May 10, 2016, 10:52 AM
http://aeromodelis.lt/prod/we-can-do...-10-grams.html

There is available now full coloured tails from Aeromodelis.
to remove ads between posts
May 10, 2016, 01:49 PM
Way cool. Thanks Olgol
Last edited by luv2flyez; May 10, 2016 at 03:40 PM.
May 10, 2016, 02:51 PM
Flitz Standard and Flitz Windy.

Not bad. Certainly better than "new" and "old."
May 10, 2016, 05:50 PM
I too was lucky enough to get an early production 'Windy' Flitz. It's a great looking dlg and I can't wait to fly it. If all goes well, I will be maidening just before a contest this weekend, that looks like it will be windy, so we'll see just how windy capable it is!

I love the slip on nose. Not a new idea, but well implemented. The pod is a bit tight on space, but I have got 2x X08's, frsky TFR6 (no case obviously) and my normal battery (2s iPod video batteries) in, just. I also fitted the auto connector in the wrong way around. But I love that the wing and fuse comes prepared for the auto connector.

I have finished the build, just need to sort out ballast, which will defo be required this weekend. AUW is at 229g, but I suspect I will need 3-6g nose weight. If it flys as good as it looks, it will be a winner. It will be interesting to see how it compares to the std Flitz in calm, soft air.
May 10, 2016, 06:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHLG
I love the slip on nose. Not a new idea, but well implemented. The pod is a bit tight on space, but I have got 2x X08's, frsky TFR6 (no case obviously) and my normal battery (2s iPod video batteries) in, just.
Mike, is the fuse pod smaller than the original Flitz? I guess I'm mostly concerned if it's narrower, really.

I think it's funny that they offer a "super light" layup "Windy" Flitz.
May 11, 2016, 11:44 AM
DLG Addict
One more thing, sorry for repeated observations - perhaps these were discussed earlier and I missed it!

The original classic Flitz had large canopy opening (15.6cm long on the non 2.4 friendly fuse), making gear install easy and plenty of room to get ballast in and out. The new classic Flitz fuse with glass front section has a much smaller canopy opening of 12cm in length. The difference in length being on the trailing side.

I think the install will still be pretty easy, (for me it will be 2xds188, screw/magnet for canopy, AR6260 and probably 1s 750mAh from turnigy), but will have to be careful to leave room for ballast insertion.

Jason
May 11, 2016, 12:57 PM
Aurora Builder
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrewV
Mike, is the fuse pod smaller than the original Flitz? I guess I'm mostly concerned if it's narrower, really.

I think it's funny that they offer a "super light" layup "Windy" Flitz.
I also find it interesting that they specify wind speeds for the light and super light Flitzs.

Will the standard Flitz continue to be built in conjunction with the windy Flitz?
May 11, 2016, 01:25 PM
I would not look at those numbers, the page is under construction and data is not ready.
I suspect lift means that wing is made of spread fabric, so a little lighter.
standard Flitz will not be discontinued, has some facelift things though
May 11, 2016, 01:29 PM
Aurora Builder
Good to know Vitas. Based on my light Flitz, I would not hesitate to ballast it up and launch in pretty much anything. Certainly the regular Textreme wing may be better in those conditions, and perhaps launch higher for a monster launcher, but that isn't me.
May 11, 2016, 01:37 PM
fuselage standard (old one from first serie) vs Flitz2
Last edited by vitas; May 30, 2016 at 02:48 PM.
May 11, 2016, 02:42 PM
Oleg Golovidov
Vitaly, thanks for the pics. Can you show close up pictures of the connector on both sides, wing and fuselage?
What CG are you flying at? What weight?

Post your impressions if you have anything to say. I presume that it launches and runs better than the classic Flitz. Did it lose a lot of float / slow flight capability?

Same questions to other guys that have flown one. Post your impressions if you can.
May 11, 2016, 04:59 PM
Sorry guys I have a very small volume of information. in a small company wants to make things right. and I do not have enough resources. is currently on the new model, we are completing the study design, ready to solve all the issues instructions, configuration, additional options. we must make the right release, what would you get answers to questions, not asking them.
I spent at the moment 4 competitions, stages of Euro Tour and the World Cup and local competitions with the new model, I am pleased with the results. now I am collecting data from the pilot test that we did the right product and affordable.
Our team will provide more information next week.
but it will be a new theme.
also has plans to develop a version of Classical flitz but it's a little later.

парни извените меня за очень малый обьем информации . в маленькой компании хочется сделать все правильно . и мне не хватает ресурсов . в данный момент по новой моделе мы завершаем исследования конструкции , готовим решающую все вопросы инструкцию , комплектации , дополнительные опции. мы должны сделать правильный релиз , что бы вы получили ответы на вопросы , не задавая их .
я провел в данный момент 4 соревнования , этапы евротура и кубка мира и локальные соревнования с новой моделью , я доволен результатами . сейчас собираю данные от тест пилотов , что бы мы сделали продукт правильным и доступным .
наша команда даст больше информации в ближайшую неделю .
но это будет новая тема .
так же есть планы по развитию класической версии флитц но это немного позже .
May 11, 2016, 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitas
fuselage standard (old one from first serie) vs windy
Interesting that the 2.4 GHz-friendly fuses from the old Flitz were fiberglass, not Kevlar. But the new Flitz fuse has Kevlar up front. I wonder why it was changed?
May 12, 2016, 02:14 AM

Kevlar Nose

my Flitz (Build December 2014) ordered from Germany with Andrey and Jochen Reuther directly had the Kevlar Nose. Like the carbon Tail Feathers it was a regular extra to be ordered at that time.

Jürgen

P.S.: White for this season increases visibility a lot!!
May 12, 2016, 02:32 PM
Hi Oleg,
I had a small flying session today morning, cloudy and some drop of light rain.
I like the plane so far,
I'm impressed with wide range of speed, it is huge! cruise speed is fast, but with a lot of camber you can slow it down dramatically.
like with standard Flitz, very tight turns are possible and handling is on good side,
looks like it does not float like standard Flitz in marginal lift, but still very good. I need more stick time.
so far i like 69 mm CG, AUW 230 gr

Quick Reply