This thread is privately moderated by Mr.Atkins, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 18, 2014, 06:08 PM
Trader Rating: 142
Thread OP
$100.00 USD
Buyer pays shipping
Sold

Rare and OOP O.S. .12-LD Engine

A rare and OOP O.S. .12-LD car engine with a 3-shoe ventilated flywheel. Never been mounted or run, but I no longer have the box or instructions. I think it was meant for an on-road car, to lower the C/G. Anyhow, I think it's one of the coolest-looking engines ever produced, and O.S. quality is well known. Air filter was simply a piece of foam that presses into the odd-shaped hole on top, but I don't have any of them. Should be very easy to make one. Linear slide-valve carburetor for perfect throttle response.

Buyer pays only the actual shipping, by the means of their choice. Insurance is optional, but recommended. Payment via Paypal or USPS M.O.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 18, 2014, 09:29 PM
Trader Rating: 20
I Always Fly Inverted
Does this have a pull start?
Mar 18, 2014, 10:06 PM
Thread OP
No, it's not a pull-start engine.
Mar 20, 2014, 01:36 PM
Trader Rating: 1
Thumper King
Can you provide more pics?
Mar 24, 2014, 02:58 PM
Thread OP
Here are a few more pictures of the engine. There are three of these on *bay right now, with the lowest starting at $185.
Apr 30, 2014, 06:34 PM
Thread OP
Lower price. $100 including shipping in the contiguous U.S.
May 27, 2014, 03:50 PM
Thread OP
Need cash. Lowering the price to $80, shipped by Priority Mail in the lower 48. All other locations paid by the buyer at actual cost. PayPal preferred.

Quick Reply