Thread Tools
This thread is privately moderated by Terry, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Mar 19, 2014, 12:54 PM
Terry is offline
Find More Posts by Terry
Mascot
Terry's Avatar
Discussion

March RCGroups.com Site Updates!


Since the last update our techs have been working on more bug fixes and feature enhancements that have improved many aspects of the site.

Here's a list of updates that just went live:

Blogs
Added ability for a user to delete reported posts from their blog.
Fixed "Deleted post" PM so that it only sends when the post is actually deleted.

Classifieds
Increased the font size of the categories in the show menu.
Added a strikethrough for sold prices.
Changed the default category to "For Sale" in the classifieds.
Added price columns to classic classified threads - with and without thumbnails.
Added the price in mobile style.
Distance can now be sorted in descending order.
Added the price to classic and mobile for sale/wanted posts.
Added the ability to remove and replace thumbnails in the default version of the classifieds.
Fixed the free item search.

General
Thread Tool tip now appears when you hover over the title, instead of the cell.

Search
Added the price to for sale/wanted search results in classic, default and mobile styles.
Price is only displayed in the post view if the post is the first post in the thread.
Administrator
Last edited by Terry; Mar 19, 2014 at 11:37 PM.
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Old Mar 20, 2014, 01:32 PM
old_coastie is online now
Find More Posts by old_coastie
"Some do, some don't"
old_coastie's Avatar

Love this site.....


Just one little thing....

Anyway to incorporate a "+1" or "Like" feature????

Mark R.

old_coastie
Old Mar 20, 2014, 04:05 PM
ChinoDiablo is offline
Find More Posts by ChinoDiablo
Chef Pilot: Planes vs Butter
ChinoDiablo's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by old_coastie View Post
Just one little thing....

Anyway to incorporate a "+1" or "Like" feature????

Mark R.

old_coastie
+1 on that
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Pizza!
Old Mar 20, 2014, 09:16 PM
Murman is offline
Find More Posts by Murman
--Fly By Night--
Murman's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinodiablo View Post
+1 on that
like!
Old Mar 20, 2014, 09:22 PM
ChinoDiablo is offline
Find More Posts by ChinoDiablo
Chef Pilot: Planes vs Butter
ChinoDiablo's Avatar
Where's the button?
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Pizza!
Old Mar 21, 2014, 01:20 AM
ronin4740 is offline
Find More Posts by ronin4740
Wandering IT geek
ronin4740's Avatar
...or even a *thanks* button which I know the forum software supports! Could customize the text to *like*
Old Mar 21, 2014, 10:23 AM
old_coastie is online now
Find More Posts by old_coastie
"Some do, some don't"
old_coastie's Avatar

OBW Thank You


Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Since the last update our techs have been working on more bug fixes and feature enhancements that have improved many aspects of the site.

Here's a list of updates that just went live:

Blogs
Added ability for a user to delete reported posts from their blog.
Fixed "Deleted post" PM so that it only sends when the post is actually deleted.

Classifieds
Increased the font size of the categories in the show menu.
Added a strikethrough for sold prices.
Changed the default category to "For Sale" in the classifieds.
Added price columns to classic classified threads - with and without thumbnails.
Added the price in mobile style.
Distance can now be sorted in descending order.
Added the price to classic and mobile for sale/wanted posts.
Added the ability to remove and replace thumbnails in the default version of the classifieds.
Fixed the free item search.

General
Thread Tool tip now appears when you hover over the title, instead of the cell.

Search
Added the price to for sale/wanted search results in classic, default and mobile styles.
Price is only displayed in the post view if the post is the first post in the thread.
Before this gets lost in the fog just wanted to say Thank You for all of the hard work that goes into maintaining this site....

My "Digital Home Away From Home"

Mark R.
Old Mar 21, 2014, 03:26 PM
Jim T. Graham is online now
Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
Thanks for all the great input!
Administrator
Old Mar 21, 2014, 05:14 PM
highonthai is offline
Find More Posts by highonthai
ไม่เป็นไร
highonthai's Avatar
It would be nice to have a "My Posts" button.
Instead of having to go through my blog.
Old Mar 21, 2014, 07:37 PM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by highonthai View Post
It would be nice to have a "My Posts" button.
Instead of having to go through my blog.
+1

SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...
Old Mar 21, 2014, 10:38 PM
martimer is offline
Find More Posts by martimer
Registered User
I would like to have control over the font sizes in my "subscribed forums" list.

By the way, love this site!
Last edited by martimer; Mar 22, 2014 at 11:17 AM.
Old Mar 22, 2014, 04:29 AM
skyboyken is offline
Find More Posts by skyboyken
I do this for fun!
Love RCGroups!

A small problem since the update:

I use an ipad. Today when I tap on a picture to get a larger view I get the top and bottom frame plus the left and right chevron arrows overplayed onto the thread, but the image itself doesn't display so I end up looking at the thread I was looking at through an overplayed frame. Clicking the Close button works, it's just I can't get a larger view of images.

Cheers,

Ken
Old Mar 22, 2014, 11:12 AM
blade strike is online now
Find More Posts by blade strike
DJI Testing / US Support
blade strike's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveT. View Post
+1

SteveT.
See the little search icon under your name?
Site Sponsor
Old Mar 22, 2014, 11:18 AM
Jim T. Graham is online now
Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Jim T. Graham's Avatar
"Find More Posts"
Administrator
Old Mar 23, 2014, 12:46 AM
SteveT. is offline
Find More Posts by SteveT.
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
SteveT.'s Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by blade strike View Post
See the little search icon under your name?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim T. Graham View Post
"Find More Posts"
Well duh!! Don't I feel even more stupid than usual!!

SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: My hangar...

Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Announce RCGroups Site Updates Jason Cole Test Forum 0 Feb 12, 2014 11:10 AM
Discussion maniacshobbycomplex.com updated website - promo for rcgroups.com ManiacsDane Hot Online Deals 2 Apr 09, 2013 12:56 PM
Discussion maniacshobbycomplex.com updated website - promo for rcgroups.com ManiacsDane Vendor Talk 0 Apr 05, 2013 09:50 AM