Mar 31, 2014, 09:53 AM
Technomancer
Thread OP
Cool

AS3X Ultra Micro Conversions and Scratch Builds

Do you have a favourite Ultra Micro that Parkzone has forgotten to re-release with AS3X??? Such as the Corsair, Mosquito, original Mustang, Pole Cat, Sukohi, etc, etc. Have you ever dabbled with the idea of converting it to an AS3X equipped wind cutting machine??? Or even better, have you already done so???

Well this is the place to share any completed projects or possible future projects as well as any scratch builds you may have created along the way

Also don't be afraid to share your AS3X settings, or ask any AS3X programming related questions such as; How to activate the remote AS3X on/off feature? What does stick priority mean? How do I set the receiver orientation and gyro reversing? etc
to remove ads between posts
Mar 31, 2014, 10:14 AM
Technomancer
Thread OP
Alright, lets get the ball rolling with the newest addition to my hangar: My UM Mosquito Mk VI with AS3X, Lights, Flaps and mechanical aileron differential.

Jul 19, 2018, 07:22 AM
Lame Duck
Hallo valiantGLX,

I'm a lucky new owner of a used Mosquito in good condition and want to make the mod with the AS6410T brick.

I'd studied your 'Programming' video, but the values are not easy to recognize. Are these the right ones?

Gain:
ELE -0.9
AIL -1
RUD 1

Stick:
ELE 0.9
AIL 0.9
RUD 0.9

Thank you in advance, regards,
tucan
Nov 01, 2018, 11:33 AM
Lame Duck
These are the settings that I have worked out for my Mossie.
Relaxed flying with light to moderate wind is easily possible.
Aug 23, 2019, 02:55 PM
Somewhere in Tennessee

E-flite UMX PT-17

Has anyone got a good AS3X setup for the UMX PT-17?

I just got one and would like to set it up before I maiden it. The servos jitter like crazy!

I think that the AS3X is set up overly sensitive out of the box. My programmer arrives tomorrow so if I get a good set up on my own, I'll post it here

Thanks.... Hal C
Aug 23, 2019, 09:38 PM
KE Spins make me dizzy.
I just picked up airframes for three sukhois, both M and XP versions, four complete polecats, and a couple corsair fuselages and empennages. One of these will get the AS3X guts.
Aug 23, 2019, 10:00 PM
I tried the T-28 Rx in a Sukhoi. Couldn't get it to go more than 10 ft. without crashing, even in SAFE mode. If anyone succeeds, I want to know how it's done.
Aug 24, 2019, 04:06 PM
Slow is the go!
I like the Mosi with all the mods valiantGLX, so did you use the B25 brick for this mod/
Aug 27, 2019, 10:41 AM
Somewhere in Tennessee
Quote:
Originally Posted by alset
I tried the T-28 Rx in a Sukhoi. Couldn't get it to go more than 10 ft. without crashing, even in SAFE mode. If anyone succeeds, I want to know how it's done.
You might want to take a look at this forum....

https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...mming-Settings

It's possible that one (or more) of your gyros is providing input in the opposite of the desired direction.

Quick Reply