Thread Tools
Mar 24, 2014, 06:23 AM
Registered User
Thread OP
Discussion

NEW DJI H3-3D Gimbal


NEW H3-3D Gimbal - YES 3D



http://www.BuiltDrones.com/dji-phant...-gimbal-combo/




BuiltDrones
Last edited by motoxer311; Jun 19, 2015 at 09:55 AM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 24, 2014, 06:57 AM
Registered User
Insane! Just uploaded in DJI website as well!

http://www.dji.com/product/zenmuse-h3-3d
Mar 24, 2014, 07:19 AM
Registered User
I gotta start saving me some pennies! Or raid the daughters piggy bank!
Mar 24, 2014, 07:48 AM
Registered User
Great 2 days after my 2d arrived!
Mar 24, 2014, 08:25 AM
Registered User
$1000!? What a ripoff. Just like the outrageous $700 the 2D cost when it came out.
Mar 24, 2014, 08:29 AM
On RCG Vacation - Part 107
blade strike's Avatar
Only 10g more for the 3rd axis, amazing.
Mar 24, 2014, 08:29 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjjkkklll
$1000!? What a ripoff. Just like the outrageous $700 the 2D cost when it came out.
Agreed, for that cost I can wait
Mar 24, 2014, 09:01 AM
Registered User
This is a typical DJI money grab. Buy it on it's own $1000 US buy it when they bring out some package deals with a wookgong or a phantom then it drops down to $500. Same thing happened with the H3-2D started off at the $400+ mark then was bundled with a phantom the gimbal cost dropped to $190 it's a rip off at $1000
Mar 24, 2014, 09:14 AM
Registered User
rickc's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjjkkklll
$1000!? What a ripoff. Just like the outrageous $700 the 2D cost when it came out.
Looks like a P2 is included in the price.
Mar 24, 2014, 09:23 AM
Registered User
Wangta's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by rickc
Looks like a P2 is included in the price.
? Not sure what you're saying? As in a Phantom 2 is included? Where are you seeing this?
Mar 24, 2014, 09:25 AM
On RCG Vacation - Part 107
blade strike's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangta
? Not sure what you're saying? As in a Phantom 2 is included? Where are you seeing this?
DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter + H3-3D Gimbal Combo

That's what the title says of the ad that the op linked to
Mar 24, 2014, 09:27 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jjjkkklll
$1000!? What a ripoff. Just like the outrageous $700 the 2D cost when it came out.
One second there. From the link it looks like $959 including a Phantom 2. looks like the RTF version too. The H3-2D combo is $859 and the stock Phantom 2 is $659, so we're talking about only $100 more for a 3-axis gimbal that is lighter than my Tarot 2-axis gimbal (but what the heck happened to the weight of the H3-2D? It jumped from 130g to 150g+ on that chart!) $300 for an H3-3D when purchased in the package deal. That's not a rip-off, that's a steal IMO. I figure the "sold separately" version might be a bit more, but man this thing is going to sell a lot of P2s.
Mar 24, 2014, 09:34 AM
Registered User
Wangta's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike
DJI Phantom 2 Quadcopter + H3-3D Gimbal Combo

That's what the title says of the ad that the op linked to
LOL. Get on that deal ASAP. I think that's wrong...that can't be right. Maybe order it and hold them to their goof?
Mar 24, 2014, 09:35 AM
Registered User
Wangta's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElGuano
One second there. From the link it looks like $959 including a Phantom 2. looks like the RTF version too. The H3-2D combo is $859 and the stock Phantom 2 is $659, so we're talking about only $100 more for a 3-axis gimbal that is lighter than my Tarot 2-axis gimbal (but what the heck happened to the weight of the H3-2D? It jumped from 130g to 150g+ on that chart!) $300 for an H3-3D when purchased in the package deal. That's not a rip-off, that's a steal IMO. I figure the "sold separately" version might be a bit more, but man this thing is going to sell a lot of P2s.
Is this right? ElGuano? I was thinking the "deal" was a typo...but maybe not?
Mar 24, 2014, 09:37 AM
On RCG Vacation - Part 107
blade strike's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wangta
Is this right? ElGuano? I was thinking the "deal" was a typo...but maybe not?
IMHO, I wouldn't believe any price at this point.. Only time will tell. I agree, if this is the true price it's a steal


Quick Reply
Message:

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Sold A Few NEW DJI H3-3D Gimbals w/ GCU txshan130 Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 2 Dec 26, 2016 11:50 PM
Sold dji H3-3d gimbal, H3-4d gimbal and GCU with anti noise board askman Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Nov 07, 2016 01:20 AM
Sold DJI H3-3D GCU Gimbal Controller for Standalone DJI H3-3D Gimbal (Part 46) Professor_X FPV Equipment (FS/W) 0 Sep 26, 2016 01:58 AM
Sold DJI H3-3D GCU Gimbal Controller for Standalone DJI H3-3D Gimbal (Part 46) Professor_X Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Sep 26, 2016 01:57 AM
Sold DJI zenmuse h4-3D gimbal and h3-3d gimbal control module MartyVT Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 0 Jan 10, 2016 04:05 PM