This thread is privately moderated by HobbyKing_CS, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Jul 21, 2019, 05:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heligrom
You seem to be missing my point.
You're point is to latch onto an issue and troll for your amusement. I think everyone got your point although its rather pointless.

Quote:
500A capable batteries, in a vehicle that doesn't pull 500A, puffing after 8 charges and discharges. Those are garbage cells.
I'm sure you're not as silly as you make out. You know full well that batteries are easily damaged and that care must be taken. In my experience model aircraft fliers tend to be a lot more educated on battery husbandry than our friends who drive for fun.

60 day battery warranty is more than generous. If you can't figure out a battery is damaged in that time than that is unfortunate. Could you damage a battery after running it to LVC 8 times? Absolutely. Surely you're smart enough to know that current is but one what that a battery could puff?

Quote:
Outside of it being stupid, keeping batteries in a hot car will not cause issues with the IR rising. It might make them explode, but won't make their IR rise.
Nothing like an expert professing loudly their knowledge on a given topic.

LOL. Won't make their IR rise? Are you sure about that? When you stress a battery you can expect the IR in increase with each event. Dropping a battery to 3.v under load will cause permanent damage with a measurable increase in IR . Over charging will cause an increase in IR. Anyone like to guess what effect temperature has on the charge state of a battery?
Last edited by NeptuneAlpha1; Jul 21, 2019 at 06:11 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Jul 22, 2019, 01:03 AM
Quote:
He would have to try VERY hard to ruin packs in 8 cycles.
Which he apparently did - both in their use, and storage.Guy has to be a complete to ruin these packs as described.
Jul 27, 2019, 10:13 AM
Avionics tech
Finally got my order I placed on April 7! From Intl. warehouse. Order# 17103756. It had been sitting in Chicago for over a month. Orders that go through New York are much faster. What's the deal HK?

sent from HTC M9 via tapatalk
Aug 20, 2019, 01:07 PM
Car Bashing
An other issue on the new website. I can't sign in. I thought i forgot my password but no, after 4 password reset i still can't sign in.
Aug 21, 2019, 08:47 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jym73
An other issue on the new website. I can't sign in. I thought i forgot my password but no, after 4 password reset i still can't sign in.
In most cases if you delete your browser history/cookies/cache/etc that will enable you to log in. If not, please open a support ticket for assistance.

https://support.hobbyking.com/hc/en-...-Email-Support

Quick Reply