The Anaconda from ReadyMadeRC

An FPV plane built by FPV pilots.

Splash

The Anaconda is the next evolution in EPO FPV aircraft.

I just got back from Toledo and I was excited to see the new Anaconda from ReadyMadeRC. This FPV aerial platform has a lot of cool features.

ReadyMadeRC Anaconda (7 min 50 sec)

Features:

• 2 meter wing span
  • Inverted V twin boom
  • Removable camera section (made for the GoPro)
  • Connection points for a brushless gimbal
  • Tail booms can be removed easily (no servo wires to plug in with built in connection)
  • Leading edge flaps
  • Bolt on wings
  • Large opening under wing
  • Huge canopy opening
  • Sliding component tray
  • Steerable front wheel

The price for the kit should be under $200. This should be available in the next two months.

Visit ReadyMadeRC here.

Apr 07, 2014, 04:01 PM
would like to see the fly vid
Apr 07, 2014, 04:13 PM
Looks great. Waiting for some more specs and flight info.
Apr 07, 2014, 06:08 PM
Suspended Account
Cool plane, and for the price (in either config)...a great deal too. Can't wait!
Apr 07, 2014, 09:06 PM
A 4's forever
Great looking plane. I would love to get one when available.
Hey Jim, Willie Nelson called and said he wants his pony tails back. lol
Apr 08, 2014, 01:46 AM
Man well done to the design team at readymade rc this bird looks really well thought out. I'm defiantly looking forward to flying this and compering it to my skyhunter. The boom electronic connections are a big plus and the landing gear. It will be interesting to see how well the rudder authority is with the inverted V having such a wide angle. BRING IT ON!!!
Apr 08, 2014, 01:46 AM
Woohoo, I love landing gear cause I fly off a runway. Hopefully the wheels are big enough to handle grass in case I do fly from a field.
Apr 08, 2014, 09:27 AM
Wow!! Holding off on any other FPV purchase until this comes out. Ready Made RC makes good quality products and has great tech support (from my experience). I won't be nervous to be one of the first who buys this from them.

This is the closest thing to the RQ-7 Shadow I have seen so far, well other than Troy models which goes for about $10k+.
Last edited by Vlodek9; Apr 08, 2014 at 11:19 PM.
Apr 08, 2014, 08:31 PM
this plane looks amazing. will be buying when it comes out for sure.
Apr 15, 2014, 12:32 AM
Slick airframe! Take my money!
Apr 15, 2014, 05:25 PM
Perfect!
Apr 16, 2014, 10:18 PM
addicted rc'er
very very cool! i have been looking for a replacement airframe as my Penguin is looking a little battle weary!
Apr 23, 2014, 09:07 AM
Fabrication Extraordinaire!
I was there and saw it. Very impressed and looking forward to buying it when its ready to go!
Apr 23, 2014, 12:01 PM
FPV Pilot
we need more information.

what is the ETA?
Apr 27, 2014, 12:41 PM
I love the idea of modularity. That is what I asked for and it looks like they plan to deliver! Good job RMRC. My view of the future of FPV systems is basically an efficient boxcar on which to mount stuff. That means flat mounting panels, interchangeable hardpoints, basically stuff that makes it easy for the user to adapt the airframe to his or her specific purpose.

Below aircraft might be used to provide battlefield expedient WIFI connectivity to troops below. I dont see why FPVers/future SUAS enthusiasts shouldn't be able to do the same sort of thing.
Last edited by AstarJoe; Apr 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM.

Quick Reply