Shop our Airplanes Products Drone Products Sales
Thread Tools
Mar 26, 2014, 09:43 PM
Registered User

cx-20 quadcopter


General Assembly. Cant fly till the wind calms down.
Heres the vid:
CX-20 Auto-Pathfinder 6-Axis System Quadcopter drone Assembly (16 min 8 sec)
Sign up now
to remove ads between posts
Mar 26, 2014, 11:49 PM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
jaskel's Avatar
awesome, thanks for the video. looks very easy to set up! I will be keeping an eye on a flight video from you
Mar 27, 2014, 12:11 AM
Fighting Gravitational Pull
Subscribed
Mar 27, 2014, 03:11 AM
Always Excel >>>
BenHayat's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezfishfinder
General Assembly. Cant fly till the wind calms down.
Heres the vid:
Thanks for the video. So far, this thing looks very professionally built and packaged. If I get one, I will get extra Props, battery and a pair of Motors at the time of order.

The price is right.
Mar 27, 2014, 04:44 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
jaskel's Avatar
I an get it even cheaper, here is a reply from a Ali store, no paypal is a big turn off for me!

huang: Hi,Thanks for your interested in this model.
The unit price for this CX-20 with shipping cost to Sydney Australia is 295USD/pcs
And now we only accept Escrow payment.do not provide Paypal service.
Hope your kindly understanding,
Thanks
Mar 27, 2014, 04:49 AM
when is the wind stopping??
markkona's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaskel
I an get it even cheaper, here is a reply from a Ali store, no paypal is a big turn off for me!

huang: Hi,Thanks for your interested in this model.
The unit price for this CX-20 with shipping cost to Sydney Australia is 295USD/pcs
And now we only accept Escrow payment.do not provide Paypal service.
Hope your kindly understanding,
Thanks
beware from Aliexpress sellers when spending that amount of money. I bought 3 tablets from 2 different sellers only one arrived ok. the other 2 had big screen defects.
Mar 27, 2014, 05:06 AM
Suspended Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by markkona
beware from Aliexpress sellers when spending that amount of money. I bought 3 tablets from 2 different sellers only one arrived ok. the other 2 had big screen defects.
Yes i not trust that amount without paypal protection...
Mar 27, 2014, 05:09 AM
when is the wind stopping??
markkona's Avatar
Btw I came across this video on YT maybe you want to see it before parting with your money!!

CX 20 stable mode (1 min 44 sec)
Mar 27, 2014, 05:14 AM
WHAT U LOOKIN AT!
jaskel's Avatar
yeah saw that one...somthing isnt right with that quad or video, i dont think it has a good gps lock... u can hear it all over the place
Mar 27, 2014, 05:31 AM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
I would not judge the quad on that video alone. I know everyone that sells quads like this say you can fly out of the box. My bet is it needs to be calibrated. Don't be foold. All quads need to be calibrated and it has to be done right.
Mar 27, 2014, 09:13 AM
Multirotor Builder!!!!!
Here is the next big question. What is on the disk that comes with the quad. Is there a configuration software/ GUIDE to adjust settings etc. Let us know.
Mar 27, 2014, 10:33 AM
Always Excel >>>
BenHayat's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins
Here is the next big question. What is on the disk that comes with the quad. Is there a configuration software/ GUIDE to adjust settings etc. Let us know.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tc3wins
I would not judge the quad on that video alone. I know everyone that sells quads like this say you can fly out of the box. My bet is it needs to be calibrated. Don't be foold. All quads need to be calibrated and it has to be done right.
This is a man, who knows this business. Good points TC.
They should send you one for review, then I will make the decision based on review.
Mar 28, 2014, 08:52 PM
Registered User

Auxiliary 1/Auxiliary 2


What are the functions of the Auxiliary 1 and Auxiliary 2 dials?
Mar 28, 2014, 09:12 PM
Always Excel >>>
BenHayat's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenKane
What are the functions of the Auxiliary 1 and Auxiliary 2 dials?
I'm sure once TC gets his, we will know.
Mar 29, 2014, 03:56 AM
Registered User
Quote:
Originally Posted by CitizenKane
What are the functions of the Auxiliary 1 and Auxiliary 2 dials?
Almost certainly spare RX channels that can give tilt and roll axis control of a gimbal, out of the box I doubt they do anything

The whole system smacks of a DJI Phantom V1
Last edited by Dogdude; Mar 29, 2014 at 04:06 AM.


Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Category Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Discussion Cheerson CX-20 Open-source Version Auto-Pathfinder Quadcopter RTF Kenxiaofei Multirotor Drone Talk 3 Dec 28, 2016 06:31 PM
For Sale Cheerson CX-20 GPS Auto Pathfinder RTF! volcomsnows2k Aircraft - Electric - Multirotor (FS/W) 7 Dec 13, 2015 08:08 PM
New Product RC under $200 Cheerson CX - 20 GPS Auto Pathfinder Open AddRc Beginner Multirotor Drones 0 Nov 11, 2015 08:31 AM
Discussion Cheerson CX-20 Auto Pathfinder questions while it's on the way... Sunny_1 Multirotor Drone Talk 2 Nov 05, 2015 07:45 PM
Link Cheerson CX-20 Open-source Version Auto-Pathfinder Quadcopter RTF Kenxiaofei Multirotor Drone Talk 1 Sep 28, 2015 10:28 AM