This thread is privately moderated by dmrcflyr2, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 24, 2014, 06:57 PM
Cat Man
Thread OP
Discussion

Os fs-90 #3... Nib!

Finally I scored a NIB OS FS-90! The previous 2 were not pristine like this. The first, which I no longer have, was well used. The second had a low but undetermined amount of time on it. This one looks just like it did 30 years ago from the factory. Granted it has a bit of dust and 30 years of exposure. According to the fellow I bought it from, it was purchased many years ago and installed into a P6E and hung from a ceiling all these years. When the original owner passed his widow gave this engine to the fellow I bought it from.

I intend to break this engine in according to the instructions and then find a suitable plane to call it home in. My second is currently up for sale on RCU but I am seriously considering pulling it back and keeping it. As it is a low time engine I would have an excellent source of spare parts just in case. Parts for these are quite difficult to get, however finding entire engines does not seem to be as hard seeing as I have purchased 3 in the last 2 years.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply