This thread is privately moderated by HobbyKing_CS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Apr 07, 2014, 10:05 AM
biker hiker puter geek
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingster
Maybe so, but I'm the consumer not the professional. Maybe I can hire you to communicate for me. You've got the big mouth for it.
+1 on everything you said wingster......it would be helpful if the OP said it in his original post. but at least there is a second channel for us to use should we have problems with HK.
HKCSNY i will be contacting you on a warranty issue. i hope you can let me know how the process works...I'll do that in PM, as I don't want to HIJACK this THREAD.

thanks again.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 07, 2014, 10:57 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingster
Maybe so, but I'm the consumer not the professional. Maybe I can hire you to communicate for me.
PM me for rate quote (Don't want to Hijack the thread), but be warned, I'm expensive.
Apr 07, 2014, 02:38 PM
Did you ever stop to think that maybe I wanted the question and answer in an open forum?

Quote:
Originally Posted by porcia83
Are you two joking? You know how to post a question in a thread but don't know how to hit the PM button under the persons name? Too funny!
Apr 07, 2014, 02:39 PM
yes on the order page and good answer... at least it's honest, thats what I was hoping for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobbyKingCSNYC
Good question. My careful answer is that I have no idea... I would need an order number to even start looking into it. Some of the shipping companies we've tried (FIJIPost included) have some bizarre tracking systems.

Where on our site did it show the items were returned? Was that within your order's page?
Apr 07, 2014, 02:54 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by robcole1967
Did you ever stop to think that maybe I wanted the question and answer in an open forum?
Did you ever stop to think I didn't quote your question because it's blatantly obvious you already think there is some grand conspiracy with your order, and that no matter what the answer is, it probably won't matter?

You bought something and they shipped it, you didn't get it for some reason, and it was returned. You got a refund. You would think that would be the end of it.

unless it was never really shipped in the first place????

Right, they paid shipping for an empty box, it went around the world, and was returned. They did this for...why?

I suggest you be very carefull in how you answer this question and I also suggest that everybody here pay attention to the answer.
Yesterday 11:24 PM

Or what? The trap has been laid and we should all see if they take the bait? ...C'mon...seriously.

So many of these complaints have to do with the shipping companies, and people not being available to sign for the package, so it's returned. Why would ANY company issue a refund until they got their items back?

You can be careful or reckless with your answer.
Apr 07, 2014, 04:09 PM
FPV Monkey
Well, sent a PM to HK CS NY about problems with global CS and was told to wait until today. Did that, still no follow up. Feels like the usual HK experience. #lipservice
Apr 07, 2014, 04:38 PM
You must really like to here yourself rant and ignore the relevant information. I am hoping for a informative and plausible response from the HKCSR as I do a lot of business with them but I've had some orders go south. I didn't get a refund from HK... I got one from paypal. I'd still like to know why an order that had been on it's way for me for 6 weeks landed back on their doorstep in 4 days... something doesn't add up.

Quote:
Did you ever stop to think I didn't quote your question because it's blatantly obvious you already think there is some grand conspiracy with your order, and that no matter what the answer is, it probably won't matter?

Right, they paid shipping for an empty box, it went around the world, and was returned. They did this for...why?

You bought something and they shipped it, you didn't get it for some reason, and it was returned. You got a refund. You would think that would be the end of it.

Hobby King refused the refund and said they would have to do a month long investigation... paypal refunded me... again another peice of relevant information you chose to ignore

unless it was never really shipped in the first place????

I suggest you be very carefull in how you answer this question and I also suggest that everybody here pay attention to the answer.
Yesterday 11:24 PM

Or what? The trap has been laid and we should all see if they take the bait? ...C'mon...seriously.

So many of these complaints have to do with the shipping companies, and people not being available to sign for the package, so it's returned. Why would ANY company issue a refund until they got their items back?

You can be careful or reckless with your answer.

lol you might do this but I'm sure HK is smarter and wouldn't go to the expense of shipping an empty box but rather just issue an empty tracking number as appears to be the case
And lastly.... does HK pay you well?
Apr 07, 2014, 04:54 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
You must really like to here yourself rant and ignore the relevant information. I am hoping for a informative and plausible response from the HKCSR as I do a lot of business with them but I've had some orders go south. I didn't get a refund from HK... I got one from paypal. I'd still like to know why an order that had been on it's way for me for 6 weeks landed back on their doorstep in 4 days... something doesn't add up.

lol you might do this but I'm sure HK is smarter and wouldn't go to the expense of shipping an empty box but rather just issue an empty tracking number as appears to be the case
And lastly....
Ah yes, makes sense, phony tracking numbers. Got it.

haha..the first sign of someone who can't make a point is to allege someone else is a shill. If you can show me where I've promoted them or their stuff, and appear to be an employee, by all means point it out, and I'll pay for your mystery order. If you can't, well...it looks like your post is an empty attack. I've made that offer 3 times to folks.....never had to pay. And I never said who you got a refund from, just that you got one.

As for the fact that the package was returned within 4 days, um...perhaps it was making it's way back there between your complaint with PP?
Apr 07, 2014, 05:51 PM
Closed Account
I was one of those screaming long and loud but HobbyKingCSNYC did everything he said he would. My order shipped out Friday and I have it in my hands Monday. So here I am a bit embarrassed for going off on him like I did. I'm still plenty pissed at the online support but HobbyKingCSNYC intervened and all is good. Now that I know we have an ally if something goes wrong I won't hesitate to order again.

Just remember back before there was a USA warehouse. I had only made a few orders and swore I would NEVER order international again! We've go it good now with the USA warehouse.........

Joe
Apr 07, 2014, 05:57 PM
How about you just go away and let me get my questions answered.... I'm very confident that they don't need to meet with your approval.... a legit tracking number with no package shipped happens all the time.... if your not familiar with the concept that your too sheltered. I agree you've never promoted them or their site.... your always the first there to defend them however.

You implied I got the refund from HK when in fact that was not the case.

"As for the fact that the package was returned within 4 days, um...perhaps it was making it's way back there between your complaint with PP?"

Seems strange that after 6 weeks HK, Fiji Post and Canada Post not one of them knows where the package is.... but 4 days after I get my PAYPAL refund the items are back in HK's wherehouse....

Lastly, I don't need to justify my questions for HK to you. The HKCSR can decide if and how he or she likes to answer and then I will decide if I want to shop at their web site anymore.

P.S.

If you really feel the need to comment any further please just put it in an email and send it to yourself

Quote:
Ah yes, makes sense, phony tracking numbers. Got it.

haha..the first sign of someone who can't make a point is to allege someone else is a shill. If you can show me where I've promoted them or their stuff, and appear to be an employee, by all means point it out, and I'll pay for your mystery order. If you can't, well...it looks like your post is an empty attack. I've made that offer 3 times to folks.....never had to pay. And I never said who you got a refund from, just that you got one.

As for the fact that the package was returned within 4 days, um...perhaps it was making it's way back there between your complaint with PP?
Apr 07, 2014, 07:36 PM
I don't want a private discussion with HKCSR... I want to ask a question and get an answer where everybody can see.....for the good of the general public, that doesn't mean you need to comment (however I get the feeling that your one of these people that feels the need to comment on everything).

I have not ranted in anyway and even applauded the HKCSR for giving an honest answer in saying he doesn't know. I have not asked for anyone to agree or disagree with me... just sit tight and let my question get answered for everyone to see.

Quote:
Nah, I think I'll stick around thanks. Perhaps to correct more errors. So I didn't promote (which a shill typically does), and I never said HK gave you a refund (you just read into that).

If you wanted a private discussion about your problem, you should have sent a PM or Email to whomever. Instead, you posted a question in a public thread. If you can't deal with your post being questioned, stop posting, or you can have an adult conversation rather than attacking. Usually people who want to rant, and have everyone agree with them can't though.

If you want to control who says what, go ahead and start a blog post.

And as for "always defending"...well, another error. Not hardly the case, spend some time researching before making that kind of comment in the future. Just a friendly suggestion.
Last edited by robcole1967; Apr 08, 2014 at 05:14 AM.
Apr 07, 2014, 08:17 PM
Suspended Account
Quote:
I don't want a private discussion with HKCSR... I want to ask a question and get an answer where everybody can see.....for the good of the general public, that doesn't mean you need to comment...

I have not ranted in anyway and even applauded the HKCSR for giving an honest answer in saying he doesn't know. I have not asked for anyone to agree or disagree with me... just ...and let my question get answered for everyone to see.
Relax friend, it's all going to be o/k...no attacks needed. I'll just wait over here for that answer to come.
Apr 07, 2014, 08:53 PM
Space Coast USA
Quote:

But my question is this... how come after all this time, and apparently the product being shipped and in transit etc etc, why after only 4 days of paypal returning my money does it show on your website that the goods have been returned to your warehouse?

I mean if it took 6 weeks to get it to Canada Post in Montreal, how does it get re-stocked in only 4 days?........ unless it was never really shipped in the first place????

I don't think other people wanting HKCSNYC to solve current problems would want them to spend their time trying to satisfy your curiosity on a problem that has already been resolved.

We should let them spend their time on unsolved problems.......
Last edited by hoppy; Apr 07, 2014 at 08:59 PM.
Apr 07, 2014, 09:10 PM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by zejackal
Well, sent a PM to HK CS NY about problems with global CS and was told to wait until today. Did that, still no follow up. Feels like the usual HK experience. #lipservice
Following up now... got pretty busy with the folks ahead of you.
Apr 07, 2014, 09:22 PM
Hi HKNYC,

Is something similar being considered for other parts of the world?

I'm a Platinum, VIP, Elite, Super duper with sugar on top HK customer. Spent gazillions there over the last 5 years. Most experiences have been great particularly when dealing with the NSW (Australian warehouse).

But sometimes the absolute BS I've been dealt up by the reps on the live chat line would make great lessons for companies on how not to treat any customer, let alone a valued customer. The stock standard answers that are off the point, the avoiding the real issue answers, the rude responses, the ignoring and hoping you will go away tactics. I could go on but you get the drift.

However, I had formed the view that if I got a product DOA or something ships with a tracking number that no postal service in the world has no record of and you don't ever receive it, both of these have happened I just regretfully put it down to swings and roundabouts and I think of all of the great cheap stuff I've saved money on over the years.

But the bad service and dead stuff on arrival or goods not performing as they should have happened so many times I'm now leaning to more expensive items, where I know they will work and where I know CS is a priority and not lip service.

But if I could tap into the NYC customer service line or if you had one available to me in Australia then I might start using HK again. But if I have to keep using the main HK Live Chat Line out of China or Bangalore or wherever Brent, Andy and his mates are, I'm not a buyer anymore.

Please tell me some good news.

Cheers,

Phil

Quick Reply