FS Hobbico Super Star EP - RC Groups
This thread is privately moderated by brucie1dog, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Mar 21, 2004, 11:45 AM
Trader Rating: 1

FS Hobbico Super Star EP

This plane has only been flown 3 times! Fys very well, but I have gone to MicroFlite! Includes:

Plane in excellent condition
Extra Prop
Extra Battery
3 Channel Futaba Radio

Price 125.00 + Shipping
Last edited by brucie1dog; Mar 21, 2004 at 11:48 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 22, 2004, 03:17 AM
Trader Rating: 3
Silent Flight
I've flown brucie1dog's Super Star, and must say, she flys like a charm! She's a good plane for handling wind, as well.

I hope an EZoner picks her up!
Mar 22, 2004, 04:42 AM
PM'ed you.
Mar 22, 2004, 10:06 AM
Trader Rating: 8
RCAPA #005
If Peter doesn't get it, I'd like a shot at it.

:::standing by:::
Mar 23, 2004, 07:11 PM

Sold!

To MGBGTRacer
Mar 23, 2004, 09:34 PM
RCAPA #005
yeah!
Oct 25, 2004, 01:50 PM
RCAPA #005
it's been awhile, but I finally left negative feedback on this.
The TX was dead- non-op. Motor shaft bent all to heck and the motor toasted. Speed control appears to have been seriously overheated. Poorly packaged with no regard to the condition of the plane- No response from emails sent.
Finally felt like making it known so nobody else gets shafted. This plane ended up being spare parts.
Oct 25, 2004, 06:31 PM
Trader Rating: 37
CLUB GITMO

Deal Gone Bad

Did you ask for a phone number?? Did you talk to bruce the dog before you made the deal??
Do you have his physical address...?
Did you read his posts?
If you answered NO to any of these questions...You Freeked up!
Sorry my friend...Thats just the way it is.........
Sunspot
My friend , you bought without a picture, you paid too much, and you failed the seller checklist....Chock it up as experience...
Last edited by Sunspot; Oct 25, 2004 at 06:34 PM.
Oct 25, 2004, 09:14 PM
Trader Rating: 3
Silent Flight
Knowing the seller, this seems odd. Hopefully you guys can work something out.

daveWCO
Oct 25, 2004, 10:34 PM
RCAPA #005
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunspot
Did you ask for a phone number?? Did you talk to bruce the dog before you made the deal??
Do you have his physical address...?
Did you read his posts?
If you answered NO to any of these questions...You Freeked up!
Sorry my friend...Thats just the way it is.........
Sunspot
My friend , you bought without a picture, you paid too much, and you failed the seller checklist....Chock it up as experience...

I'm not the one who screwed up- the price would have been good if it was 'perfect' and withh all the extras. a picture wouldn't have shown the tx was cooked internally and the prop shaft was bent.
I have his address and can even get his driving record and last 5 years income tax statements if I wanted to- that isn't the point. I'm just stating that it wasn't as advertised and he didn't respond afterwards for what he claims is a legit reason. Whatever- I left the feedback and wrote it off as one of the very few bad experiences I've had in MANY years of buying stuff this way.
Oct 26, 2004, 09:41 AM
Trader Rating: 374
Krued Up

yup ...another

that's a shame that people would do this.you know that this action by the seller puts the rest of us in a position not to trust some people in this forum.
but i understand it can and will happen,we just have to keep up with the feedback,and not let this person ruin it for the rest of us.

Angel
Oct 26, 2004, 09:56 AM
Trader Rating: 65
"Up Chuck-Up Chuck"
"Fys very well,"

I guess he misspelled "FRYS".

This item is clearly misrepresented and a shame..

daveWCO..You must have been #1 or #2.
Last edited by mdlifcrisis; Oct 26, 2004 at 09:58 AM.
Oct 26, 2004, 11:41 AM

I aplogize!

I was unaware of the problems. I had not been on-line since mid April. I stopped flying because of the heat here in AZ. Last time I spoke with the purchaser it was my understanding that there was some damage in shipment but he was able to easily solve that. I would have thought that if there had been a larger problem I would have been contacted by phone or mail. The plane had only been flown 3 times and was in good shape prior to leaving Tucson. This was not a situation to mislead anyone!

Andy
Oct 26, 2004, 12:04 PM
Trader Rating: 37
CLUB GITMO

All is Good

Ahhhhhhhh,
Don't ya just love it when a plan comes together????
Now Brucie can make things right with MGB, and all will be well.
Just curious Brucie, was it too hot to get on line too???
Spot
Oct 26, 2004, 12:12 PM
Trader Rating: 65
lone wolf
motor shafts don't bend in shipping