This thread is privately moderated by mcnowhere, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 13, 2014, 08:17 AM
Look out below
Thread OP
Video

Control Line

I don't do control line but our club EvergreenAeroModelers hosted a fun fly and I made this little vid for them.

Control Line April 5 2014 (3 min 36 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Apr 13, 2014, 05:39 PM
Hello
Very nice brings back the old days. I think I would get dizzy way too fast today.
IAFoamie
Apr 15, 2014, 08:30 PM
Look out below
Thread OP
Me too.
Apr 22, 2014, 04:39 PM
Green Fuel Boy
I used to fly combat wings like the VooDoo and the Lil Satan. I was about 13 years old. I used lots of Elmers glue paper covering and dope during the building of these flying wings. Then lots of Band Aids during engine starting. I did not know about back fires. My buddy once jerked the glow clip off when the engine started. I had just pulled back my hand from the prop. He was so nice he pulled the plane into my hand, I needed two band aids for that one. I was used to flying the balsa wings they were fast and light. I saved my money for the summer and went to my local hobby shop and bought a Cox Stuka dive bomber. It looked great but flew like a brick. I miss those days sometimes band aids were a lot cheaper.

Quick Reply