This thread is privately moderated by privatepilot, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 26, 2004, 12:08 PM
Find More Posts by privatepilot
Trader Rating: 2
Am I inverted?
Yippee!

FS: Like New ASP .80 4 stroke possible trades

I have an ASP .80 4 stroke that I need to sell or trade. I bought it for $179 a couple years ago for my GP RV4. After both the kit and the engine sitting in boxes for over a year, I put it all together. I have about a gallon of 10% Cool Power through the ASP now and it's just too much power for this airframe. I'd like to sell it for $125 shipped obo or trade for a .52 4 stroke of similar value. Email if interested.
Last edited by privatepilot; Mar 26, 2004 at 02:24 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 26, 2004, 05:37 PM
Find More Posts by Kim Couturier
Trader Rating: 5

Engine for trade.

I have a nearly new OS 61 fs four stroke I would consider trading. This a pre surpass motor. It runs very well. My problem is just the opposite of yours! I need a little more power! these 61 will swing 12-8 props well. Let me know if you are interested.
Old Mar 26, 2004, 05:44 PM
Am I inverted?
Let me think about it. Ideally, I'd like to find a surpass .52 or a magnum .52 or something along those lines. Do you have any pics available? I'll try to get some pics shot of my engine tonight.
chad
Old Mar 26, 2004, 05:50 PM

Asp 80

I don't have a pic, but it looks just like the 70 surpass on OS's website. I got it from one of our club members who broke it in and decided to go with a bigger engine. It is similar in size to the 52, but would have more power. It runs very well. I suppose I could get a pic for you if needed.
Old Mar 26, 2004, 05:51 PM

Asp 80

I don't have a pic, but it looks just like the 70 surpass on OS's website. I got it from one of our club members who broke it in and decided to go with a bigger engine. It is similar in size to the 52, but would have more power. It runs very well. I suppose I could get a pic for you if needed. You could email me at Kmay21@aol.com.
Old Mar 27, 2004, 05:57 PM
Am I inverted?

sent email

I sent an email. Let's work out a trade.
thanks
chad