Thread Tools
Apr 28, 2014, 08:33 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Discussion

Team Owner Big Obama Supporter


Wow! Basketball team owner, Donald, is a big Obama donor, supporter.

How about that?

Just heard on Glenn Beck.

Likely common news coverage knowledge later today.

Not a rancher righty hater at all.

S.B.S.
Apr 28, 2014, 08:43 AM
Senior Member
However much he spent it didn't keep the president from calling him "ignorant".
Apr 28, 2014, 08:44 AM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
rcposter's Avatar
Cool!
Apr 28, 2014, 09:11 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Drudge Report confirms team owner is a Democrat.

Press might have to back peddle.

S.B.S.
Apr 28, 2014, 09:14 AM
Registered User
erh7771's Avatar
Drudge and Glenn Beck...

The KKK gazette and Pol Pot have more credibility

Conservative logic = a hater of black people supports Americans first black president
Last edited by erh7771; Apr 28, 2014 at 09:21 AM.
Apr 28, 2014, 09:20 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771
Drudge and Glenn Beck...

The KKK gazette and Pol Pot have more credibility
Attack the source. Weak sauce.
Apr 28, 2014, 09:21 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771
Drudge and Glenn Beck...

The KKK gazette and Pol Pot have more credibility
He donated to democrats and not republicans. It is pretty clear he is a democrat.
Apr 28, 2014, 09:22 AM
Registered User
erh7771's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme
Attack the source. Weak sauce.
Nah, just pointing out conservative logic...

Hate of black people supported Americas first black president


No seriously... this is how conservatives think and the reason why these people should never oversee anything
Apr 28, 2014, 09:23 AM
Registered User
erh7771's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumRunner_1492
He donated to democrats and not republicans. It is pretty clear he is a democrat.
Strawman, not what the OP is about

Sterling is a racist no matter who he supported... but the fact that conservatives put a lot into what THEY people "think" vs what they can proven should be pointed out.

regards
Apr 28, 2014, 09:24 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771
Nah, just pointing out conservative logic...

Hate of black people supported Americas first black president


No seriously... this is how conservatives think and the reason why these people should never oversee anything
Nope, it was an 'attack the source' logical fallacy, with nothing factual to refute the claim you should be arguing against.
Apr 28, 2014, 09:25 AM
Trons and Fumes
wrightme's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771
Strawman, not what the OP is about

Sterling is a racist no matter who he supported... but the fact that conservatives put a lot into what THEY people "think" vs what they can proven should be pointed out.

regards
So, we can expect you to alter your posting style wrt republicans or conservatives now?
Apr 28, 2014, 09:27 AM
It's 5 O'clock Somewhere
RumRunner_1492's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by erh7771
Strawman, not what the OP is about

Sterling is a racist no matter who he supported... but the fact that conservatives put a lot into what THEY people "think" vs what they can proven should be pointed out.

regards
Not a strawman at all. He is a typical democrat racist.
Apr 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
Registered User
erh7771's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrightme
Nope, it was an 'attack the source' logical fallacy, .
There was no "source" cited... just a claim and a blind repeating of it...

How can I be more clear?

regards
Apr 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Am I the only one having trouble following ERH7771's logic and postings?

Not being funny here, you just make no sense to me at all to me.

S.B.S.
Apr 28, 2014, 09:29 AM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
rcposter's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScratchBuildrSAM
Drudge Report confirms team owner is a Democrat.

Press might have to back peddle.

S.B.S.
Why back-peddle? The essentials are the same. The millionaire bigot and his larcenous whore.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools