Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by HobbyKing_CS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 10, 2014, 03:47 PM
Suspended Account
how long ago did you order? might want to give it a few days.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Apr 11, 2014, 08:14 AM
Registered User
i paid apr 2, 9 days now,
I asked HK CS, no response as always; HK did generate tracking# very quickly, but who knows.
I realize better to get it local for a few bucks more - local just start to carry it.
Apr 11, 2014, 09:00 AM
Space Coast USA
hoppy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by modelerchina
i paid apr 2, 9 days now,
I asked HK CS, no response as always; HK did generate tracking# very quickly, but who knows.
I realize better to get it local for a few bucks more - local just start to carry it.
Have you contacted HK CS NYC via PM?
Quote:
If anyone out there still has an ongoing issue that has not been resolved via the usual support methods please PM us here with the details of the order in question and we'll make it right for you.
Posting problems in the middle of a thread is not the best or requested way to get help as the information can easily be overlooked.
Apr 12, 2014, 10:45 AM
Krued Up
snolord1's Avatar
Motor received. Awesome
Thnx Rob
Apr 13, 2014, 08:51 AM
Registered User
Donjuanzx9's Avatar
Well just made my first order from HobbyKing USA on Saturday 12,2014
Hope all goes well,with this trial run.

I currently have 6 orders from HobbyKing;

$71.71 USA Saturday 12,2014
$5.34 INTERNATIONAL
$6.90 INTERNATIONAL
$128.57 INTERNATIONAL
$176.05 INTERNATIONAL
$18.05 INTERNATIONAL

Lets see whos faster to Canada.
Apr 13, 2014, 07:42 PM
Registered User
IA-Flyer's Avatar
Wish I would have found this thread a few weeks ago.
I've sent my order number in a PM, and hopefully the email and live support problems can be resolved here.

Thanks!
Apr 14, 2014, 09:57 AM
Registered User
Just want to make you aware of the response I got from HK.com email support. I feel it is down right deceptive to demand a customer close their paypal case in order to receive support. That is our only form of protection. From what I have seen from others comments you guys are trying to make this right. Can you communicate with the international team that this is not an acceptable practice?

Quote:
We do apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. I have checked your order and i have found that you file open dispute. Please be advised that we won't be able to provide further assistance if the Paypal dispute is still open for your order. I will highly recommend that you need to close the dispute first. Once the dispute is closed, that is the only time that we can take necessary actions regarding your concern. We already have the verification regarding your claim and we are only waiting for you to close the dispute as this is the only thing that is hindering us to provide you further assistance in solving this issue. We are looking forward for your cooperation regarding this matter. Thank you for understanding.

Thank you for emailing support, if you have any other questions, please let me know.

Regards,

Joy P.
HobbyKing Support Team
Apr 14, 2014, 10:22 AM
Registered User
I'm stuck in what feel like a hopeless situation with my first order with Hobby King. Talking to the Online Chat people is like talking to generic response robots. I have sat on the phone for 3 hours on hold with the US help line and no answer. I jsut need to talk to someone about my situation that has the ability to understand. I am normally a very patient person but now after dealing with Hobby King's customer service (dis-service) I am to the point of frustration that I have never felt before and this is a bad thing. I need help from someone at Hobby King now Badly!
Apr 14, 2014, 10:22 AM
Closed Account

Policies and Gudielines


Quote:
Originally Posted by capitalist
Just want to make you aware of the response I got from HK.com email support. I feel it is down right deceptive to demand a customer close their paypal case in order to receive support. That is our only form of protection. From what I have seen from others comments you guys are trying to make this right. Can you communicate with the international team that this is not an acceptable practice?
HK as other vendors have a Policy set in place and a guide line..IF there is a dispute the CS can not do anything with the order/account because it is in the hands of the accountants/management,etc etc , not the CS Reps. By taking away the dispute it is than sent to them to be able to handle it....

It is simply Company policies and guides that these Service Reps have to go by. It is a simple procedure .

if you drop the dispute it does not take away the ability to refile the claim if need be...keep a record of all transactions and interactions with HK, just as you showed above and if need be you can clearly send that to paypal whatever to get a dispute started again.

Yes it is aggravating and frustrating to have to go through all that...but it is a set procedure and guide that CS can do nothing about...they have to follow it to the letter whether they or you like it .

Contact HKCSNY if you need to , that is what they are there for, but most likely will tell you about the same thing I just did.
Apr 14, 2014, 11:03 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieSkyGuy
I'm stuck in what feel like a hopeless situation with my first order with Hobby King. Talking to the Online Chat people is like talking to generic response robots. I have sat on the phone for 3 hours on hold with the US help line and no answer. I jsut need to talk to someone about my situation that has the ability to understand. I am normally a very patient person but now after dealing with Hobby King's customer service (dis-service) I am to the point of frustration that I have never felt before and this is a bad thing. I need help from someone at Hobby King now Badly!
See post 57...help is there for the taking.
Apr 14, 2014, 11:21 AM
Space Coast USA
hoppy's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrairieSkyGuy
I'm stuck in what feel like a hopeless situation with my first order with Hobby King. Talking to the Online Chat people is like talking to generic response robots. I have sat on the phone for 3 hours on hold with the US help line and no answer. I jsut need to talk to someone about my situation that has the ability to understand. I am normally a very patient person but now after dealing with Hobby King's customer service (dis-service) I am to the point of frustration that I have never felt before and this is a bad thing. I need help from someone at Hobby King now Badly!
Have you read post #1? It tells you what to do.
Quote:
If anyone out there still has an ongoing issue that has not been resolved via the usual support methods please PM us here with the details of the order in question and we'll make it right for you
Send them a PM and be on the way to resolving the problem (hopefully).
PM them here.


PS: FWIW
Do not file a PayPal dispute unless you want your order frozen. Do the PayPal option only when all other avenues have failed (within 45 days)
Last edited by hoppy; Apr 14, 2014 at 11:28 AM.
Apr 14, 2014, 11:35 AM
FPV Monkey
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoppy
Have you read post #1? It tells you what to do.

Send them a PM and be on the way to resolving the problem (hopefully).
PM them here.


PS: FWIW
Do not file a PayPal dispute unless you want your order frozen. Do the PayPal option only when all other avenues have failed (within 45 days)
Yeah, just to reiterate what hoppy is saying - PayPal disputes just prolong HK's ability to process a refund. Go through their Live Chat - I've found that it is usually the busiest during the daytime here in Canada. I've had the most luck there in the evening, after 7pm PST. If you aren't getting results there, send a PM to HK CS NYC here on RCGroups. I've had my fair share of frustrations, but their system, as (extremely) slow as it sometimes can be, will eventually work.
Apr 14, 2014, 01:25 PM
Registered User
Got PM response from HK CS NY. They are looking into my orders! =). for the first order, they said they were having issues with Malaysia POS and will no longer be using them. The second one they are researching.
Apr 16, 2014, 08:57 AM
Registered User

I need help with my agonizing first order from Hobby King


I sent a PM with all of the info needed I still have not got a response. Normally I'm a patient person but this being my first order with Hobby King I don't know how things are going to go down. I spent years resisting the the cheap Chinese stuff I finally woke up to the fact that all of the RC stuff most likely made in the same factory in China anyway. Like I said I'm normally a patient person but Hobby King's ZenDesk took over a week to respond and CS Chat has me wanting to punch stuff over the generic responses and their age old CS tactics of fake sympathy and generic responses. The Chat makes me wonder if it is only a customer pacifier to allow the company to continue processing orders at what ever speed they want.

After seeing this thread I thought that maybe I might have a chance of seeing my order if I PM'd. But because I am aggravated to the point I just want my order so I can just move on and never look at Hobby King again, I have no patients anymore I'm done waiting the Customer service chat used it all up .
Apr 16, 2014, 09:36 AM
Thread OP
Inbox has open space again! Got filled up pretty quick.


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools