Universal 4-Point Transmitter Harness

Say goodbye to neck pain

Splash

More support for those long flights

This Secraft universal 4-point harness is a great upgrade from traditional neck straps. It is designed to spread the load of your transmitter across your shoulder blades instead of a single point on the back of your neck. This makes it much more comfortable to use for those all-day flying sessions. This harness works directly with your transmitter or can be attached to a tray system and you can order the anodized aluminum parts in Red, Blue or Black. [Esprit Model]

Mar 22, 2014, 09:28 PM
SoCal fair weather flyer
I've been using a shoulder strap for a couple years now, I could never go back to a neck strap, after a day of flying my neck would be aching. The shoulder strap also holds the TX more securely to the body, won't swing around like a neck strap. I'm the only person using one that I've ever seen, lots of people ask about it. Ideally you would fly with no strap at all but being a pinch flyer it's difficult for the TX to feel secure in my hands.
Mar 23, 2014, 09:55 PM
Ugh what's with the loop rings around the nipples? Looks like some freaky deaky bedroom gear!
Mar 23, 2014, 10:25 PM
SoCal fair weather flyer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckeyebigbird View Post
Ugh what's with the loop rings around the nipples? Looks like some freaky deaky bedroom gear!
I know what you mean. I don't have that particular harness fortunately, I bought one from Esprit Model a couple years ago, they don't sell it anymore.
Mar 28, 2014, 10:49 AM
3D Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloosee View Post
I've been using a shoulder strap for a couple years now, I could never go back to a neck strap, after a day of flying my neck would be aching. The shoulder strap also holds the TX more securely to the body, won't swing around like a neck strap. Being a pinch flyer it's difficult for the TX to feel secure in my hands.
I have to agree completely to that!
Latest blog entry: DX7s