Apr 18, 2014, 04:50 PM
Thread OP
Cool

second flight sorry no maiden OV-10 bronco

check it out guys i finally got to fly today well its my second day. and i think i did good. i scratch built the OV-10 i found on rcgroups, sorry i forgot the members name. but its a great plane. im training right now, so instead of the twin motor setup i went with a pusher plane it a 1200kv motor with a 18 amp esc, and 1500 11.1 v lipo. i think i need a little more power in my motor because it climbs but it peeks at a certain point so i think i need to upgrade the motor but for now its great. i even did a loop!!!!!! i took some video i didnt have a camera man today, so i tapeed my cell phone to my hat but it cut the video short. kinda mad too because i did a perfect landing you would have been proud!

Second flight of first time Flyer (1 min 9 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 18, 2014, 04:56 PM
DFS#000178
You're flying an OV-10 as your first plane?

Brass cojones...
Apr 18, 2014, 05:01 PM
IMO ( In My Opinion ) →
Great job building and flying ! Welcome to the hobby !

Al
Apr 18, 2014, 06:36 PM
Thread OP
lol thanks guys. its only motivation to go higher and faster lol. yeah its a great looking plane on the ground and in the air, the twin booms just up the look appeal of the plane. hey "rampage" brass cojones for real because it was kind windy today 10-15mph but I held it together on the sticks lol
Apr 18, 2014, 10:29 PM
Great Job flying.
Apr 18, 2014, 10:39 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockbus
Great Job flying.
hey thanks a bunch, I can't wait to get back out and get it up again hopefully the weather holds up.
Apr 21, 2014, 07:27 PM
Thread OP

pics of the bronco

here's a couple of pics of my plane i took i flying today and i must say it felt like the very first time. i took it up 3 mistakes high i kinda had to fight it to get it up there but i think thats because either my motor is to small "kv" and or my prop is to big i can hear the wind hitting the prop and i can only figure that i am getting a bit of drag form the prop. oh and i did have a close on tho, when i got the plane at its highest alltitude i started to take it out as far as i could, but at one point i lost my orientation and did mot know which way i was going but i throttled back to slow the plane down, and after a second or two i was able to find my orientation and bring the plane back to me, overall it was a great day lol

Quick Reply