This thread is privately moderated by HobbyKing_CS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 15, 2018, 08:14 AM

lipos surface why not?

and i have to ask again: why they cant ship lipos surface as others do-and save us a lot of money-if we dont need them asap?

hk: are you going to answer this simple question?
Last edited by phil alvirez; Mar 15, 2018 at 03:55 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 15, 2018, 11:45 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirMonty
Their policy of not allowing order cancellation once an order has been 'printed' is horrible.
That is not our policy and in many cases we can (and do) cancel orders that are "printed." It's just a matter if we can catch it between "printed" and "shipped."

HK
Mar 15, 2018, 04:00 PM
Resident Crashologist
Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyKingCSNYC
That is not our policy and in many cases we can (and do) cancel orders that are "printed." It's just a matter if we can catch it between "printed" and "shipped."

HK
Well, it had not been shipped (still hasn't as of 4:00PM CST today) and only had been printed as of last night, but the chat operator insisted it could not be cancelled. I asked several times and was told it was not possible. I'm like, you haven't actually shipped it, why can't you cancel it and the response was that it had been printed and given to the warehouse.
Mar 15, 2018, 04:25 PM
Thread OP
Open a support ticket (not a chat) and reference this thread:
https://support.hobbyking.com/hc/en-...-Email-Support

HK
Mar 15, 2018, 04:25 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by phil alvirez
why they cant ship lipos surface as others do
Because everyone wants their stuff NOW.

HK
Mar 15, 2018, 06:33 PM
Quote:
That is not true at all. We'll happily cancel an order as long as we can confirm that the warehouse has not already sent it.

Shifty? Please explain. And again, if you haven't already; please open a support ticket and we'll get to the bottom of your issue.
Almost everyone on these forums knows I'm honest and up front.

HK
I do not know you personally and this is no way a personal attack. I apologize if you took anything that way. However, yes the way the company is dealing with customers is shifty. The policies in place are shifty. The way a customer is handled in chat is shifty. The only way to contact support on HK site is through chat. The chat support is about useless as they don't tell you anything meaningful or helpful. There is no phone support. The ticket page you send people to has language that actually sounds to try and deter someone from using it.

HK chat support IS telling people they can not cancel an order if it has been printed. It has happened to us more than once. I hear other say it.

As I said before, if the main support system (Chat) would be more informative with customer inquiries and not act like they are completely oblivious to the goings on at the warehouse, and they actually did something, I would not be upset. I was told someone would get back to me on why my order was not going out. No one is going to do that, because I believe that is not HK process. It seems like HK process is to tell people "No Worries..." and forget about you unless you use chat again. With the same result. Nothing.

I do want my order, and I am willing to wait for it to go out if the warehouse truly is very busy. It would be nice to not be charged for something until it is actually shipping . How do I know it is even going to ship now? Ever? If you can not understand why that would make people upset than that is the problem.

I will open a ticket. I am not sure it will do any good. I hope Customer Support and "Chat" gets fixed at HK. I have enjoyed most the products and the positive side of business with Them. Again, nothing personal, I just have a mindset on how customers should be served.
Mar 15, 2018, 09:28 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axonometri
The only way to contact support on HK site is through chat.
Not true. You can also open a support ticket.

Quote:
I will open a ticket. I am not sure it will do any good.
Stay positive, we'll help.

Quote:
How do I know it is even going to ship now?
Because we're not thieves. You paid for your order, you'll get it.

HK
Mar 15, 2018, 09:33 PM
Thread OP
I've made it abundantly clear to everyone that will listen. The warehouses are all bogged down with overwhelmingly high levels of orders. Orders are being processed as quickly as possible and they ARE going out, just not as quickly as usual.

If you're waiting on an order you WILL get it.

HK
Mar 15, 2018, 11:58 PM
DFS#000178
Quote:
I've made it abundantly clear to everyone that will listen. The warehouses are all bogged down with overwhelmingly high levels of orders. Orders are being processed as quickly as possible and they ARE going out, just not as quickly as usual.

If you're waiting on an order you WILL get it.

HK
You should probably put that on your homepage or something then so people know they have a week or more wait before their stuff even leaves the warehouse..
Mar 16, 2018, 03:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
You should probably put that on your homepage or something then so people know they have a week or more wait before their stuff even leaves the warehouse..
+1 More than a week! My only order, caught during the sale 101180189 not shipped since March 8th. If I knew about the delay, I would choose another supplier. Until the sale is over, I will not make any more orders. This is an amazing disregard for customers. Thank HK did not forget to remind us about it
Mar 16, 2018, 06:26 AM
Resident Crashologist
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampage
+1 Of course, HK will never do that as it would deter people from buying, but it would be the right thing to do. I wouldn't be mad if I knew going in that there would be a delay. It would also be good customer service to not charge the customer until the order is actually ready to ship, but they won't do that either.

This sale is not even in the same zipcode of the November 2015 sale and the issues back then were not shipping delays, so what is different now?
Mar 16, 2018, 09:50 AM
12S Or Bust
I’ve placed 4 orders since the sale began. They have been getting increasingly longer in duration since the first, but all have eventually shipped. I’m going to buy some more quite soon. My motivation for overlooking the shipping inconvenience is simple; Best prices ever, and if our Benevolent Masters succeed in implementing an import tariff on imported Chinese goods, one of their primary targets is “Toys”. And yes the US Government distinguishes between “toys” and “hobbies” taxing the latter at a much lower rate. But having up close personal experience with litigation involving a German company importing obvious hobby items, The US Treasury Dept. sued in Federal Kangaroo Court and won the decision. So whether or not you believe a “Trade War” imposing stiff tariffs on Chinese imports is a good idea, The possibility exists that this may be an opportunity to acquire stuff at prices that will never ever be this low again. Hope I’m wrong, and cooler heads prevail. But they seem to be in short supply these days.
Mar 16, 2018, 11:10 AM
DFS#000178
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobalt23
+1 More than a week! My only order, caught during the sale 101180189 not shipped since March 8th. If I knew about the delay, I would choose another supplier. Until the sale is over, I will not make any more orders. This is an amazing disregard for customers. Thank HK did not forget to remind us about it
I placed my order on the 9th for one freaking battery and it still hasn't even had a shipping label created for it.

My buddy placed a $400 order for a B-17 and some batteries on the 11th and it hasn't shipped yet either.

I'm not as concerned about my order as I am his since it was my recommendation that led him to spend $400 with a vendor that now has his money but hasn't shipped his product. That makes ME look like the ass for giving the recommendation and I'm not okay with that.
Mar 16, 2018, 12:25 PM
Car Bashing
HK hasn't finished to build the website? When i want to search for spares for my HK cars i must search in all the cars spares availabe, something like 3645 parts...No possibility to have the spares for only one car...so, i don't search as this take too much time...even if we can refine the searhc on only one brand, there are too much parts (545 for the brand basher...).

And when i choose a warehouse there are products which are not available on the warehouse, so a useless option to refine the search.

It is nice to do a sale off in this condition, i don't even want buy something.
Last edited by Jym73; Mar 16, 2018 at 12:34 PM.
Mar 16, 2018, 12:31 PM
DFS#000178
It's actually 1,000% easier to just do a google search for your part.

Google something like

Turnigy Trooper Shock Tower

The first link will usually be the thing you're looking for on HK's site.

Quick Reply