View Poll Results: Any specific information you want to know about Sky cam?
Is the price $60 non-negotiable? 1 25.00%
Will you introduce any special offers in April? 0 0%
What is the difference between beta version and official version? 2 50.00%
What is the most significant feature of Sky cam? 1 25.00%
How many Sky cam will be availavle in April? 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Feb 27, 2014, 10:34 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP
Idea

Wanna be the first one to know about the latest news of RunCam Sky

Hi there!

RunCam Sky beta version were sold out in one day and we are sorry that some of the FPV fans haven't ordered it in time.

We will promote Sky full version very sooooon.Wanna be the first person to know the latest news about the SKY full version? Then welcome to FOLLOW and LIKE this page: https://www.facebook.com/runcam4FPV?ref=hl

We will keep updating the latest news about the SKY and welcome the lucky fans who ordered the cameras to share your thought and review with us!

Let U be the first guy who share the hottest news with friends!
Mar 02, 2014, 11:27 AM
Looks like I was just a little too late...

Will you be having a promotional price offer again?

And when will more units be available?

Thx.
Mar 02, 2014, 11:29 AM
Closed Account
What is Facebook?
Mar 02, 2014, 05:02 PM
I'm sorry but..

Your whole Facebook is:

'Hey Guyz r u happy 2 c all the fun sooooon'

I can't be dealing with that.
Mar 02, 2014, 10:02 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP
Hi there~~

Thanks for your attention to RunCam.

If it is convenient, pls follow our facebook page (RunCam),we will keep you posted about the lastest news of SKY full version and the info about the promotion price for the camera.

Any questions pls don't hesitate to contact me.

Have a nice day!

RunCam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tch_popeye
Looks like I was just a little too late...

Will you be having a promotional price offer again?

And when will more units be available?

Thx.
Mar 02, 2014, 10:07 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP
Hello~

Thanks for trying to follow us on Facebook!

I am sure the page you found is not our page(RunCam) even though we do hope all of our FPV fans can have fun and enjoy the shopping experience with us!

If it is convenient for you, pls search RunCam on Facebook or click on this link https://www.facebook.com/runcam4FPV?ref=hl directly for the latest news about SKY.

We appreciate your attention to RunCam.

Any questions pls feel free to contact me.

Best regards,

RunCam.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by BenLimeClouds
I'm sorry but..

Your whole Facebook is:

'Hey Guyz r u happy 2 c all the fun sooooon'

I can't be dealing with that.
Last edited by RunCam; Mar 02, 2014 at 10:42 PM.
Mar 06, 2014, 01:29 PM
we dont NEED roads!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunCam
Hello~

Thanks for trying to follow us on Facebook!

I am sure the page you found is not our page(RunCam) even though we do hope all of our FPV fans can have fun and enjoy the shopping experience with us!
I think he found the right page.

What is this crap???

Quote:
"How is weather recently? 2 windy? Got the itch 4 not flying for a few days or weeks or months? Maybe we can turn our smartphone into a portable wind meter to see if today is a good day for the flight! Fingers cross for everybody to have a lovely day and can't wait to watch ur video footage!"
Is it really that difficult to spell out "to" or "for". I can understand the difficulty in "your" because there are three to chose from.

Im not trying to buy my FPV gear from a 13yr old who posts FB updates from his iphone.
Mar 06, 2014, 01:54 PM
SSP#1
Is it really that difficult to spell out "to" or "for". I can understand the difficulty in "your" because there are three to chose from.
Im not trying to buy my FPV gear from a 13yr old who posts FB updates from his iphone.[/QUOTE]

I agree with you 100% if they can't at lest make an attempt to try and spell i won't even waste my time looking at their site...especially if i have to try and decipher what the heck they are trying to say, must be some kind of special code
Mar 06, 2014, 02:15 PM
we dont NEED roads!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sjgoulet
I agree with you 100% if they can't at lest make an attempt to try and spell i won't even waste my time looking at their site...especially if i have to try and decipher what the heck they are trying to say, must be some kind of special code
...and especially if your site is a Facebook page
Mar 06, 2014, 08:17 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP
Quite funny. You all have the potential to study the language, especial the special code that you have mentioned above. Anyway, any opinions are taken. Welcome, Here is as free as United State.
Mar 11, 2014, 11:31 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP

Sky Official Version will be on the market on the first day of April.

Hello guys,

Are you curious about the newly sold Sky Beta Version? Based on the excellent performance in presenting color of FPV players’ favorite camera, make fpv fans able to enjoy better view above the sky with the help of this refined camera!
If you ordered RunCam SKY or you are interested in this mini FPV cam, please take a look at the following videos:
(3 min 19 sec)
Introduction of the main features of RunCam Sky beta version (3 min 19 sec)
for the main features you need to know about SKY.
We plan to sell Sky official version in April. With aluminum case, more optional lens and removable OSD, we are sure that it will please you.
We need your advice on every aspect about Sky. Do tell us your opinions if you have, please.

RunCam Group

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RunCam
Last edited by RunCam; Mar 14, 2014 at 02:16 AM.
Mar 13, 2014, 04:22 AM
Runcam, when do you expect to have stock again?

Thanks
Mar 13, 2014, 06:47 AM
received mine two and not impressed not sure.

I have 4 pz0420 cameras and the performance is way better than on these.

The image on the sky seems very oversaturated and colours are extremely bright that bad that the goggles image flickers.

I have changed the settings to match my pz0420 and other settings and still getting the same results.

Changed back to my pz0420 and perfect again.

also the osd board is a nightmare to use once u have it all connected for fpv imho it was a lot better having a separate osd board u could plug in without messing about

Regards,

Jonny
Mar 13, 2014, 08:54 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by bingo17
Runcam, when do you expect to have stock again?

Thanks

Hi Sir

300 units $19.9 Sky Beta Version is out of stock at the moment. We plan to sell Sky Full Version at the beginning of April, but the exact date is not fixed yet. Any updated news, I will post here to let you know first. Who has a facebook, also can follow our page and get the first-hand news.

RunCam Group

Mar 13, 2014, 09:18 PM
Born for RC Fanatics
Thread OP
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwmachon
received mine two and not impressed not sure.

I have 4 pz0420 cameras and the performance is way better than on these.

The image on the sky seems very oversaturated and colours are extremely bright that bad that the goggles image flickers.

I have changed the settings to match my pz0420 and other settings and still getting the same results.

Changed back to my pz0420 and perfect again.

also the osd board is a nightmare to use once u have it all connected for fpv imho it was a lot better having a separate osd board u could plug in without messing about

Regards,

Jonny
Hi Jonny

Sorry for the unpleasant experience. But no worry, we will try our best to serve you satisfactory after-sales service. To solve your problems quickly, we'd like you to sent some pictures which showing what the problems are or some screenshots showing the settings you've made. Would you be so kind to do that?

Sincerely
RunCam Group

Quick Reply