This thread is privately moderated by bobepine, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 25, 2014, 12:34 AM
Trader Rating: 206
Thread OP
For Sale

Introducing: Lifetime Warrantied- New Armattan Frame

Hi,

This is the latest addition to my line of acrobatic platforms. The CF 226. Only this time, it comes with a lifetime warranty. Break it, and I will replace it for FREE! The warranty is valid for the arms and the center plates but not for the 1mm top plate that goes over the flight controller.

This warranty is fully transferable. It doesn't matter if you buy this frame new or second hand. The warranty remains valid. Put it in your will, if you wish. If you sell the frame, the warranty comes with it.

I believe this is the first frame to ever have this kind of warranty on anything RC. It's one thing to say my frames are tough, but this is where Armattan Productions is making solid promise: You will NOT break this frame. And if you do, we'll have you covered. Again, the warranty is valid for the arms and center plates only. Nylon hardware, for example, is not warrantied.

The frame is made of heat-pressed twill CF. The arms are 4mm thick and the center plates are 2mm. M to M is 226mm. It is designed around 6 inch props. It comes with everything you see in the pictures- All the metal and nylon hardware, top plate and skids.

The price is 80$ + 5$ shipping worldwide.

DIY Kit: 235$ + 5$ shipping worldwide (Comes with everything you need to build it- Even hardware, heatshrink, solder, battery strap, etc)

RXR build: 265$ + 5$ shipping worldwide

So... For guys out there who are interested in learning to fly acrobatics without having to worry about breaking the frame, this is simply the best offering on the market. And the pricing is also the most competitive on the market for a full carbon fiber build.

No Private messages, please. Email me instead as I do not process orders via private messages: service(at)armattanquads(dot)com

If you have any questions, please post here, or in thiss thread: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show....php?t=1843444

Thank you.
Best,
Chris
Armattan Quads
www.armattanquads.com

Last edited by bobepine; Apr 27, 2014 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Adding RXR build photos
to remove ads between posts
Apr 25, 2014, 12:40 AM
Trader Rating: 15
That's a really nice looking frame! What electronics come with the RXR and DIY kit?

And what would the suggested battery be?
Apr 25, 2014, 12:54 AM
Trader Rating: 22
Harold
is there going to be larger frames with same warranty
Apr 25, 2014, 12:55 AM
Trader Rating: 8
Let try this!
6" with 2822/12's ? Flight videos?
Last edited by Yazz; Apr 25, 2014 at 01:33 AM.
Apr 25, 2014, 01:25 AM
Trader Rating: 156
Fantastic work Chris
Apr 25, 2014, 03:07 AM
Trader Rating: 0
quadiger
Looks like I've found my clay pidgeon replacements
Apr 25, 2014, 06:03 AM
Trader Rating: 137
Looks nice Chris! Is this only for 6" (as someone else posted) or able to run 5" as well?
Apr 25, 2014, 07:46 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinWC
That's a really nice looking frame! What electronics come with the RXR and DIY kit?

And what would the suggested battery be?
Hi Kevin,

2822/1800KV motors as of now. Around mid-May, I will have OEM T-Motors with slightly better specs as the 2822 but these will cost more. They will be an upgrade option to the 2822s.

30 amps simonk ESCs.

Flight controller choice of KK2.1, Naze Afro Acro or Multiwii.

Recommended battery with the above motors is 2250mAh, 3s, 35c. (no less than 35c)

Best,
Chris
Apr 25, 2014, 07:50 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigfoot3387
is there going to be larger frames with same warranty
Well, I have been selling CF frames for quite a while now and I have sold A LOT of them. No one has yet to manage breaking one yet. One of them was even driven over by cars 6 times. Nothing broke. (arms and centyer plates-everything else broke.)

So I am considering implementation of the same warranty on the CF258 and CF 355 as well, but I want to give this a test run first to see how we do.

Best,
Chris
Apr 25, 2014, 07:52 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazz
6" with 2822/12's ? Flight videos?
Just received the frames yesterday, and I'm always so busy I don't get to fly very often, unfortunately. Hoping to get one built this weekend. I will be using my Armattan T-Motors on it.

Best,
Chris
Apr 25, 2014, 07:53 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3d astronaut
Fantastic work Chris
Why thank you, Sir!

Best,
Chris
Apr 25, 2014, 08:00 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbound
Looks nice Chris! Is this only for 6" (as someone else posted) or able to run 5" as well?
It's built for 6 inchers, yes. At 119 grams, I think 5 inch with smaller motors would fly well, but the true acrobatic performance is with 6 inch.

Best,
Chris
Apr 25, 2014, 08:57 AM
Trader Rating: 16
This lil guy is a must have, PAYMENT SENT, Thanks Chris
Apr 25, 2014, 12:40 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Registered Fiend
Oh my, what a cutie. Can we buy just the smaller arms on their own?
Apr 25, 2014, 12:49 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by microrcfiend
Oh my, what a cutie. Can we buy just the smaller arms on their own?
Yes, of course. All the parts are available. I have to apologize, though, because my website is not updated with this model yet. Orders have to be processed manually via emails at this point.

Best,
Chris

Quick Reply