Apr 15, 2014, 10:56 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
Thread OP
Discussion

Simplecopter.com addicts thread!!!

Hi. My name is Chris (aka no-shoes) I am an addict. Just stared this past weekend at SEFF and here we go. Already have 2. And looking for the next already.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 15, 2014, 10:58 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
Thread OP
Ps.... You know you have good friends when the crash your SC at night and when you wake up the SC is still broke but you find new booms laying on the wreckage. Hehehheeheheheh. Thanks shoes!!!
Apr 15, 2014, 11:34 AM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
Subscribed. I have one T-copter and a second under construction. SC is just too much fun.
Apr 15, 2014, 11:41 AM
Pilot not Drone Operator
Hi I am Matt and i am an enabler and an addict. its like owning a liqueur store and going to AA meetings.
Apr 15, 2014, 11:57 AM
Ars longa, vita brevis
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines
Hi. My name is Chris (aka no-shoes) I am an addict. Just stared this past weekend at SEFF and here we go. Already have 2. And looking for the next already.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallstudio
Hi I am Matt and i am an enabler and an addict
Indeed. They say that admitting to the problem is the first step on the road to recovery. And, being an addict myself, whenever I feel the need to recover I lay down until the feeling goes away. En bonne sante.
Apr 15, 2014, 12:58 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
Thread OP
Santa??? I know him!!
Apr 15, 2014, 02:07 PM
Quad On!!
I picked up a frame at SEFF also...I already have all the parts coming. Debating on whether or not to paint it.....decisions lol
Apr 15, 2014, 09:24 PM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
Thread OP

My new best friend.

This is the new one that is in the first pic with all the parts laying around...

Matt...you rock,, almost I had to rob the male to male extensions from Holden's copter... Don't tell him..
Apr 16, 2014, 02:27 AM
Just Happy To Be Here!!!
Saw the Jim T. video with Matt from SEFF 2014, checked out the website and had to have one! Talked to Matt on the phone (one heck of a nice patient guy!) A Simple T and all the goodies are on the way now. Can't Wait!!!
Apr 16, 2014, 05:54 AM
High Tech Red Neck
Lookin' at that first picture,explains where my 3 esc's are at,that I've been waiting on! LOL!
Apr 16, 2014, 07:47 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
Thread OP
Yea. If u ever meet me. U will know I take precedence over normal people... (Get rid of me faster!!)
Apr 16, 2014, 09:21 AM
High Tech Red Neck
Quote:
Originally Posted by powerlines
yea. If u ever meet me. U will know i take precedence over normal people... (get rid of me faster!!)
LOL!:d PS. Thanks for callin' me normal! My wife doesn't think so,she thinks I'm a overgrown kid!
Apr 16, 2014, 10:00 AM
I am ready for HHAEFI!!
Thread OP
We all are that. A bunch of grown a$$ men playing with toy planes..... And whatever this thing is called.
Apr 16, 2014, 01:41 PM
End of an Era.....
Hell I aint even got one yet and I'ma addict!!! I flew Shoes' twice and now am saving up for one!!!
Apr 16, 2014, 04:00 PM
"Audentes Fortuna Juvat"
He even flipped it on the second flight!
Last edited by Evel Knievel; Apr 17, 2014 at 11:22 AM.

Quick Reply