Sep 12, 2019, 03:10 AM
This one works but just a missing a Channel 1 ....... its from Another Supplier but the same website.........anyway, I have complaint about this to the Website and they give me a full refund ......... got it for USD 16.

whats amaze me that its Telemetry is working........have connect a DIY Arduino Telemetry and it working.

Frsky compatible receiver RX-F82DA (2 min 53 sec)
to remove ads between posts
Sep 12, 2019, 04:23 AM
Don“t grow up, it“s a trap
The pcb layout is different to my F82DA receivers. Did you check PD7 signal line from mcu to the servo pin?
Sep 13, 2019, 12:55 AM
Have take a photo......all the channel passed thru a 1K resistor then goes to mcu pin.

the channel 1 is connected to Pin 11
ch2 is Pin 12,
ch3 is Pin 13,
Ch4 is Pin 14

Is it same as your ?

Hope you point me to link for schematic diagram.......
Last edited by lazy-b; Sep 13, 2019 at 01:50 AM.
Sep 14, 2019, 06:12 AM
Nota DIY but this is also a nice variant. It uses 2xcc2500 and 2x LNA, to have a real diversity system.
Would it give the best range? The antenna switch should increase a few db's sensitivity and if smart implemented they can rebuild a unaffected stream without any frame losses in multipath area.

https://www.banggood.com/X-BOSS-AC20...r_warehouse=CN
Sep 18, 2019, 07:38 AM
Don“t grow up, it“s a trap
Really usefull?
Where is the telemetry port for the frsky protocols? And if I consider that my cheap XM+ receivers have a range of more than 2Km and
the rssi at 1Km is still at 70.....with the short antennas covered by the fpv antenna.
Sep 19, 2019, 04:09 AM
Flying a Chipmunk in Portugal
This DIY thread has gone very commercial, are there still some DIYers, or am I the only one?

Joćo

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
Sep 19, 2019, 06:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhsa
This DIY thread has gone very commercial, are there still some DIYers, or am I the only one?

Joćo

instead buy components from China to DIY , buy products availble from China Fast and cheap

However , +1 for DIYER
Last edited by Dragon Ball Supe; Sep 19, 2019 at 06:36 AM. Reason: C
Sep 19, 2019, 08:11 AM
DIY has nothing to do with being cheap or buying components from China. It has to do with building your own stuff, not buying it, even if you buy the components sonewhere else.
Some people just wait for the projects to be stolen by the Chinese or others, and buy it. That is why they follow the DIY threads.
That is why I asked the question I did above. I only see people discussing products on this DIY thread.
If I were you guys, I would keep my DIY eyes open, and on this thread. You never know what might be coming.

Joćo

Sep 19, 2019, 09:02 AM
Quote:
DIY has nothing to do with being cheap or buying components from China. It has to do with building your own stuff, not buying it, even if you buy the components sonewhere else.
Some people just wait for the projects to be stolen by the Chinese or others, and buy it. That is why they follow the DIY threads.
That is why I asked the question I did above. I only see people discussing products on this DIY thread.
If I were you guys, I would keep my DIY eyes open, and on this thread. You never know what might be coming.

Joćo

hmm . why you do not think the Chinese also DIY ? and they share their hardware cheap for who have no time to DIY
Sep 19, 2019, 09:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Ball Supe
hmm . why you do not think the Chinese also DIY ? and they share their hardware cheap for who have no time to DIY
Because in this case, 98% of the frsky compatible receivers you buy in China, as well as the MultiProtocol module are exact.copies of the well known DIY projects. The receivers run Midelic's code, that means they use exactly the same schematics. Othewise it wouldn't work. So it is NOT their hardware. In the case of this receiver, if they developed their own Hardware they would have to develop their own code as well. And one thing they cannot do is develop new code for these receivers because Midelic, Thank God, did not release the source code. So, they sell their receivers exactly with the same problems that early DIY versions had. That proves they copied it.
This thread is about DIY. If I was the one doing this project, I would do it in a way no one would copy it and be viable to sell.

The people that develop these very nice projects share them with us so we.can enjoy building them, not for others to make money with it, and most of the times don't even acknowledge the developer.
This is the reason many only make really nice things for themselves and friends ONLY, and don't share it with the others.

I for example have a couple working DIY X protocol receivers that no one else has, and it wasn't shared exactly because of this behavior and lack of respect towards the person that spent weeks developing it and testing it..
So I wouldn't be surprised if another cool project wouldn't be shared..
Or maybe it would but with limitations that would make copying it and selling it not rentable.. And perhaps this is what will happen in the future..

Joćo

Sep 20, 2019, 02:24 PM
Quote:

Joćo

I've finally got all the components, just now need the time and I'll be getting one built
Sep 20, 2019, 06:39 PM
I take my hat to you. At least you will try to build your own receiver..
I would like to see more of that here.
After you built that one, get ready for the next one. The experience you got building this one will pay off

Joćo
Sep 22, 2019, 06:27 AM
If I get on well with this build using your board design I may try some other ideas and get my own design board working similar to your other version. Assuming I find time soon to get one built that is!!
Sep 22, 2019, 07:47 AM
Build that one first and make it work..
Who knows if something new is being cooked
Then you will be prepared if that happens

Joćo

Sep 25, 2019, 07:44 AM
ao2
ao2

AC810 ok

Hello,
I did not imagine the existence of these firmware as complete and I could not resist trying on an AC810.
it is perfect: I have the RSSI ; A1, A2 gross . ... to do.
thank you everyone, thank you midelic for this work, it's exciting for the handymen Sunday!

Quick Reply