Mar 03, 2014, 09:21 AM
Thread OP
New Product

JXD 388's Brother JXD 392 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis with Camera

Hey guys.
I want to introduce a new product of JXD to you guys: JXD 392 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyroscope RC Quadcopter with Camera LED RTF

Notice:
This copter can be controlled with WLtoys V2X2 series transmitters.
The 2.4G transmitter also can control WLtoys quadcopter.

Description:
Brand Name: Jing Xing Da
Item Name:6 Axis Gyroscope RC Quadcopter
Item NO.:JXD 392
Color: Metallic Red
Material:ABS Plastic
Battery for Quadcopter : 3.7V 380MAH Li-poly
Battery for Transmitter : 4*AA(not include)
Changing Time:55-60 min
Playing Time:5-8min
Frequency:2.4G
Control Distance:50m+
Revolution:640 x 480 px
Dimention:10*10*2.5cm
Weight:821g

Features:
This copter can be controlled with WLtoys V2X2 series transmitters.
The 2.4G transmitter also can control WLtoys quadcopter.
Build-in digital video camera 640 x 480
The 6-axis system allows the quad to be hand launched.
6-Axis gyro quad-rotorcraft flight, strong stability,can easily implement various flight movements, stronger wind resistance, easier to control.
2.4G transmitter has speed adjustable function.
2.4G technology adopted for anti-interference.Even more than one quadcopter is flying at the same time,they will not interfere with each other.
Automatic on frequency,one to one channel,can compete with multiplayer,enjoy more fun.
Super mini size, the smallest volume and the lightest weight,beyond imagination stability and operability.
High wind resistance for wind power is less than 4 grade.
The quadcopter can fly both indoor and outdoor.Including 4CH digital proportional RC system.
5 highlight colorful LED lights,indicate direction in the night, also can increase the visual perception of flight.
4 Feet stable landing ,speed and smooth,won't hurt wing and strengthen the airflow.
Rechargeable high performance battery.
Function: Video/Photograph/Raise & Down/Forwards & Backwards/Left & Right Turning/Left & Right Flying/Hovering/360 Degree Rotating

Package Included:
1 x 6 Axis Quadcopter with Camera
1 x 2.4G Romote Control Transmitter
1 x USB Charging Cable
4 x spare blade
1 x User Manual
Last edited by TS Banggood RC; Mar 03, 2014 at 10:00 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Mar 03, 2014, 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin

Hey guys.
I want to introduce a new product of JXD to you guys: JXD 392 2.4G 4CH 6 Axis Gyroscope RC Quadcopter with Camera LED RTF

Nice
Mar 03, 2014, 09:32 AM
Muhahahhahaaaaaaaa
Mar 03, 2014, 09:35 AM
Are the motors bigger than 388 ?
Mar 03, 2014, 09:35 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveOverkill
Muhahahhahaaaaaaaa

A nice quad
Mar 03, 2014, 09:36 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
Are the motors bigger than 388 ?
I will check it tomorrow.
Mar 03, 2014, 09:39 AM
Udi will not happy. AH Ah
Mar 03, 2014, 09:53 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoubidou88
Udi will not happy. AH Ah
Yes,I agree with you.But U816 is their old products,So it doesn't matter.
I'm looking forward to their new product:U830
Mar 03, 2014, 11:15 AM
Critic at Large
These are very cute quads!
I am currently reviewing the one without the cam and will have that test posted within a day or two. Here's a quick video.
So far, I really like this quad. It's easier to hover than the X4 and is MUCH more visible when flying at a distance. I flew outside in the wind and cold (snow) and it acted fine. Here's a video which will be part of the review:
(2 min 20 sec)
Mar 03, 2014, 11:53 AM
Nice video on the JXD388. I got one about a month ago, learned how to fly it and got my dad one last week. He has had a few minor crashes with his but is getting the hang of it. Lot of fun to fly outside, durable and easy to do flips with.

The new TX looks nice (JXD 392). I have a WLToys V222 with a camera (my first quad) that is lots of fun to fly outside. The video feature is pretty cool. I have an RCLogger EyeOne Extreme on order and just purchased a Mobius camera to attach to it when it arrives.

If the JXD392 was available when I purchased my dad's quad, I would have given him that one instead. Curious to see how it flies with the added weight of a camera. I have no complaints flying the JXD388. I also have a V252 that is lots of fun (more like a sports car) outside.

My daughters (ages 10 and 12) are enjoying flying the smaller quads.
Mar 03, 2014, 12:00 PM
Except for the gimbals, that transmitter couldn't look any more like the Devo 6\7e than anything else that's been previously put out.
Mar 03, 2014, 01:10 PM
I guess some mods will appear soon to upgrade this VGA camera I guess with a narrow 55 degrees of FOV. Anyway I am enjoying my JXD 388 too

P.S. I am sure that the V2x2 model file for deviationTX will allow to start on/off camera
Mar 04, 2014, 09:54 AM
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeByDocKy
I guess some mods will appear soon to upgrade this VGA camera I guess with a narrow 55 degrees of FOV. Anyway I am enjoying my JXD 388 too

P.S. I am sure that the V2x2 model file for deviationTX will allow to start on/off camera
The factory told me that only V222,V252 V262's TX will allow to start on/off camera
Mar 04, 2014, 10:01 AM
QuAd FaNaTiC
How much does just the cam weigh?

Makes me want to Rip it out and add fpv gear
Mar 05, 2014, 09:55 AM
Pedja
Beautiful model, aesthetic and functional quality is OK (I have JXD 385 and 388)
The camera records video and photos.
+ New options, in this class, remotely activate the camera, it was expected.
+ Is compatible with WLToys protocol.
Total, all this makes a very good offer, even better than Hubsan X 107 C (lower price).
Therefore, I made a preorder BG

Quick Reply