Jun 10, 2019, 08:56 PM
I am not a robot

One more down...

Quote:
Originally Posted by _OZ_
Woohooo!!!!!
Extreme Flight: Item Back in Stock - 60" YAK54-EXP Carbon Fiber Landing Gear!!

Thanks anyway FM!
I ordered a spare set. I have the landing gear chaps on mine and they cracked. I epoxyed the crack. We'll see how long it lasts.

Must have just come in, because they weren't there yesterday.

LOL, shipping comes in at roughly $200...Oh Zach...can you help a buddy out?
Last edited by Sideslip; Jun 10, 2019 at 09:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jun 10, 2019, 09:00 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
Now if they would just bring the whole Yak 54 back! Of course if all the parts are there, then I suppose a person could assemble one from parts.

Edit....alas, they are not all available.

SteveT.
Latest blog entry: My shop....
Jun 10, 2019, 09:05 PM
I am not a robot
Ah but much of the parts (wings n stuff) are not in stock.

Unless you want a blue and yellow version. Then I could have all I need for a kit (less motor, ESC, Servos, Hinges) for $245. I don't need wheels or chaps, no need for SFGs on the Yak in my opinion, just add tips and fly. So if you want a Blue Yellow, it's doable.

Bert

Oh, just remembered who might be thinking about this....no go for Red, Whie, Blue, Steve T.

LOL, shipping comes in at roughly $200...Oh Zach...can you help a buddy out?
Last edited by Sideslip; Jun 10, 2019 at 09:14 PM.
Jun 10, 2019, 09:51 PM
Yeah, I like the Russian Thunder Yak 54!! Maybe someday I'll find somebody with a kit reasonable close.

SteveT.
Jun 10, 2019, 09:58 PM
I am not a robot
Well I have to agree, I am so happy with my Russian Thunder Yak. I hope you find one someday or maybe EF will actually get them back in stock. Wouldn't it be cool to have a 60" Yak Russian Thunder V2. Yeah baby, that would be cool.
Jun 10, 2019, 10:40 PM
Yes, it most certainly would be!!!

SteveT.
Jun 11, 2019, 04:33 PM
It's gone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideslip
i epoxyed the crack.
lol
Jun 11, 2019, 09:33 PM
I am not a robot
Flew the Yak agian and it's a wonderful machine. Even makes a lousy pilot like me look pretty good. The Yak has to be one of the most stable/unstable planes I've ever flown. It's right up there with the Slick as far as I'm concerned.

And every time I take it to the field, someone comments on the OZ Mod. Very nice addition for any Yak.

OZ you should drive up to MI for the MEFF meet on the 21 thru 23 of this month. The Dussia family puts on quite a shindig and it's a good spot to fly too! And maybe drag Mr Hinson along with you. Just because he's been playing non stop Rock-n-Roll and he finally gets a weekend off, he plans to spend some time at home....what fun could that possibly be.
Jun 12, 2019, 12:52 PM
Team EFRC, Castle, BandE
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideslip
Flew the Yak agian and it's a wonderful machine. Even makes a lousy pilot like me look pretty good. The Yak has to be one of the most stable/unstable planes I've ever flown. It's right up there with the Slick as far as I'm concerned.

And every time I take it to the field, someone comments on the OZ Mod. Very nice addition for any Yak.

OZ you should drive up to MI for the MEFF meet on the 21 thru 23 of this month. The Dussia family puts on quite a shindig and it's a good spot to fly too! And maybe drag Mr Hinson along with you. Just because he's been playing non stop Rock-n-Roll and he finally gets a weekend off, he plans to spend some time at home....what fun could that possibly be.
Unfortunately they scheduled it during my vacation this year so I am not attending MEFF.
Jun 12, 2019, 01:04 PM
I am not a robot
Jeff, what better time to come than while you're on vacation.

Honestly I understand, but I'm going to miss seeing you there.

Bert
Jun 12, 2019, 02:59 PM
Team EFRC, Castle, BandE
Thread OP
THX, but we are going the wrong direction.
Jun 12, 2019, 05:24 PM
It's gone...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideslip

That is awesome. I'm soooo glad people like them. MEFF sounds awesome. Unfortunately, I'm starting a new job then and won't have the time off.
Jul 19, 2019, 09:43 PM
Banned in Britain
Are these really pretty good? i've got one waiting new in box and am thinking about building it.
Jul 19, 2019, 09:44 PM
If it's the Russian Thunder scheme and you want to sell it, I would be interested!!

SteveT.

Quick Reply