Mar 27, 2004, 12:35 AM
Thread OP
Help!

can't get esc to work, Help?

ok here is my problem, bought hitec laser 4 micro hooked it with electricfly 20 amp esc, on my e starter and I get no motor at all. I can get the rudder and elevator servos to work but not motor? any tips or thoughts would be welcomed since I'm on hour 2 of trying to get this to work. I planned on doing madien flight on sunday, but who knows now. also the nimh pack is fully charged and i also tried a ni cad fully charged as well.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 27, 2004, 12:42 AM
Thread OP
ok got this thing to work here is a break down of the channels for mode two works out to be,

CH 1= aileron
Ch 2= Elevator
Ch 3= throttle
Ch 4= Rudder

is this right?
Mar 27, 2004, 04:22 AM
That's what it always for all Hitec/Futaba transmitters. It doesn't make any difference if they're Mode 1 or Mode 2.

I guess you didn't have the ESC plugged into Ch3, right ?

Steve
Mar 27, 2004, 09:19 AM
Thread OP
Yep, had it plugged into one. really should have waited till I wasn't tired to put the electric stuff in but, with a little patience I got it done by 3 am. Can't wait to fly it tomorrow!

Bill

Quick Reply