Aug 08, 2001, 03:56 AM
Single-task at best...

Wallsall Fly-in, UK. Anyone going?

Here's a straight copy from this months EFI;

"August 18 & 19
Greenacres Electric Fun Fly 2001. Wallsall Airport, off Bosty Lane, Wallsall, West Midlands. Signposted from J9 - M6. Flying from 1000 to 1800 hrs, both days. Fun-Fly entry 2 per Tx. Free parking. refreshments available on site. Trade stands very welcome. Further details from Sid 01922 448873 or Brian 01922 404658."

I went last year to spectate in the drizzle for a couple of hours, (this was my first e-show) and was amazed by the diversity of the models there; a mass launch of 8 identical Pico-Jets, David T's huge Optica (not to mention my first sight of Bubbles), and some other fine scale aircraft.

This year, following the fun I had at Chester, I'm planning on taking a car-load of aeroplanes (and some binbags) and going both days.

Anyone else up for it??

tim
to remove ads between posts
Aug 08, 2001, 04:01 AM
Sloping off....
For certain Tim we'll be there - that is me, Kev and Peter. It was a great day last year and I'm looking forward to it.

See you there

cheers

Brian
Aug 08, 2001, 04:47 AM
Would have been tempted, but I'm away in Ipswich all next week, not back till the 20th.
Aug 08, 2001, 05:19 AM
I might well go. Time to ask autoroute how long it'll take from London Anyone else from London going?

Barny
Nov 01, 2008, 11:45 PM
Wakka Wakka
Quote:
Originally Posted by tim hooper
Here's a straight copy from this months EFI;

"August 18 & 19
Greenacres Electric Fun Fly 2001. Wallsall Airport, off Bosty Lane, Wallsall, West Midlands.
Not exactly a straight copy...... You might like to try spelling Walsall correctly.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
Nov 02, 2008, 03:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FozzyTheBear
Not exactly a straight copy...... You might like to try spelling Walsall correctly.

Best Regards,
Julian (Fozzy The Bear)
A seven year old spelling correction. I guess you havn't got much flying in lately Mr Bear
PeterO_UK