Apr 24, 2014, 09:50 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

Bundy er what to say?

Bundy opened his mouth again and said stuff I'm afraid to post here.

Not PC is an under statement. Anybody here want to elaborate?
Apr 24, 2014, 10:03 AM
Registered Snoozer
Bundy's remarks should hardly come as a surprise to anyone who has paid attention to the connection between white supremacist beliefs and right wing causes.
Apr 24, 2014, 10:05 AM
Random Pic #23982
I saw a road kill.

Oh, look... flowers.
Apr 24, 2014, 10:10 AM
Let's Go Brandon!
This thread is worthless without a valid reference to the subject.
Apr 24, 2014, 10:13 AM
Suspended Account
I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom
Apr 24, 2014, 10:16 AM
Registered Snoozer
Cliven Bundy: Are Black People 'Better Off As Slaves' Than 'Under Government Subsidy?'

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5204821.html
Apr 24, 2014, 10:18 AM
Random Pic #23982
Yea, you knew this was coming. The guy is not the brightest bulb on the farm.
Apr 24, 2014, 10:18 AM
Je Suis Turkana Boy
I blame his parents.
Apr 24, 2014, 10:24 AM
I blame bad water and too much sun.
Apr 24, 2014, 10:27 AM
Let's Go Brandon!
Lets all hate him!
Apr 24, 2014, 10:50 AM
Sweeper Nut
Kinda reminds me of reverend wright and sharpton.
Apr 24, 2014, 10:51 AM
You can't take the sky from me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil Morse
Bundy's remarks should hardly come as a surprise to anyone who has paid attention to the connection between white supremacist beliefs and right wing causes.
Could you elaborate on these right wing causes? Could it be that they are just individuals or groups that identify with right wing ideology, but have their own misguided beliefs added in?

To be honest I could tie anyone of a number of wackos and crazies to either side. to say that the right are white supremacists because most white supremacists identify with the right is as bad as saying the left are Marxists because Marxists identify with the left. If your claim is that the right are white supremacists, then you must, by your logic, believe that the left are Marxists.
Apr 24, 2014, 10:54 AM
Jester's Dead, Yee Haw!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike McCrea
Kinda reminds me of reverend wright and sharpton.

Apr 24, 2014, 11:02 AM

He Really said it what a dooshay

“I want to tell you one more thing I know about the Negro,” he said. Mr. Bundy recalled driving past a public-housing project in North Las Vegas, “and in front of that government house the door was usually open and the older people and the kids — and there is always at least a half a dozen people sitting on the porch — they didn’t have nothing to do. They didn’t have nothing for their kids to do. They didn’t have nothing for their young girls to do.

Continue reading the main story

“And because they were basically on government subsidy, so now what do they do?” he asked. “They abort their young children, they put their young men in jail, because they never learned how to pick cotton. And I’ve often wondered, are they better off as slaves, picking cotton and having a family life and doing things, or are they better off under government subsidy? They didn’t get no more freedom. They got less freedom.”
Apr 24, 2014, 11:02 AM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Of course we all have our prejudices. Apply a prejudice based on race and it is indeed racist. Driving past the school bus from the rez while singing "one little two little three little Indians" might be harmless enough, but it would indeed be practicing racism.

Now hopefully I've given y'all an earworm.

Quick Reply