This thread is privately moderated by kodak_jack, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 23, 2014, 07:23 AM
Thread OP
Discussion

New Quad

A week ago I took possession of my Eye One Extreme brushless quad. I am using a DX6i transmitter and a One Link module that attaches to and work with the DX6i. It can do altitude hold, auto flips and has Beginner, Sport and Expert modes to fly in. I'm in the beginning stages with learning to fly it.
I think I've given the micro Mustangs a fair shake and I just don't seem to be able to fly them. I can fly the Champ, but not these.
I passed on my MCX2 to my son as I much prefer the nano QX. It is just so much quicker and more responsive.
to remove ads between posts

Quick Reply