CX-20 Cheerson Auto Pathfinder - Page 5 - RC Groups
Apr 01, 2014, 02:47 PM
Micro Quad Flyer
My best advice is stop messing with the trim and just put everything to center.

The quad will not be stable below 4 or 5 feet due to ground effect. The wind from the props bounces off the ground and blows randomly back up into the quad, making it unstable. Also, keep it oriented so the lights are towards you, so that right stick is right motion and left stick is left motion, etc., until you have a lot more experience. I've been flying for years and still like to take off and land with the copter facing away from me.

Find some open space with lots of soft grass, like a soccer field, to practice in. Avoid pavement and concrete.

Like someone else said, when you take off, pop it up 6 or 7 feet into the air. That way you get it above the ground effects and prop wash, and also the higher you are, the more time you have to recover if you make a mistake. The next step is learning to bring it down slowly.

If you're worried about breaking it, buy a relatively inexpensive v252 micro-quad with a prop guard from MassiveRC, or a Hubsan X4 somewhere, and fly that until you get the hang of it, then go back to the more expensive quad. You'll suddenly find it behaves much better once your fingers and reflexes are a little more trained.
to remove ads between posts
Apr 02, 2014, 06:35 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
Look what they just released, one with HD camera inbuilt: http://www.banggood.com/Cheerson-CX-...-p-921040.html

I'm buying a cx20 this week and will do a full review once received!!!!
Apr 02, 2014, 09:44 AM
I think this thing is promising. Glue some foam onto that radio hatch. Also add a few dabs of hot glue or epoxy onto the edges of those LED covers. I would prefer hot glue because it should be easier to remove.
Apr 02, 2014, 09:36 PM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
yeah foamwill sort that problem out, or perhaps bend the metal retainers out to firm the hold!
Apr 03, 2014, 03:50 PM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
ok im buying one today...full review to follow
Apr 03, 2014, 04:13 PM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
My CX-20 is on the way. should be here Monday or Tuesday at the latest. DHL is usually pretty fast.
Apr 04, 2014, 06:00 AM
By no means an "Expert"
I ordered mine on March 21st, at which date, Banggood had. according to it's website, sold 21.

Since then, the re-stock date has repeatedly been put back, and the latest email I've received from Banggood, after I inquired about my order, claims re-stocking on 12th April, and sales have reached 87.

Anyone thinking of ordering now should hold off 'til Banggood can confirm that they definitely have stocks, otherwise they are receiving interest on roughly 20,000 GBP, ($30000 USD).

Quite a return on your investment for something they don't have as yet.
Apr 04, 2014, 07:32 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
i ordered mine...awaiting it and will do a full review!!!!
Apr 04, 2014, 08:24 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontorbay

Anyone thinking of ordering now should hold off 'til Banggood can confirm that they definitely have stocks, otherwise they are receiving interest on roughly 20,000 GBP, ($30000 USD).

Quite a return on your investment for something they don't have as yet.
Incorrect, if you look at your order email it says this:

Notes:
Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, you won't be charged for any items that you cancel.

So no payment is taken until it ships!
Apr 04, 2014, 09:18 AM
when is the wind stopping??
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskel

Notes:
Because you only pay for items when we ship them to you, you won't be charged for any items that you cancel.

So no payment is taken until it ships!
Check your bank account first
Apr 04, 2014, 09:28 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by markkona
Check your bank account first
paypal is still showing the money in there
Apr 04, 2014, 01:10 PM
By no means an "Expert"
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskel
Originally Posted by jaskel View Post

Notes:

So no payment is taken until it ships!paypal is still showing the money in there
Checked my Paypal account. Payment has been made to Banggood.

Excerpt from Paypal History:-

21 Mar 2014 Payment To Banggood Technology Co., Ltd
Completed Details Payment To Banggood Technology Co., Ltd 8KH67827V49394 -213.87 0.00 -213.87 GBP

Excerpt from VISA account :
24/03/2014 000127 PAYPAL *BANGGOODTEC ****4369001 LU 213.87

Thus, order paid for:- Goods not in Stock. They DO take the money BEFORE they have the stock
Last edited by rontorbay; Apr 04, 2014 at 01:21 PM.
Apr 04, 2014, 01:25 PM
when is the wind stopping??
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontorbay
Checked my Paypal account. Payment has been made to Banggood.

Excerpt from Paypal History:-

21 Mar 2014 Payment To Banggood Technology Co., Ltd
Completed Details Payment To Banggood Technology Co., Ltd 8KH67827V49394 -213.87 0.00 -213.87 GBP

Excerpt from VISA account :
24/03/2014 000127 PAYPAL *BANGGOODTEC ****4369001 LU 213.87

Thus, order paid for:- Goods not in Stock. They DO take the money BEFORE they have the stock
The money gets transferred yes once you place the order!! This isn't like it's the first time I've bought from BG and the item was out of stock!! Sometimes they even refund you the money if the items remains out of stock for a long time but Jaskel here might have a funny Paypal account!!
Apr 04, 2014, 05:43 PM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
I had balance in PayPal that's maybe why??? I hope delivery doesn't take too long
Apr 04, 2014, 05:53 PM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
Ok just checked order status and now says successful payment and now moved to next status of "warehouse"