Apr 21, 2014, 01:28 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Quote:
Originally Posted by coreman
Yeah, I finished the lasercutting of the kits 3/5 and packed and mailed them out. The guys ALL got them done. it was a MASSIVE effort and everyone seemed a bit burnt out at SEFF. But they fly well. I have a page up for them at http://www.racores.com/LainesPlanes.html and will have the Mini Depron "Be Be Norman" up in a week. There is a Gia Norman playlist on my YouTube channel at Gia Norman Playlist
What are the dimensions of the Be Be Norman? Is that the same as the one Laine was flying last year at SEFF?
to remove ads between posts
Apr 21, 2014, 02:37 PM
Captain - Team Hoser
Jim will likely chime in with the dimensions but it is a smaller version than the original Norman. You can see it here:
Apr 21, 2014, 04:04 PM
Crash Test Dummy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ijames23
Jim will likely chime in with the dimensions but it is a smaller version than the original Norman. You can see it here:
Link is missing.
Apr 21, 2014, 05:08 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by e2346437
What are the dimensions of the Be Be Norman? Is that the same as the one Laine was flying last year at SEFF?
I think Joel said it was 27 inches wingspan I'm not sure. I've just gotten the files and I haven't done my preliminary cutting of it
Apr 21, 2014, 05:49 PM
I'm going flying..........
Jim, put me on the list for a Be Be Norman. Awesome!!!
Apr 21, 2014, 06:25 PM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rpmrpm
Jim, put me on the list for a Be Be Norman. Awesome!!!
Probably about a week before I get it up on the website. I need to do a verification build
Apr 22, 2014, 09:26 PM
When pigs fly rc
Is the EPP version available that was in the first pics?
Apr 23, 2014, 06:15 AM
Kit Manufacturer
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcrich
Is the EPP version available that was in the first pics?
Not yet. There is a 28" wingspan Depron version very close to being ready. It has flown at EFest and SEFF and I am putting it into kit form this week

Quick Reply