This thread is privately moderated by Zeng Fanny, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Nov 15, 2015, 07:06 AM
does bangood has genuim cuav pixhawck?
to remove ads between posts
Nov 15, 2015, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gervais
GLB never says what theyīre selling. But I almost bet,rather a previous version.

The latest set is coming as shown above, with the LED/USB splitter in a nice Aluminium case, with an LED lens, seamingly the brightest PX LED, I know.

Couldnīt even take a proper pic, when its turned on.

I would suggest, that you order directly at Fanny, via PM or mail. zengyang1016@hotmail.com
Thanks a lot, Gervais !
Nov 15, 2015, 09:53 AM
Toecutter
Quote:
Originally Posted by titeuf007
does bangood has genuim cuav pixhawck?
It almost looks correct, but it gives me a bad feeling. Not worth it saving a few dollars over a legit, authorized vendor like Team Black Sheep.
Nov 15, 2015, 10:05 AM
Made in Germany
@titeuf007: They appear to do, but Banggood is offering the CUAV PIXHAWK clone at the same ad, if you choose the cheaper version.
However, the Banggood pics of the PIXHACK donīshow the latest set, coming with an LED housing as shown at the previous page.
Nov 15, 2015, 10:42 AM
Infinity Hobby appears to have 2.81 ver, I ordered there because of US warehouse location. Mine should arrive tomorrow.

I've been following this thread from the beginning, excited to have one coming.
Nov 15, 2015, 11:17 AM
I didn't trust Bangood since they sent me fake SunnySky motors...
Nov 15, 2015, 11:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Milo_
Infinity Hobby appears to have 2.81 ver, I ordered there because of US warehouse location. Mine should arrive tomorrow.

I've been following this thread from the beginning, excited to have one coming.
Mine from Infinity Hobby was not latest version, ordered from U.S. Warehouse. Make sure it is before assembling everything.

EDIT: Not that bling makes a good product, but I must say that aluminum case for the LED is very professional looking.
Last edited by slimething; Nov 15, 2015 at 12:05 PM.
Nov 15, 2015, 11:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimething
Mine from Infinity Hobby was not latest version, ordered from U.S. Warehouse. Make sure it is before assembling everything.
They have different listing up now, and shows picture even with 2.81, arrives tomorrow, so I'll update then.
Nov 16, 2015, 01:27 PM
Well, I finally figured out my problem with outputs 3 and 4 not working! Turns out, there is a small resistor on the back of the board that was not in place on my Pixhack, but there was some solder bridging a couple of pads, which is why some outputs worked and others didn't. Example of a correct board and the resistor mine had missing (circled in green) is attached.

To confirm this was the issue, I bridged the solder pads across to each other (instead of a resistor, I don't have a 1K ohm resistor with 8 contacts) and I got the outputs to work as expected.

Clearly a defect from the factory (nice QC, (sarcasm)) that I managed to fix myself.

I'm still done buying anything from CUAV due to their awful response to this issue, but at least I'm not out the $175 I spent anymore.
Nov 16, 2015, 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by usetheschwartz
Well, I finally figured out my problem with outputs 3 and 4 not working! Turns out, there is a small resistor on the back of the board that was not in place on my Pixhack, but there was some solder bridging a couple of pads, which is why some outputs worked and others didn't. Example of a correct board and the resistor mine had missing (circled in green) is attached.

To confirm this was the issue, I bridged the solder pads across to each other (instead of a resistor, I don't have a 1K ohm resistor with 8 contacts) and I got the outputs to work as expected.

Clearly a defect from the factory (nice QC, (sarcasm)) that I managed to fix myself.

I'm still done buying anything from CUAV due to their awful response to this issue, but at least I'm not out the $175 I spent anymore.
just asking
so ur problem is solved without exchange ur fc to you vendor?
why not take refund?
its not cheap dude
Last edited by Mr.12am; Nov 16, 2015 at 03:56 PM.
Nov 16, 2015, 03:58 PM
Made in Germany
Obviously. But those 4 resistor arrays are not missing at yours.

@usetheschwartz: Good find. No problem to bridge the pads. But you should consider to attach the corresponding missing resistors outside,if you havenīt done yet. I wonder that they are 1k , the published diagramm says they are 220R, might be a typo though.
Nov 16, 2015, 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gervais
Obviously. But those 4 resistor arrays are not missing at yours.

@usetheschwartz: Good find. No problem to bridge the pads. But you should consider to attach the corresponding missing resistors outside,if you havenīt done yet. I wonder that they are 1k , the published diagramm says they are 220R, might be a typo though.
I thought it should be similar as well, but earlier in the thread, this post shows a photo where it's clearly a "102" resistor:

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...&postcount=539
Nov 17, 2015, 05:17 AM
Made in Germany
Yes, I noticed. Probably doesnīt matter at all. Btw. the original PIXHAWK design is using a similiar voltage level translator (which some derivates donīt even show ;-) with 220R at its outputs, so I bet, this will work as well.
Nov 17, 2015, 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.12am
just asking
so ur problem is solved without exchange ur fc to you vendor?
why not take refund?
its not cheap dude
What became of your Pixhack issue?
Nov 17, 2015, 11:14 AM
Official Stupid Question Asker
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimething
What became of your Pixhack issue?
Deleted

Quick Reply