
Apr 29, 2014, 10:28 PM
Suspended Account
Nameci,
Just go into your feedback screen, and go over the far right, you'll see a "report feedback" button there. Same thing, describe the issue and hit report. It will be taken off. The other guy might get a point, or even more if he continues.
Last edited by porcia83; Apr 29, 2014 at 10:40 PM.
Apr 29, 2014, 10:29 PM
Trader Rating: 1300
Master of the figure 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by nameci
Now he posts me a negative feedback? Wow... How do you report the unwarranted feedback for correction?
There's a report link on the same line as the feedback. They'll remove it...
Thread OP
Steiger117, not cool... Now even making up stories...
What racist remark did I make? Telling you that you should look for used one for price range you are looking for?
It just shows your true character...
Last edited by nameci; Apr 29, 2014 at 10:34 PM.
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by steiger117
ya it was me. i admit to the trolling. but nameci is a ......
So two wrongs make a right? Report whatever he said that you feel is inappropriate, or just ignore it. Why troll the guy and leave malicious feedback?
Apr 29, 2014, 10:38 PM
Thread OP
Thanks Mod/Admin for removing the feeback!
Apr 29, 2014, 10:39 PM
Trader Rating: 377
Krued Up
stgr,Nothing better to do with his spare time. U should pick up RC flyin. That way you'll be too busy for this none sense
Apr 29, 2014, 11:11 PM
Trader Rating: 539
RC Warjet
Put him on your ignore list-can't post on your threads or send you pM's.
Apr 29, 2014, 11:15 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Warjet1950
Put him on your ignore list-can't post on your threads or send you pM's.
Thanks. I just put him on ignore list.

Quick Reply